Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angry and Baffled!!

+11
samarie24
annefinackapan
nads
kay
angelkitten1
Jessica
sarahsbabies
goodgirluk
cakey_baby
natalia
gotsomeboobs
15 posters

Go down

Angry and Baffled!! Empty Angry and Baffled!!

Post by gotsomeboobs 1st August 2009, 1:26 pm

Girls having a bit of a rant :(

Mr Singh told me not to wear a sports bra until I took off the bandages on sunday, but I decided to put my royce bra on for extra support, its a 36dd anyhow it fits but isnt overly tight, so tried on my 34e zip up the front extra hight sports bra from marks and sparks and it feels a lot tighter. Im confused as to which one I should wear???? I am also scared of taking of the bandadges tomo on my own, scared I might rip open my incisions :(

Also Im still in quite a bit of pain, hurts when I breathe deeply, walk, sneeze, cough e.t.c. being paranoid but a lot of the girls on here said the pain had subsided quite a bit after a couple of days, am I being paranoid thinking something is wrong with me?? Remebering my procedure was slightly diff cos he had to cut a star shape in to my breast tissue to give my breasts a better shape to correct the tubular boobs, so thinking I may be in a bit more pain because of this???

Also everyone is on my case that Im not walking properly, app I am walking like a hunch back, I cannot straighten up, its too sore and with all the sleeping upright Im getting terrible back ache already :(

Im sorry to sound like I am just moaning, but I have been feeling quite emotional the past couple of days and actually become quite teary over stupid things, my boyfriend thinks its hilarious!!! I just keep taking everything out on him bless him, Im putting it down to the general anasthethic thats making me feel like this. Even been thinking what have I done to myself but I know I dont really mean it!!!

A lot of my close boy mates keep joking about saying 'well you wait till u start going out guys are gunna be all over your boobs so youve got exactly what you wanted' but that hurt me when they said that and I completely flipped!! They know fully well why I had this BA and it wasnt to get blokes attention, far from it! Why would I when Im in a serious relationship, Im not a tart!!!! I told them bluntly I did it for me and my confidence, if anything when I start going out again I will be trying to cover them up. I hate being the centre of attention and dont want men leering over them ACTUALLY. They are supposed to be mates and they are acting like that!!! Think Im just letting things get to me too much atm but really **naughty word** me off that people sterotype women who choose to have a BA!!! Its not all down to the fact that we want to get our kit off for the cameras or blokes simply to correct something that we have issues with and make us feel more womanly and more confident!!!!!

Im sorry for the rant girls just feeling a bit down Hug

Dani xxxxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Angry and Baffled!! Empty Re: Angry and Baffled!!

Post by natalia 1st August 2009, 1:35 pm

i was in pain hun for a few weeks if u worry it just seems to make it worse and i would just ignore your mates end of day u did it for u no one esle it does get better chin up and chill out and let ur fella wait on uwhile u heal ect
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 1st August 2009, 1:36 pm

thanx nats xxx Hug
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 1st August 2009, 1:40 pm

Aw Dani big Hug hunny, the first week or so is awful i felt so depresssed its completely normal hun i was crying over anything aswell and just felt moody and down all the time its just the meds hun you will start to feel a lot better soon.

As well remember everyone heals differently i was the same with my scars they took 5 weeks to heal properly when most ladies on here say theres healed in about 2 weeks, plus as you say they had to operate differently so this will be why your in quiet a bit of pain hun.

Also dont worry about ripping open your incisions as they should be covered with something anyway but if you dont want to do it yourself i would call up the clinic to see if they can remove it for you when you have your check up.

In a few weeks hun you will be feeling great with a fab new pair of boobies! Hug

Take care Dani x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirluk 1st August 2009, 2:00 pm

ah hun dont worry!!!
dont forget you're a day behind me.... and if it makes you feel any better- today is the first day i havent looked like a hunch back!!!!
also - the sneezing, coughing hurts still...... and im a total paranoid freak about mine as mine are all taped up so i cant see them - so every time i get a twinge or feel swollen or tight i start to panic and think somethings wrong and i cant see!!!!! but we just have to sit it out - every day that passes is a day closer to them being healed - look at it that way!!!
and ignore your mates!!!
goodgirluk
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 1st August 2009, 2:02 pm

I felt exactly the same, I also had the pain when you take a deep breath, that went after a couple of day of developing it. It also crossed my mind that I hadn't done the right thing, plus walked bent over.. All totally normal.

I really didn't expect recovery to be as bad as it has been. Before I had my op I didn't read any of the post op girls threads as I didn't think I would be able to help, so no point. If I had I might have been slightly more prepared. I knew I'd have some pain as I had unders, but I imagine, with having overs, you probably expected hardly any!! Even though you did have a bit more than just a BA.

I'm just 3 weeks now and its finally starting to improve. Its not so much the intensity of the pain or discomfort, its the day in and day out of it that got to me.

It'll all be worth it in the end, just seem like the ends a long way away doesn't it. Chin up hun xxx Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 1st August 2009, 2:05 pm

I have been feeling quite emotional too over the last week, it is a normal reaction to the GA and painkillers hun. I've just about started to feel normal only the last couple of days so give it about a week and you'll start to feel better, honestly. And just ignore all the ignorant people, they obviously have no clue what it's like to be where you are now. Try and keep positive and keep the negative thoughts at bay, which may mean staying away from the people who say these things for a while. I know what you mean about back-ache as well, I'm in absolute agony with it! I've been rolling by back over a deoderant can today to try and get the achey knots out but nothing works! Chin up hun, we're all here for you. Take care xxxxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 1st August 2009, 2:07 pm

awww big :ghug: hunny your emotions are all over the place at the minute and it's all completely normal.
you still have the ga in your system and boy does it create havoc with our emotions lol.
you should have at least steri strips under your tapes hun, you won't open your incisions otherwise they wouldn't tell you to take them off yourself.
you just had a big op hun, of course you'll be panicing over things just now it's all normal.
in another few days you will start to feel more normal again, i think we all go through this stage but it does pass and you will fell better and love your new boobies.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st August 2009, 2:09 pm

Aw sweety Hug

All sounds perfectly normal and like the GA is affecting you a little x I had the same, completely broke down on about day 8 or 10, can't remember exactly which day, and had major regrets all of which disappeared by the next day x

You have just had surgery hun so bound to still be sore and a little hurty x give yourself a bit of time x try not to get to angry at those around you, I'm sure they don't mean to hurt you x they just being a little insensitive x probably wouldn't bother you normally but the GA can make you a bit sensitive x That's what I found anyhow x

Try to relax and concentrate on healing x getting worked up is not going to help the process hun x
Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 1st August 2009, 2:13 pm

Hug Sorry you're feeling a little down hun, sounds like the post op blues which is a very normal side effect of GA. Day 3 was the worst for me - soreness wise, so what you're feeling is normal, plus it sounds like your op was more invasive. Just take it easy and in a couple of weeks you'll be feeling much better

x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 1st August 2009, 2:24 pm

Jessica wrote:I have been feeling quite emotional too over the last week, it is a normal reaction to the GA and painkillers hun. I've just about started to feel normal only the last couple of days so give it about a week and you'll start to feel better, honestly. And just ignore all the ignorant people, they obviously have no clue what it's like to be where you are now. Try and keep positive and keep the negative thoughts at bay, which may mean staying away from the people who say these things for a while. I know what you mean about back-ache as well, I'm in absolute agony with it! I've been rolling by back over a deoderant can today to try and get the achey knots out but nothing works! Chin up hun, we're all here for you. Take care xxxxx

lmao had me laughing out loud lol about the deodrant can!! lol

Thanx girls talking to you all and reading your comments, its so reassuring Hug xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 1st August 2009, 2:32 pm

Cant add much as the girls have said it all - its all normal. You probably are being extra sensitive to your mates comments what do they know anyway they're fellas ?! The insicions will be fine Im sure . When are you seeing the nurse or PS again? Id wear the bra that feels the most supportive and comfy whatever size as that will change loads over the coming days/weeks.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 1st August 2009, 2:34 pm

I have my first post op check up on Wednesday at the Holborn clinic anne xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 1st August 2009, 3:17 pm

If you're worried you could leave the bandages on until Weds if you're comfortable enough to.

If it's any help, my incisions were covered by 2 layers, first was a pad of gauze type thing (you can see it in my first set of pics), then the second layer was a really sticky piece of masking tape stuff (obviously not masking tape but most similar lol!) Pulling the first pad off did not lift up the second layer, the nurse had to really pick at it to get that one off. So I don't think you will uncover your incisions if it's anything like that. xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 1st August 2009, 4:08 pm

Thanx for that jess, im just worried about seeing them I think and doing it on my own, its really itching me but Im thinking maybe I might keep it on till wednesday when I see my nurse xx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 1st August 2009, 5:36 pm

gotsomeboobs wrote: Its not all down to the fact that we want to get our kit off for the cameras or blokes simply to correct something that we have issues with and make us feel more womanly and more confident!!!!!

Well said hun!!

Sorry to hear you're still in pain, maybe when you see the nurse tomorrow she can give you a bit of reassurance.

Take it easy, and remind yourself it'll all be worth it in the end :) xx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 1st August 2009, 5:37 pm

*sorry, when you see the nurse on Wed x
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 1st August 2009, 7:16 pm

gotsomeboobs wrote:I have my first post op check up on Wednesday at the Holborn clinic anne xxx

If your worried Id leave them on , most wounds are left for 7-10 days so that would be fine. It is scary seeing them for the first time so better to have a nurse there if youre concerned.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 1st August 2009, 7:47 pm

sucks you're feeling so low!
you wil feel because of the pain though, even though it's through choice it doesn't make it any nicer to hurt 24/7
i walked around with hunched shoulders for ages as i couldn't push my shoulderblades back cos it stretched my chest too much, give it time and you'll posture will be back to normal again
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 2nd August 2009, 6:38 pm

Hey hun, sorry to hear you're feeling down, from what the girls have said-all pretty normal, so dont worry.

Everyone heals differently and at different stages but im sure it wont be long before you start to feel more normal.

As for the dressings hun I changed mine today, wasn't supposed to until my first check on wednesday but they were coming all unstuck and rolling up, so i was naughty and did it myself!

Underneath my sterile mepore dressings were gauze pads from where my drains were removed and steri-strips covering the stitches, so if you feel up to it you shouldnt have any problem, if you dont want to wait till your check hun im sure it wont be a problem xx
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 2nd August 2009, 10:30 pm

Ah sorry ur feeling low. Its very normal after a GA and will pass soon.

I walked hunched for quite a while. Struggled to get out of bed and straighten my back, it was always worse after resting on the sofa or waking but it eases after time.

As for your male friends....mmmm......rise above it and ignore their silly comments. You had your BA for you and noone else!! Insensitive men ay!

Wish you well and hope ur feeling more like your old self soon xxxxxxxx :ghug:
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by kelimarie 3rd August 2009, 11:19 am

Hey Hun, think im feeling similar!! Loving the boobs but just feeling so fat and horendous at the moment!! Mine's not so much the pain, I just feel like i'm walking around with my head in a cloud. It's horrible. Cant concentrate, and feels like my head needs to explode. Meant to be going back to work tomoz as well. Not sure if i'll manage. x
kelimarie
kelimarie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 3rd August 2009, 12:07 pm

Just take it easy babe, my pain has eased loads but my PC said to remember to take it easy still.

Your jobs quite active isnt it?? Im sure I remember you saying you were a personal trainer??? Make sure you take it easy chick!!!! Look after them boobies xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kelimarie 3rd August 2009, 12:08 pm

Oh im not going back to the fitness yet! The office job was tomoz, but just emailed in and told them I need another days leave (had explained the situation to my boss) I just hate this constant hazy head I have at the moment, you had that? x
kelimarie
kelimarie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 3rd August 2009, 2:22 pm

yes hun i have but todays been my better day xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down