Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so angry!

+4
rosygirl90
Sharonb
momojack
little miss new boobs
8 posters

Go down

so angry! Empty so angry!

Post by little miss new boobs 11th January 2012, 1:48 pm

speaking to a 'friend' about my 'boob job' she asked why I was getting them and is it NHS when I tried to explain why and that it was private, her response was 'you've already got a man!' When I said i'm not doing it to get a man im quite happy with the one ive got she so patronisingly said 'no of course not your doing it for yourself!'

Told her that it was my hubby that was paying for it for my 30th bday shes says 'oh well he must love you then!' I hope so weve been together for 11yrs married for 3 and have 2 kids!!

I know that its not everyones cup of tea and everyone will have their own opinion but at the end of the day its my choice, my life and my money thats paying for it!!

Sorry for the rant but its made me so angry and a bit upset so angry! 221105
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

so angry! Empty Re: so angry!

Post by momojack 11th January 2012, 2:01 pm

Thats the trouble, everyone is entitled to have an opinion..but its wether you actually want to hear it is the point..i don't plan on telling many people..as im sure most ladies that have always had boobs would not understand the need for it or the outlay of money etc..

Its your choice..if it will make your life better then DO IT!! xxx so angry! 571992
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonb 11th January 2012, 2:03 pm

I can fully understand how you feel! But completely agree with your reasons for doing being you! When I told my work colleagues one then said no don't! I was bitterly dissappointed! After the weekend he came back and said actually when I've lost my weight I want my moobs doing! He clearly thought about and could understand my reasons for having them done!

He can clearly see how happy they have made me now and how much I live them! I did it for me! Xx
Sharonb
Sharonb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharonb 11th January 2012, 2:07 pm

I really need to start checking my posts before I post them ! Hope it makes sense! Lol! Sat at work on my phone! Xx
Sharonb
Sharonb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 254

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 2:47 pm

one word about your ignorant friend . JELOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a ''friend'' like this,she didnt understand why i had a ba-but then again../she is a 34 F so how can she understand...maybe if she had my tits what were flat and teberous she would understand.
people are dumb sometimes,they jodge too quicly.Behind every pair of great fake tits there a story to why they are there" xxx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by little miss new boobs 11th January 2012, 3:11 pm

Thanks everybody it just made me feel a bit angry.

Suppose though she'll be wanting a look and a feel when ive got my gorgeous new boobies! so angry! 113752
little miss new boobs
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 11th January 2012, 3:18 pm

Lol yea then she wil be green with envy where she feels!when i showed my m8 she dint say anything then looked at the scar and said EWWWWWWW.my scar is just a little red line ..not that bad lol :S crazy,i havent once yet been complimented on my boobs yes..only by my bf ! other ppl i have shown havent said anything :S .....stuff them hey!
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 11th January 2012, 3:48 pm

@ little miss new boobs - What type of 'friend' is this?! She has 'jealousy' written all over her. I would never show her my boobs post-op cos she'll curse them! And don't be surprised if she starts going around telling everyone about your BA.

@ rosygirl - Your friend is also a 'jealousy case'. She had nothing better to say than commenting on the scars? I promise, your boobs are fantastic and hope that I will get a similar result with 280cc so angry! 43418
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 11th January 2012, 5:44 pm

rosygirl90 wrote:Behind every pair of great fake tits there a story to why they are there" xxx

Oh how true!

Anyone who is negative is either just concerned for you in case (heaven forbid) anything goes round or in most cases, jealous. This links on the the other thread on here about someone being told they are high maintenance just because they take the time and make the effort to look nice. Some people can only be happy by bringing others down cos they can't be bothered to lift themselves up.

A friend told me some time ago to surround myself with positive people and to step away from the negative ones as they sap your energy....... she was so right. And this board is filled with so many positive vibes, it's lovely group hug
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by sc 11th January 2012, 8:24 pm

Does this person know just how your boobs make you feel? Is she worried about you having PS and just putting her point across in tactless way? If she does know how you feel then she maybe worried your fake titties are going to look so much more fab then her real ones, so could be a whole jealousy thing if she is genuinely worried about you have PS try explaining to her the risks are minimal. Good luck with your boobies xx
sc
sc
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by TSmith 11th January 2012, 8:45 pm

YOUR body, YOUR life, YOUR decision!! do what you want for YOU girl.. who cares what others think :)
GO FOR IT!

X
TSmith
TSmith
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down