Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I LEARNT THE HARD WAY - DONT TELL PEOPLE

+12
*Carls*
hotcaz
*Sally*
Mia
natalia
samarie24
angelkitten1
ruby roo
shiningmoonbeam
missmarie60
Jemmy
zimbabwegirl
16 posters

Go down

I LEARNT THE HARD WAY - DONT TELL PEOPLE Empty I LEARNT THE HARD WAY - DONT TELL PEOPLE

Post by zimbabwegirl 29th July 2009, 9:23 pm

Hi, Not been on here for a few weeks now but had a traumatic week last week. I was told that people at work by someone at work were asking questions as to whether i had done anything or not and i was lead to believe that most people did suspect so as we are like a small family of about 12 guys and 6 girls I thought I would come clean. I only had 260 but obviously they do look fuller. I said to my work mate I have something to tell you and she said - what are you leaving ?!!? and i said no and she said - are you dying !! - and I said no ! and pointed to my boobs and she said what and i said I had my boobs done and she didnt believe me !? I told the other 3 girls and they had no idea - they all thought I had a really good gel bra .. in fact it turned out only a couple of guys suspectedly but ONLY after it was pointed out by one person. My boss who is really funny and is about to have a load of lumps out of his arm said you could have had these instead and saved your money ! but I was **naughty word** off when I got home cos I really felt I could not have said anything and no one was any the wiser ..... but this week my work mate got really nasty with me - surprisingly and said how could I have the op done when my husband needed a gall bladder op and that surely should have come first - meanwhile he is about to go on the list for NHS and I bet you went private for yours and completely lost it - so this rebounded on me in ways that I would never have anticipated. We all have our reasons but when people know... suddenly you are justifying it to people who dont know you that well and i obviously dont like people having a crap opinion of me. So that is the work lot out of the way - so I am not telling anyone in my village unless they have the nerve to ask me but it has made me realise that people really dont notice that much and with good old gel bras that helps too ... I am always a very open book but not so sure now ... I have got over it but it hurt well and deep .. it is important to be confident I know which I am, as thankfully that is one thing that age does bring !! not much else !
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

I LEARNT THE HARD WAY - DONT TELL PEOPLE Empty Re: I LEARNT THE HARD WAY - DONT TELL PEOPLE

Post by Jemmy 29th July 2009, 9:31 pm

Aww sorry to hear that your honesty ended up backfiring.

Some people just don't know when to shut up x
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

I LEARNT THE HARD WAY - DONT TELL PEOPLE Empty Re: I LEARNT THE HARD WAY - DONT TELL PEOPLE

Post by missmarie60 29th July 2009, 9:31 pm

aaaw poor you claire...it really **naughty word** me off how some people can react and your workmate was out of order getting nasty with you about it, it is nothing to do with her or anyone else come to that, i have been lucky so far with the people that know about mine as they have all been really supportive, i always think that if they have something nasty to say then its because they are jealous, there is no other reason in my eyes.....go to work and stick your boobs in her face and say....up yours matey.... Flash Hysterical x x x Hug
missmarie60
missmarie60
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 29th July 2009, 9:42 pm

It makes me so angry to hear people being so judgemental, what gives them the right. Stay strong and don't let the jealous tongues get to you, you don't have to justify to anyone. Hug xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by ruby roo 29th July 2009, 9:47 pm

bless you, ignore what people say. i have not told anyone that im having it done apart real close family so im sure i will get the stares and comments, but if people wanna talk or judge me they obviuosly aint got nothing better to do with there lifes lol xxx
ruby roo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 910

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 29th July 2009, 10:08 pm

awww you poor thing Hug some people are only happy when they are making others feel miserable, it is usually when they are insecure themselves.
try to be strong hunny and rise above it, you were honest and trusted others enough to tell them, don't let them get you down hunny.
hold your head high and be proud of your boobies.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 29th July 2009, 10:11 pm

Poor you, your work mate was well out of order. It's no-one else's business but yours. It seems to me most people really don't understand why women get ba's, that's why they're so insensitive in their responses.
I've only told my close family, bf and best friend..i was going to tell a good friend at uni but I just don't think I could trust anyone now.
Glad to hear you're rising above it hun x
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 29th July 2009, 10:49 pm

Some people just don't know when to shut up x

i second that what u do to your body is up to u they should mind their won buisiness as long as they make u happy thats all that matters
xxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th July 2009, 10:54 pm

Is it really anyones bussiness Claire?

Don't allow people to bring you down...hold your head high were it deserves to be !!! Give You xxxx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 30th July 2009, 6:08 am

Ah Claire you poor thing. Work gossips can be so cruel. Like Mia said its no ones business but yours sweetheart.
Sally x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 30th July 2009, 6:49 am

ignore them to Claire they are only jeleous, prob cos they havnt got the guts or cant afford to get theres done! i was very selective about who i told but even my closest friends on a nite out thought it would be funny to announce it to everyone we met! xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by *Carls* 30th July 2009, 7:01 am

Hiya huni,

That is awful! They really have no right, and as for the gall bladder comment, I'm sure they would have paid for there OH to go private for something they are quite entitled to get on the NHS - I think not! the judgemental idiots!!! Thats what we pay our taxes for!!!!!

I'm so sorry that they have said things to upset you, chin up girl.........don't worry about them!!!! You have a fantastic pair of boobies now, be confident!!! They just want a pair too!!!

Give You
*Carls*
*Carls*
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 30th July 2009, 12:09 pm

Just opiniated jealous morons
It's none of their business xxx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 30th July 2009, 2:54 pm

That's really bad. It's none of their business.

That girls comment about your husband needing a gall bladder op...it's not like you jumped the queue ahead of him to get your boobs done on the NHS! You paid for them! What an idiot.

Don't let it get you down. It'll be old news soon, I'm sure!

Marie

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 30th July 2009, 3:26 pm

o what buggers. try not to let it get to you, who cares what they think? only yor friends and family should matter to you.

You shouldnt have to justify your self to anyone Hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 1st August 2009, 4:57 pm

Hi girls, had trouble accessing the website - does it go down from time to time Nads ? Thank you for all your support, this is a wonderful friendship group which is so important for this, a life changing decision, not only as it if for oneself mainly how to deal with it as it is noticeably to other people and unless 100 per cent confident as a person it can know your confidence in a different way. Hey ho - took a week to get over it and I have moved on now !?? My workmate is a good person and I respect her 100% which is why it hurt so much .... ( saying that I am far too humble) but then again she has only know me for the last 18 months at work and not socially. All my long term girlfriends who have known me forever were very supportive so history is really important in life when it comes to who you tell what .... seriously thank you everyone and i have a lot of catch up reading now that i have finally managed to get on it again !! Love to all ... Moi XX
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Emlua 3rd August 2009, 4:23 pm

The thing to remember above all is that you have beautiful new breasts and no natural wonky breasted biatches should make you feel down about it! Hold your head up, you worked very hard for your new assets!xxx
Emlua
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down