Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dont think i can do it

+4
rk19
janeybird
Miss Milly
ilu05216
8 posters

Go down

dont think i can do it Empty dont think i can do it

Post by ilu05216 11th July 2011, 10:30 am

Hi everyone, it is 10 days till my op and i dont know if i can go through with it. I am so absolutely petrified i am worrying about every scenario possible and am convinced something awful is going to happen and i wont be coming home again to see my wee boy. I know this sounds stupid and it was my decision but now I feel selfish and I have actually been in tears this morning worrying about something happening.
ilu05216
ilu05216
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

dont think i can do it Empty Re: dont think i can do it

Post by Miss Milly 11th July 2011, 10:39 am

I have read a lot of posts like this. It is completely normal to feel like this. I don't think there is a woman in the universe who hasn't had similar feelings to you in the run up to the operation.

I would get a piece of paper out, sit down and write down all the reasons you want to get a BA. This will remind yourself of the positive reasons for going ahead. Try to focus on those positives.

Yes, there are risks going ahead with this (but they are small) and the recuperation may not be easy (remember it can take up to a year for the full result of your BA), but I think the stats say that most woman are pleased, if not delighted, with the results.
Miss Milly
Miss Milly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 11th July 2011, 11:24 am

It IS totally normal to feel like this and get a panic on about it. The key is to not let yourself OVER PANIC calm down, do some breathing excercises and chant to yourself "I want this, i want this" or other such mantra to help you thru it (i was still chanting to myself on the operating table trying not to panic, but it was all fine).

You'll be absolutely fine my lovely, they do this op hundreds of times a week they know exactly what they are doing. The surgeon and all the staff are highly trained professionals and it'll be over in no time then you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about :)

I was terrified on the day but i can honestly say it was nothing compared to what i thought and i am so glad i went thru with it, ive never been happier x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by rk19 11th July 2011, 12:32 pm

Hey hun - im going to say the same thing as the others it IS completely normal to feel this way - this is coming from experience, i was the biggest chicken in the world, honestly. I over read things on the internet,assumed everything that could go wrong will happen to me...my advise would be if you are reading too much on the net just take a step back, breath, and relax and stop reading it. Its good to be informed about all risks etc, but now u need to put them to the back of your mind - girls on here used to say this to me, i was like hoooowwwww! But when i FINALLY booked i did exactly that - put it to back of my mind, thought positive and im now thrilled i went thru it.

You my darling are going to be just fine dont think i can do it 571992 keep yourself busy, i did and it helped me alot, didnt let my mind wander. xxx
rk19
rk19
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 11th July 2011, 12:45 pm

It is normal as the others have said hun. You will be fine. You just have a bit of pre op nerves
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 11th July 2011, 2:42 pm

How your feeling right now hun is totally normal......... dont think i can do it 571992

I done the same 5 years ago and bottled it last minute due to my fears about what will happen and the though of leaving behind my 4 beautiful children.....I regreted it after so much it really got me down....so when the time came again 5 years later I mustered all the strength i had and had my B.A. It was the best thing I have ever done and my children benifit from how much more confidence I have and Im much more happier in myself, which rubs off on them!

Im not going to lie and say I wasnt scared when they took me down to theatre but I stayed strong and now im as happy as i could ever be...

Its worth it in the end

xx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 11th July 2011, 3:14 pm

It is normal to feel this way. You have to think why you want this done and of the end results hun, x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

dont think i can do it Empty well ive bottled it!

Post by ilu05216 11th July 2011, 6:17 pm

i cant believe it i have bottled it and postponed.. not the best idea now i know because its going to give me longer to sit and prophet about things. But i am going to use the extra time positively to thoroughly make sure i am 100% about the size I want and it will give me a chance to have my holiday without worrying about recovery and also i can arrange to have a fortnight off work instead of a week and ensure i have childcare for the first entire week. I know I am just making excuses for my actions but I think if I have a total foolproof action plan in place I will feel alot better. Thanks for all your reassurance guys, I am definitely going ahead in the next couple of months just need a little more time. dont think i can do it 375568

dont think i can do it 683328 xx
ilu05216
ilu05216
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

dont think i can do it Empty not gonna read anymore

Post by ilu05216 11th July 2011, 6:27 pm

im gonna try and avoid looking into online stuff right now so i dont freak myself out anymore so im not being ignorant by ignoring posts will be back soon.
dont think i can do it 683328 xx
ilu05216
ilu05216
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 11th July 2011, 6:30 pm

Aww hun, not sure if you'll read this but want to wish you all the best. You've obviously got your reasons for postponing, and like you say it will give you more time to research everything and be sure of what you want.

Hopefully we'll see you again soon.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down