Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help do I need to take arnica? if so how much?

+4
_Carrie_
Loxxie
hotcaz
katie
8 posters

Go down

help do I need to take arnica?  if so how much? Empty help do I need to take arnica? if so how much?

Post by katie 26th August 2009, 4:04 am

#Girls, getting cold feet, its this friday... forgot to ask any of you about the arnica? is it worth taking? if so how much? I have sort of decided on 220 at least (so thanks to you all for helping with that,, lot of money if am still needing gel bras I decided!)

I have been putting oil/moisturiser on my little boobs .. any other last min advice really appreciated... I am not due in until 4pm.. so op will be evening... this Friday...

nearly cancelled it today, but seeing my prof pic I KNOW I AM DOING RIGHT THING !
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

help do I need to take arnica?  if so how much? Empty Re: help do I need to take arnica? if so how much?

Post by hotcaz 26th August 2009, 5:59 am

woooo not long now katie! its totally normal to have last minuite doubts, i did but im so glad now that i went thru with it cos it was no where near as bad as i expected, just think of those new boobs that uve always wanted and ulle be fine! as for arnica i didnt bother taking it and i still healed really quick with no bruising atall xxxxx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

help do I need to take arnica?  if so how much? Empty Re: help do I need to take arnica? if so how much?

Post by Loxxie 26th August 2009, 7:30 am

wow only a couple of days to go- Cheerleader how exciting for you hunnie!
some of us took Arnica(me) but some of us didn't but we've all healed fine so i don't think you need to worry about it sweetie.
I had the most difficult time in the last few days leading up to my BA and nearly cancelled hourly!!i was just so stressed,tired from worrying if i was doing the right thing for the right reasons,worried about GA.........feeling this way is totally normal and for me it has been one of the best descions i've ever made!!!
Bestest wishes to you hunnie-roll on friday! Hug
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 26th August 2009, 7:44 am

Hi - my ps didn't seem too fussed about arnica...I kind of took it half-heartedly and didn't have any bruising anyway. The only bruising I have in my early pictures is what years of wearing gel bras did to my boney rib cage! Some don't like you taking it though, so maybe ring him/her and check?

Just wanted to say that I felt just the same as you...every time I doubted myself I went to the mirror and stripped off and asked if I could live the rest of my life looking like that...and I really couldn't. I was flatter than you in your avatar.

It will be so worth it, I promise!! Boobs have changed my life! Flash

Good luck and try not to be nervous

x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 26th August 2009, 8:39 am

Don't know what I would do without all of you... thank you x
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 26th August 2009, 9:34 am

I took 30c arnica for the first 12 days, took 2 four times a day I don't think it really made a difference to the healing process as I didn't have much bruising to start with. Not long now for you, just keep focused on he fact that you are going to have amazing boobies and you will be fine! xxx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

help do I need to take arnica?  if so how much? Empty Dont worry!

Post by scaredycat 26th August 2009, 9:51 am

You'll be fine hun, I had so many doubts i didnt sleep for weeks! But it was defo worth it. I asked my ps about arnica and he said not to take it, that your body could heal well enough on its own!
Hope it all goes well for you xxxx
scaredycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 26th August 2009, 10:04 am

Hi hun, I was a bit iffy about taking arnica, didn't like the idea of
taking herbal stuff pre-op. My surgeon didn't mention it either. But in
the end I started taking it the day before, then carried on taking it
for about a week after. Didn't get any bruising, so it may well have
helped??! Like Carrie said, it's probably best to check with your ps.

Good luck lovely xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey20 28th August 2009, 12:14 pm

I took 30c, the max dose stated on the tub, I took it about 3/4 days b4 and about the same after, I had a lot of bruising inbetween, underneath and on the sides, but not actually on my boobs ? but everything else was fine, pain wise ! Hug
It wont hurt to take it anyway and good luck xx
tracey20
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down