Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People that don't know you've had a BA.

+13
annefinackapan
LJK
Ruth89
holly
stef
angelkitten1
RoxyChick
cakey_baby
em_stevo
shiningmoonbeam
natalia
nads
Len1
17 posters

Go down

People that don't know you've had a BA. Empty People that don't know you've had a BA.

Post by Len1 23rd July 2009, 7:51 am

Is there anyone in your life who doesn't know you've had a boob job and your quite close to???

My mom doesn't know i've had mine done!! Nor my Dad! I don't think they will ever guess, i just always make sure i have to wear certain clothes that don't reveal to much.

People at work don't know either but i have had a few comments saying how i luck like i have lost a lot of weight! (This isn't good as i am slim anyway and could possibly do with more weight on me) Not sure if this is down to the fact i have bigger boobs now.

xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

People that don't know you've had a BA. Empty Re: People that don't know you've had a BA.

Post by nads 23rd July 2009, 7:56 am

My dad doesnt know, nor do my grandparents, those are the only ones who dont know in my family who I am close to. I dont think I could ever tell my dad as I dont want to see his reaction
I havent told anyone at work despite being really close to them as I work in a very gossipy female environment and I dont want everyone to know but if you tell one person something there, everyone knows after about half an hour :lol:
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

People that don't know you've had a BA. Empty Re: People that don't know you've had a BA.

Post by natalia 23rd July 2009, 8:18 am

everyones guessed i had mine that im close with even my dad even though i wore a baggy jumper xmas day i think his wife must of said something to him as i didnt want him to know but hes ok with it xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by shiningmoonbeam 23rd July 2009, 8:31 am

I have told nobody except my mum, aunty, best friend and OH! Actually I told my beauty therapist too as had to have to a medical form before Reflexology!!

No body seems to have guessed either, I went on holiday last month with my sister and I don't think she noticed, she probably thinks I've just put on weight as I have a little all over since my BA!!

To be honest I like it being my secret! xxx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 9:40 am

I was totally open to literally everyone about my ba, lol. But now i kinda wished I had kept it a secret, not cos anyone was bothered but i think i was just so worried about what people would think about me so i thought best to just let it out in the open, not sure why i thought like this as it had nothing to do with anyone what so ever, lol.
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd July 2009, 9:47 am

My Dad and his side of the family dont know so my nan grandad auntie uncle etc! and also my B.fnds parents who im close to dont know his mum does look at me funny when im wearing low cut tops as i always used to whinge on about how flat chested i am so i think shes suspicious! lol

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by em_stevo 23rd July 2009, 9:49 am

cakey_baby wrote: his mum does look at me funny when im wearing low cut tops as i always used to whinge on about how flat chested i am so i think shes suspicious! lol

x x x

She might just think you've had a growth spurt hun, lol, xxxx
em_stevo
em_stevo
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1654

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 23rd July 2009, 9:51 am

Hysterical Shifty hopefully she does!

x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 23rd July 2009, 9:56 am

I told a few people... and now everyone knows. I still get a bit of gossiping going on, but I'm not that bothered by it.

xxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 23rd July 2009, 2:25 pm

i told everyone i was having mine as i was so excited that i didn't care who knew.
looking back it was a really bad decision to tell everyone as with my first b/a the size didn't look any different at all to what i was with padded bras. i got alot of stick for it people would laugh and say well where are they then and they don't look no different.
after my second b/a i looked freaky because my lefty was almost under my armpit lol.
now i don't care who knows in fact i am proud to show my new pups to anyone.....well within reason lol.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by stef 23rd July 2009, 2:48 pm

everyone knows i've had mine, i've been quite open about it xx
stef
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by holly 23rd July 2009, 3:56 pm

I only told a couple of people when i had my first op and am only a 32c now so was quite east to disguise although a few more definately guessed seeing as i was so flat before. When I have my next op I dont think im gona be so worried about people finding out mayby it would be better to say and have it out in the open rather than worrying about people finding out but then again there is a couple of blokes at work that i will prob be uncomfortable about them knowing. Guess i will have to seee how different i look!
xxx
holly
holly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 23rd July 2009, 5:24 pm

I cant stop telling people! its the first thing in years ive been so happy and excited about so i just cant contain it! haha
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by LJK 23rd July 2009, 6:01 pm

I told all immediate family and 3 people i work with. There are two other women in the same office who don't know, and haven't noticed. Theres a second office, where no one knows and not one of them have even noticed. I like it that way. I was open with family, as i preferred to tell them rather than them ask questions and guess. Everyone has been great, all bar one of my sisters, but you can't win them all.
LJK
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 555

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 23rd July 2009, 6:27 pm

Ive got a really close work friend I havent told and I sometimes feel guilty like I have lied to her as Ive not said! Now its too late to say!
I hate not being open but I just wanted to keep it to myself at the time but I know if she found out shed be hurt cos were good pals.
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeyspadey 25th July 2009, 2:16 pm

i cant stop telling people either i feel like i must be doing every1s heads in talking about boobs all the time wen i haven't even had my 1st consult yet!! the only person who doesn't know is my step-dad who no longer lives with me but i see him 2 or 3 times a week i don't know what i'm going to do he would be really angry if he knew i was getting it done but now i've blabbed to everyone i'm worried he will find out from someone else or overhear people in the pub or something (i live in a tiny town) agghhh and what am i gunna say when im off work for 2 weeks and i don't want to have to wear stuff to cover them up afterwards either else what is the point! lol i think i'm guna have to tell him arent i!
jadeyspadey
jadeyspadey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by laurax 28th July 2009, 6:49 pm

iv told close family and my o/h and my best friend but thats it..not having mine til xmas and have told people at work im going on holiday then but im worried because i work with children and might have trouble picking them up and making excuses that i cant so i think im gonna have to tell them eventually.
laurax
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 28th July 2009, 6:58 pm

I didn't tell very many people at all that I was having it done. I only told my parents because I knew they'd have to look after my ds for a while afterwards. I told a few close friends, my boss and secretarial co-ordinator. However EVERYBODY knows now as I was chatting away to a friend on facebook a day or so after my ba and was sooo out of it still on morphine and tramadol that I wrote a huge long message on her wall rather than as a PM! I thought I'd been really discreet until my best friend at work told me there had been some gossip and I went back through the posts! Had to laugh as it was totally my fault and I didn't even remember half the stuff I'd written!! Blush
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizchief84 30th July 2009, 8:35 am

My dad and brother are the only people that don't know about mine but I don't see much of them so I think I'm in the clear. I haven't told them as I'm too scared of how they will react. My children obviously don't know but they're too young to understand anyway.

Jeni xx
Mizchief84
Mizchief84
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down