Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You NEVER know what youve got till its gone

+9
misf1
*Sally*
COOKIE
sin_oli_x
Danielle
pinkbabe
mrsm
laetitia
Gayley
13 posters

Go down

You NEVER know what youve got till its gone Empty You NEVER know what youve got till its gone

Post by Gayley 10th February 2010, 11:04 am

First ba i was 11 st, had 500cc overs which suited my frame
perfectly....one gastric band later.....9st, boobs looked
mahoosive....but if im brutally honest kinda liked the attention and
how curvy they made me look....

Fast forward 8 yrs...beginning to feel i look a little "shelf" like,
and think about reduction...my PS suggests uplift at same time as droop
has occured due to weightloss....age etc....he wants to put in 350cc
teardrops (atomical) as he thinks theyl look better on my chest
wall....I trust him as i adore the guy and been very happy thus
far.....so go with it.....

July 09 the op takes place....initially happy, swelling goes
down....wound breakdown...bad....in pain...boobs look
dis-figured....boxey....no upperpole
fullness....awful...devastated....look a mess....Tell my PS...he agrees
to change them as my happiness is his main concern, but not until they
heal....go away happy....then omg....i looked in the mirror and my left
implant is hanging out You NEVER know what youve got till its gone Icon_eek You NEVER know what youve got till its gone Icon_eek You NEVER know what youve got till its gone Icon_eek

Straight into theatre, told id have to have it removed but leave the
other intact to make revision surgery easier....gutted, going to
Florida/Cruise 2 months later and only have one
boob....devasted....told cant have re-do till New Year....

Well....im sat here 2wks post op....with 450cc round overs....so far so
good....he got rid of all the unsightly scar tissue due to the
breakdown....and i just pray the scars stay shut and heal nicely.....I
feel for the first time in 9mths that finally....i may just have what I
wanted in the first place...I have my side boobies back You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 923101(i
missed those lol) they are ever so slightly smaller....but have similar
projection to the first pair....Its true what they say....You NEVER
know what youve got until its gone.....So take note all those who think
they may reduce....Is it because you want to?? or because its what you
think you should do..... I was lucky...my PS was sympathetic and was prepared to re-do free of charge...even before the nightmare happend....others may not be so lucky....and this really is a case of the grass not being greener....Thanks for reading....Great site xx You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 67188
Gayley
Gayley
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

You NEVER know what youve got till its gone Empty Re: You NEVER know what youve got till its gone

Post by laetitia 10th February 2010, 11:28 am

OMG You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 304294 What you've been through!!

I really hope that everything is ok today for you, You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 321562

by the way You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 536278
laetitia
laetitia
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 137

Back to top Go down

You NEVER know what youve got till its gone Empty Re: You NEVER know what youve got till its gone

Post by mrsm 10th February 2010, 11:31 am

oh wow you've been through alot! I hope you can enjoy you boobies now with no more problems x

I'm interested to hear you had a gastric band, my other half will be having one this year. did you have any problems with it/ was it hard to get used to?

Anywell welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new additions! x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 10th February 2010, 11:46 am

my gosh you have been though it.

I really hope everything is fine for you know with the new implants. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Gayley 10th February 2010, 11:54 am

Thanks guys!! With regards to the gastric band...I had this fitted 2004...2 yrs after my initial ba....desperate times (18st) led to desperate measures....I would be lying if i said it wasnt a big op....and it took my brain a long time to adjust to the fact i just couldnt eat what id eaten all my life anymore....but i can tell you now that this op probably saved my life.....i now eat to live opposed to the other way round....my weight has been a stable 9st since i reached my target weight 18mths after the op....and this is just a taster of the many benefits....everything does come with a price though....at times I would kill my Grandmother if i could have a T-bone steak You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 557141 ....If i dont concentrate and chew properly, i run the risk of being sick....somedays my band is too tight to eat...blah blah...I could go on...but dont like to dwell on the negative....make sure you do sufficiant research...pick a top surgeon...(not worth tryin g to cut costs in that area)...if youd like any further info...please ask...best of luck to you both xx
Gayley
Gayley
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 10th February 2010, 12:02 pm

thanks gayley x
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 10th February 2010, 12:56 pm

Wowza what a story You NEVER know what youve got till its gone Icon_eek

Glad you happy now you deserve it after all that You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 321562
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Gayley 10th February 2010, 12:59 pm

Thanks Danielle....I agree love.....im due a little good karma...xx
Gayley
Gayley
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sin_oli_x 10th February 2010, 1:14 pm

fair play to you! u have been through so much! glad you are ok now xxxxx
sin_oli_x
sin_oli_x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th February 2010, 1:35 pm

Firstly congrats on the weightloss sweetheart! It's one thing reaching your target but it's bloody hard staying there so big well done to ya!

I too have recently downsized, not by much though, changed from 460s to 410s and had an uplift too.

The biggest difference for me is the width, projection is still the same, but width wise it has made an incredible difference and I'm glad to say for the better for me, so a reduction worked for me and I feel so much better about my size, even if they don't measure any differently LOL!

Infact, weirdly, I measured a 34DD before, I've just been out today and been measured for new bras as due to a few probs at just over 10 weeks I was still in sports bras. Anyway, got measured and I'm now a 32F! I prefer my new shape though, my 'oldies' felt as you said, shelf like and looked HUGE! I think that was mainly down to how wide they were on my frame though. So I definately don't miss the 'oldies' YAY for my new littluns! LOL
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 10th February 2010, 3:34 pm

Gayley, what a journey you've had. Well done with the weight loss - I guess I was quite naive about gastric bands - they are definitely not an easy way out are they.

Glad you're happy with your boobs now lovely.

Sal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 10th February 2010, 4:18 pm

I agree, well done on the weight loss, it must have been very hard work.
Wow you have been through a hell of a lot with your boobie journey. I hope you have a nice easy time in your healing this time. Take care.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo75 10th February 2010, 5:11 pm

well done on the weight loss, you really have had a rocky journey.
hope your on the mend nicely this time round and welcome x
jojo75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 10th February 2010, 6:36 pm

What a time you've been having Gayley You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 321562 .

Congratulatons on losing the weight and I hope everything goes well with your new boobies hun.

xxx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by Gayley 10th February 2010, 8:20 pm

Thanks folks for your kind words.....I cant take all the credit im afraid !! Couldnt have done it without the band thats for sure!!

My fingers are crossed with the boobies healing.....2 wks out almost....had a peek in the mirror this morning and can definately see scabs beginning to form.....hope this is a positive sign that they are gonna stay put !! You NEVER know what youve got till its gone 113752.
Gayley
Gayley
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 10th February 2010, 9:01 pm

hello hun and welcome, wow what a journey you ve had, really hope it all stays good for you this time , fingers crossed xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by red77 11th February 2010, 11:27 am

just wanted to say thanks for sharing. im pre op and weighing up all the pro's and cons etc and further op's, something going wrong etc is a huge concern.

Glad its all worked out ok now and congrats on weight loss. x
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down