Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long till you like them?

+6
misf1
carol_s
Laurametcalf
Shorty
sarahdawn31
Abs99
10 posters

Go down

How long till you like them?  Empty How long till you like them?

Post by Abs99 2nd March 2011, 7:37 pm

I know it's different for everyone but just wondered how long it took others to like there new boobs, don't know if I had high expectations but I keep looking in the mirror praying that they change, I had overs so thought they'd be quite round but the are a bit pointy and seem lower than I though and also quite far apart, I'm fighting the urge to push them together just to see if a cleavage is possible, I don't mean to be impatient just really hope they look nice soon, it worries me as I hear so many say it was love at first sight so to speak. Xx
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 78

Back to top Go down

How long till you like them?  Empty Re: How long till you like them?

Post by sarahdawn31 2nd March 2011, 7:41 pm

be patient it is very early they will change over the weeks and months to come,
I did love mine at first but anything was better than my saggers, however I then started to be disappointed by them, but again by 6 weeks when I got them in a bra I loved them again.
I still have moments when I wish they were bigger or fuller ect but I have to remember they are better than before, and I can always use different bras to get different looks.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 2nd March 2011, 8:05 pm

Ahh yours look fantastic in your avatar can't imagine how you could ever be disappointed, hoping I just need to be patient. X
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shorty 2nd March 2011, 8:51 pm

I loved them straight away and continued to do so. It is still early days though. It helps that all my work colleagues know and keep saying how great I look and how happy I am. :)
Shorty
Shorty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 342

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurametcalf 2nd March 2011, 9:01 pm

Hi Hun,

I'm fairly pleased with mine so far, but am suffering from massive boob envy and I'm wishing I went bigger. This is stopping me from bring 100% happy, as my support bra is flattening them and making them look just like one of mr gel bras..! I think it's part of the healing process to be critical as we probably expect perfection as soon as we wake up from the op! As the other girls said, it's very early days and they take weeks to settle into the right position and look fuller and more natural. Try to remain positive and hold judgement for at least 6 weeks, in which time the implants will be a bit more settled.
Laurametcalf
Laurametcalf
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 2nd March 2011, 9:11 pm

I was pleased with mine from about 1 hour after the op when I first had a peek down my PJ's :heehee: ................ but when you had a couple of enlarged pimples to start off with, I guess I would have been pleased with just about anything.
However I really started to love them from about 6 weeks onwards as the started to soften and move and squidge and jiggle and behave like more normal boobies. For the first 6 weeks they were fairly static and inmovable objects, but as they softened, I realised I could get a cleavage (with the help of a gel bra) so I'm over the moon with my boobies now - and yes, they do feel natural and my boobies now yahoo
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd March 2011, 9:43 pm

Ah the cone boobs stage - horrible. I didn't see my boobs until the day after my op when I un mumified (lots of bandages wrapped around) my boobs to reveal a madonna cone bra effect boobs, I cried. They were numb, I still had the GA in my system, my back ached I was tired and felt really rubbish (for 4 days in a row). I felt more myself after a week but my boobs still felt like numb alien things, I couldn't brare to look at them naked. Although I liked the look in clothes in front of a mirror. They do lose that cone shape and look more normal and boobs shaped I promise. Sounds like you have a touch of the booby blues Hug I think it took a few weeks before mine looked rounder. They'll change just give it a bit more time.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleMissSunshine 2nd March 2011, 9:49 pm

Im so scared of waking up think "oh god what have I done?!"..... xx
LittleMissSunshine
LittleMissSunshine
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 2nd March 2011, 9:52 pm

You won't hunnie, honest
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Abs99 2nd March 2011, 10:26 pm

misf1 wrote:Ah the cone boobs stage - horrible. I didn't see my boobs until the day after my op when I un mumified (lots of bandages wrapped around) my boobs to reveal a madonna cone bra effect boobs, I cried. They were numb, I still had the GA in my system, my back ached I was tired and felt really rubbish (for 4 days in a row). I felt more myself after a week but my boobs still felt like numb alien things, I couldn't brare to look at them naked. Although I liked the look in clothes in front of a mirror. They do lose that cone shape and look more normal and boobs shaped I promise. Sounds like you have a touch of the booby blues Hug I think it took a few weeks before mine looked rounder. They'll change just give it a bit more time.

Thankyou that does help, I see you had highprofile round overs too, nice to know I'm not alone. Xx Hug
Abs99
Abs99
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 2nd March 2011, 10:33 pm

I found it took me a while to adapt and love the new me. I would say a good few months, I think the main difficulty I had was that i was so used to buying clothes for a straight up and down figure I found it really hard to know what suited my new curvy frame but once i learned what suited me (I am still learning) i began to love them.

for some it maybe an overnight process, but it wasn't for me, it took a while but i have never regretted getting them done!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 2nd March 2011, 10:45 pm

I know what you mean Abs. I'm not really in love with mine either. I want them to soften and look more natural. I can, like, see my real boob on top of my implants a bit. The implant peak and my nipples are below those peaks giving a wonky coney shape. I can't merge them together, they're so stiff! I could even do that before with my flats if I used my hands. But I keep getting told to be patient. It's early days. I'm focussed on the idea of what they will be like. But I have to wait. And I don't mind telling you, I don't like this waiting business!
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd March 2011, 3:27 am

hattie260 wrote:I found it took me a while to adapt and love the new me. I would say a good few months, I think the main difficulty I had was that i was so used to buying clothes for a straight up and down figure I found it really hard to know what suited my new curvy frame but once i learned what suited me (I am still learning) i began to love them.

for some it maybe an overnight process, but it wasn't for me, it took a while but i have never regretted getting them done!

So good to read this!
Although I love having my boobs it has been a learning curve to dress the new me... Even though I still can fit a lot of my old clothes they just don't look right anymore. I am still re building my wardrobe bit by bit but when u do wear something that looks great with the new boobs you Just feel wonderful!!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by smalls 3rd March 2011, 5:24 am

I am liking mine more each day. They are finally getting softer. They were a lil far apart and hard at first but once i started massaging them it helped alot. My PS also told me if i wanted more of a cleavage that every time i massaged to also push them together and hold for a while. Now theyre not so far apart. But ones still higher and the other lower so not completely happy yet.. Guess we gotta pe patient..lol
smalls
smalls
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down