Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 days till my consult 9 till surgery

+3
Hattie73
Twinky
chrystal867
7 posters

Go down

2 days till my consult 9 till surgery Empty 2 days till my consult 9 till surgery

Post by chrystal867 5th October 2015, 9:12 am

I'm starting to get really nervous and after loads of Google searches and a trip to Manchester. .I'm feeling a little more at ease the reason for no reviews on Manchester is because it's just an office ill have the surgery at there liverpool clinic which has some good reviews relived after paying a 1000 already .....can anyone help with questions I should ask ect..what shape gives the most natural look thanks xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

2 days till my consult 9 till surgery Empty Re: 2 days till my consult 9 till surgery

Post by Twinky 5th October 2015, 10:47 am

I would say find lots of pics of the girls boobs that you like. And take them with you, zoo/nuts and even normal google pics are fab. I look loads of pics of Danni Minouge and Maria off Coronation St for example as I like both theres.

But everyone is different, and what you may perceive to be a D may actually be an F!
I have gone from flat as a pancake to 34E and if anything, I would say maybe could of gone a little bigger! So try and get cup sizes out your mind and focus on the  "look".

They will most probably let you try sizes on in there anyway. Butr it will depend on your pre-op stats and skin, allsorts, to what sizer you can actually go safely.

All I will say is, take pics of yourself in the sizers so you have then to refer back to on your phone.
And take a tight-ish top as well as a regular top that you always wear to see how they look and feel in clothes.
The size I chose is hardly that noticeable in clothing, which is what I wanted, a natural look, whereas some people like that side profile'ness. However when I take my top of...BOOM! Boobs  34 e's baby!!!! Hysterical

So its all what 'you' want and like.

Good Luck,  this is gona be fun yahoo
Enjoy it xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

2 days till my consult 9 till surgery Empty Re: 2 days till my consult 9 till surgery

Post by chrystal867 5th October 2015, 10:55 am

Thanks hun I will start googling now.... I will take extra top and stuff to....Getting excited now I'm a 34 A deflated n saggy lol.....xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th October 2015, 10:56 am

I have sent you a pm as well lovey, happy goggling!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 5th October 2015, 11:49 am

Thanks hun 
Now may be Aving the op in 5 days eeeekk
Just spoke to the clinic there letting me know later 
Thanks for the pm 
I will now be googling boobs all day god help my search engine ahaha xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 5th October 2015, 11:50 am

Good Luck!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hattie73 5th October 2015, 1:19 pm

Good luck... Hope your consultation goes well

You should get good advice there re implant sizes / shapes... The size I had took me to a d cup but might be different on you... Just keep googling etc, it really helps ! Xx
Hattie73
Hattie73
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 5th October 2015, 2:57 pm

Hi can I ask why you have paid a £1000 already? I take it you have met your surgeon and settled for him? I hope it all goes well for you anyway xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 5th October 2015, 4:56 pm

It may be good news from your perspective if they can fit you in sooner but please don't feel rushed into any decisions or get carried away. Take your time. This is a BIG deal. Someone who you've not even met yet is going to slice you open, insert a foreign object and after that point your body will never be the same again, with or without implants. Remember your clinic are out to make a sale so YOU really have to look out for number 1.

Sorry to put a downer, just wanted to help you feel confident to slow the wagon if needed. Obviously if you do feel fully informed, well researched and you have total faith in your surgeon then that's great!

In the breast augmentation information section of this forum there's loads of information and questions to ask at your consultation so worth a look. And photos are great too!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by kay-uk 5th October 2015, 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], please take your time in making your decision about surgeons/sizes/etc. The clinic seem to be putting pressure on you to get you in asap - this is a bit worrying, especially after taking money from you without even meeting you! The government is currently consulting about whether to make a compulsory waiting period between seeing a surgeon and going ahead with cosmetic surgery to avoid this pressure-selling/fake scarcity/etc.. It's something life-changing that shouldn't be rushed, it's not a risk-free process. Please go into this as an educated woman and don't let the boob-desire take you off track - there are plenty of surgeons and places offering this procedure, it will happen! It's like buying a house or car- you don't rush in, you take your time and get the right one.
kay-uk
kay-uk
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 5th October 2015, 5:27 pm

Hello!! Good luck at the consultation - but agree with the others, don't rush it!

My surgeon had a 2 week cooling off period - so after I'd had my consultation I wasn't allowed to put any money down or confirm a date until 14days afterward. They said it was to do with them not putting pressure on clients.

I was like you and wanted to book and pay there and then (however I'd had the consultation and various others with other surgeons too).

Hopefully he will be great and will set your mind at rest but any niggles take a step back and reevaluate. Xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 6th October 2015, 10:23 am

Hi I've asked to stay at the 14th....will see how I feel 2moro I will not rush and want to feel comfortable with surgeon and his opions first...Thanks for all the advise again xxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down