Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25 days till ba and having doubts!!

+5
Firefly
kayla
misf1
Woosie
izzie37
9 posters

Go down

25 days till ba and having doubts!! Empty 25 days till ba and having doubts!!

Post by izzie37 8th June 2010, 12:32 pm

Hi ladies, its 25 days till my ba, and for some reason im starting to question myself, asking why am i getting this done, putting myself through this, do i really need it done? (I do need it, I know I do)
I just cant help myself, im really worried that i have decided to have this done on a whim, because i felt low that day and rushed into it. I have wanted this done for at least 10yrs, but its the reality that its going to happen and not a dream anymore. Its also the thought of will my husband treat me differently?.. will my friends?..I just dont know whats got into me! are these feelings normal? or have i just made the biggest mistake of my life..

if anyones felt the same before theirs, or if anyones got advice i would be grateful 25 days till ba and having doubts!! Icon_pale

just feeling low

thanks xx 25 days till ba and having doubts!! 856466
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

25 days till ba and having doubts!! Empty Re: 25 days till ba and having doubts!!

Post by Woosie 8th June 2010, 1:06 pm

Hi hun,

I had all of those feelings. Like you, I had wanted it for a long time. Im not 11 days after the op, so the worst part is over. Let me tell you, it IS worth it and you will be so glad you went through with it. heres a tip...I kept a pic of myself, looking rather flat chested, on my fridge.. this reminded me why i was going through with the op..... now i have a small D cup...and im so much more happy and confident!!! its defo worth it xxx
Woosie
Woosie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

25 days till ba and having doubts!! Empty Re: 25 days till ba and having doubts!!

Post by misf1 8th June 2010, 1:42 pm

I remember looking in the mirror 2 weeks before my BA and thinking my boobs didn't look that bad, I think I even convinced myself they had grown (they had not). I questioned why I was getting it done over and over. I had also wanted it done for over 10 years and with the reality of getting it done I was scared, I'd hated my boobs for years and yet there I was telling myself I didn't need the op when I had wanted it for so long. You will have doubts, we all did, but if you know you have wanted it done for a long time, I'm sure it's just pre op nerves. I am very glad I went through with it now, it's one of the best things I have ever done. I can actually wear a bikinin now that I wont have to ring out the water from the padding as I come out of the pool.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kayla 8th June 2010, 4:13 pm

And it's a yes from me too! Al of what you are feeling is normal. My hubby was really worried that my boobs would feel fake post op to him - I was worrried about this but needn't have been. He's not even allowed to touh them really yet and all he can say when I am changing my bra is WOW!! He is really, really attentive, it's lovely!

My friends, the ones who atter are and have all been great. Some aquaintances know as I got drunk one night nd told a few people and even now they are OK. I wish I hadn't told them though asI am worried who they might tell. I am already spinning a 'didn't need a ba but had an uplift' story in my head!!

I kept thinking yes then no and vice-versa. It is only now tbh post op that I can look at my pre op pics and think ''how much did I NEED a BA!!'' It truly is one of the best things I have ever done. Would do it all again tomorrow.

I am sure it is the right thing for you, you don't want something for as long as you've wanted it to actually not want it!! It is a major dose of nerves and worries. Just relax and try not to over analyse everything about it and see how you feel. You only live once xx
kayla
kayla
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly 8th June 2010, 5:27 pm

Hi izzie37

I haven’t introduced myself properly on here yet so my apologies for that but I just wanted to jump in say that you’re not alone on this and thank you for putting put into words all my exact same fears!

I am due to have my BA on 5th July and have wanted this for over 20 years and yet I am now asking the same questions that you are, as well as am I just being vain and selfish of course!??I’m also worried about whether it will change my personality in a negative way if I’m not happy with the result or if something goes wrong ( god forbid!! 25 days till ba and having doubts!! Icon_pale 25 days till ba and having doubts!! Icon_eek ) as I’ve spent so many years hating my fried eggs that I don’t think I could stand it if they were made worse by something that I had done voluntarily!! Also completely understand your worries about whether or not people you care about will relate to you differently and in my case, most importantly, my wonderful hubby as we are both so used to the ‘old’ me that I don’t know how it will be to suddenly have boobs??

Anyhoo, sorry I’ve not been much help ( probably made it worse actually 25 days till ba and having doubts!! Icon_eek ) but ultimately it does seem that you/we are completely normal to be thinking all this ( as the other lovely ladies have confirmed – 25 days till ba and having doubts!! 683328 ) so we should perhaps try to keep the focus on the reasons why we are on this road in the first place and remember that life isn’t a dress rehearsal so we either get us some fab 25 days till ba and having doubts!! 113752 now or we live the rest of lives regretting and wondering what if..... 25 days till ba and having doubts!! 727885

All the best and good luck!

25 days till ba and having doubts!! 67188

FireFly

xx
Firefly
Firefly
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 8th June 2010, 5:38 pm

Yes I felt the same, Im 36 now and wanted it for 20 years, as soon as I booked it I thought about the vanity and all the other things I could spend the money on (we have a big family) and wondered if I really should go ahead with it. I am now 7 weeks post op, and my only regret is not doing it years ago, and Im sure you will hear this time and time again, as it really is a fantastic thing to do. Nerves make you do all sorts of things and doubt is definatley one of them xx
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th June 2010, 5:45 pm

Awww Izzie, I think quite a lot of us have those fears in the run up to our surgeries 25 days till ba and having doubts!! 571992

The guilt I felt in the run up to my re-op was awful! I wasn't financially prepared for the op, so has to loan the money from savings we'd put away for our sons education, it was heartbreaking for me taking that money and many times I sat and wondered if I should just have the implants explanted and just live with whatever was left, but with the support of my family I went through it - Best decision I made!

I know without my lovely boobs I wouldn't be the confident, happy person I am now, I've almost repayed back the money I loaned and don't for a single minute now regret having the surgery now, I'd do it all over again too! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeb 8th June 2010, 10:24 pm

I will ditto everything that has been said. I haven't regretted mine for a single moment. You can't put a price on the difference it will make to your life and how you feel about yourself xx
zoeb
zoeb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 680

Back to top Go down

Post by izzie37 9th June 2010, 12:39 pm

Thanks ladies its nice to know that these feelings ARE normal and that im not some kind of loony..

everything that you have all said i have felt exactly the same things, from the guilt of using the money on me, to the vanity, and i almost convinced myself the other day that my boobs had grown too!!! completely nuts!!

Thank god its just pre-op nerves, I do definately want this done otherwise why would i have saved all that money and felt desperately inadequate for all these years!!

Thanks xx 25 days till ba and having doubts!! 321562
izzie37
izzie37
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 469

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrapuss 9th June 2010, 1:16 pm

I also agree with the girls, I've still got 11 weeks to go so I haven't had any doubts yet, but that might change when it get's nearer the time!!
If things get tough I will just remind myself of all the hurtful things people have ever said to me about my flat chest.
You'll be fine!
:thumbs:
Astrapuss
Astrapuss
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down