Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you get proof of what implant youve got in?

+3
Charlii
tinkerbell24
Princessgem
7 posters

Go down

Do you get proof of what implant youve got in? Empty Do you get proof of what implant youve got in?

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 9:39 pm

Hi girls, call me paranoid or crackers  Screwy  But just been wondering , how do we know the implant we agree on is the one we have? I mean we could pay extra for naturelles or motiva and have CUI in or pay for a size and they put a different size in? Do we actually get anything in writing stating what implant we have in? 

I discussed implant with surgeon today and he said I could have 385 or 410, same as in my first consultation but I didn't stress that I wanted the 410! I spoke about this after to PCC and explained I hadn't told surgeon I wanted 410 and was worried she said it's ok because I order them anyway so I will order the 410s , is that right ? xxx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Do you get proof of what implant youve got in? Empty Re: Do you get proof of what implant youve got in?

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 9:53 pm

You get a wee warranty card fir natrelle implants nit sure what happens with others xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Do you get proof of what implant youve got in? Empty Re: Do you get proof of what implant youve got in?

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 9:54 pm

Oh i.also got paperwork signed by my surgeons anethestist saying what implant.we're placed xz
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 24th March 2014, 9:54 pm

After your surgery, in your aftercare pack, you should receive a booklet about the implants, in which there is space for 2 stickers, one from each implant pack. Its part of the warranty, and also in case of emergency or something. So don't worry, you can check theyre what you agreed on!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsCheese 24th March 2014, 9:59 pm

I had a little passport type thingy for each of mine lol. It has the volume and serial number etc of each. I was quite proud when I had them (little things) 
Xx
MrsCheese
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 381

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 10:01 pm

Yeah ive something similar.Mrs cheese xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th March 2014, 10:02 pm

With the Motiva you will get a book and also 2 cards with all the info of each implant on them. You also will need to go onto their website and register the implants to you also. Xx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 24th March 2014, 10:02 pm

It also has the serial numbers and lot numbers etc. x
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 10:06 pm

Ahh thanks ladies !! That's a relief !! Things we worry about eh!! xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 24th March 2014, 10:08 pm

With CUI range you also get the book with the card that has implant serial numbers and models etc so you know exactly what is in which breast. I think it should be pretty standard for all implants xx
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 24th March 2014, 10:10 pm

Yep.. I got a little book and some other paperwork with numbers on.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 10:14 pm

To think about it, we could have anything in us loool xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 10:17 pm

LuciaH wrote:With the Motiva you will get a book and also 2 cards with all the info of each implant on them. You also will need to go onto their website and register the implants to you also. Xx
Thanks LuciaH honey I should get the same then xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessgem 24th March 2014, 10:17 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:To think about it, we could have anything in us loool xx
Haha this is what I was thinking Tink I mean not as if we could sneak them out for a peek! xx
Princessgem
Princessgem
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 24th March 2014, 10:27 pm

Looool hmmmm imagine!!! xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 24th March 2014, 11:28 pm

tinkerbell24 wrote:Looool hmmmm imagine!!! xx
Omg… we might have the soya beans implants that were popular in the 70's  sick
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 25th March 2014, 1:15 pm

IsabellExpat wrote:
tinkerbell24 wrote:Looool hmmmm imagine!!! xx
Omg… we might have the soya beans implants that were popular in the 70's  sick
 Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical  Hysterical
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down