Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update!

+4
BkozK
9NDFp
JadeB91x
Vickyxo
8 posters

Go down

Update! Empty Update!

Post by Vickyxo 20th August 2015, 1:48 pm

Hi ladies,

I havent posted in here for quite a while so thought id give a little update..

I see a nurse about a week after my surgery for my post op check up.. she advised me to take longer than a week off work as i was still in quite a bit of pain but i got to see them for the first time without the annoying bandages! I was in loooooove!

They had another post op checkup about a month ago and got signed off for my 6 weeks, although it was technicall 7/8 weeks as my nurse was on holiday! So got signed off as was able to wear bras, go on sunbeds etc etc - although i still havent managed to brave a sunbed yet, even with covering up lol.

Today i went for my 3rd checkup but saw Mr Khan.. He is quite a character, whipped my top off.. he had a good look, feel, then massaged and taught me how to do it and i was done and dusted!

The whole experience has been amazing.. from booking my surgery date, to having surgery, to aftercare. I would never have not done it if i could go back.. And even still.. i looove my boobies!

Good luck to anyone who is having surgery anytime soon! Especially [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Give You xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Update! Empty Re: Update!

Post by JadeB91x 20th August 2015, 1:52 pm

2 months 3 weeks and 4 days has floooooown by!! 

Thank youuuu, cant wait sick of stressing about sizes now haha!  yahoo xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 20th August 2015, 2:00 pm

@JabeB91x I know im so envious of everyone getting excited for their big day! I want mine againnnn hissy

Im going to be stalking this thing alllll day on sunday waiting for your update!! - Although im sure il hear about how hungry you are on Whatsapp haha xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 20th August 2015, 2:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Dont be silly id kill to be post op now, im jealous of everyone else who already has theirs lol thinking i shouldnt of booked soooooo bloody far ahead!

Hahaha i will try update straight away coz i hate the wait for everyone elses and plus ill probably prefer to be on here then make small talk with my panicky mum and dad!

Hahaha i expect so  Hysterical will use you to vent! Really hope im lucky and get my own room!! xx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 20th August 2015, 2:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I remember when you booked yours, i thought i defo couldnt wait that long cause mine was only a month away lol. It has come round quick though! And these next few days will fly by!

I thought id be up and updating straight away but i was high as a kite lol, kept saying to my mum "This is so easy i dont know what i was worrying about". Make sure you take a pillow in the car btw.. There are sooo many bumps at Brentford hospital!! And feels soooo weird going over them lol.

Im sure you will get your own room.. I was told id probs be in a ward then was surprised with my own huge room lol xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 20th August 2015, 3:44 pm

Ahh lovely to hear how happy you are Vicky!! I'm one month post op and I literally cannot wait for next few weeks to pass by so that I can wear normal bras again. Still in my post op bra! Can't wait for them drop n fluff too, that will take a few months cos they are furries! So happy for you xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 20th August 2015, 6:24 pm

Congratulations, it's so positives to hear gym those who are pleased with their BA, im only a week tomorrow post op( gosh can't believe it's been a week) I'm thrilled with my new luscious lumps already xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 21st August 2015, 9:22 am

Congrats :) Was wondering where you had got to :) xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st August 2015, 9:27 am

Glad everything is going well & you love your new additions! dance
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 25th August 2015, 10:58 am

Thank you ladies :-) couldnt of done it without yous! Xxx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 25th August 2015, 1:06 pm

Ahh you have a lovely outcome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Great bra too, I am so hitting meadowhall once my kids get back to school, all these lovely bra's dance
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th August 2015, 7:35 am

That's nice to hear. Glad you love them xxxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293