Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update

+3
anneritchley
sarahlou222
LeeceyLou
7 posters

Go down

Update Empty Update

Post by LeeceyLou 19th April 2015, 9:28 am

So I'm now two days post op and feeling slightly better. Yesterday felt like the best and worst day lol happy to have finally had my BA, but wasn't prepared for the pain after. Mainly from the swelling but that seems to have gone down a lot today already and my left boob is now the same size as my right one. Also I understand "morning boob" omg jheez that hurts lol currently sat with an ice pack and just gonna take it easy all day again. My Avi won't turn around its upside down for some strange reason lol x
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Update Empty Re: Update

Post by sarahlou222 19th April 2015, 9:57 am

Glad you're feeling Better today '. Are you wrapped in lots of bandages? 
Make sure you drink plenty of fluids and keep up your meds :)
Morning boob is the weirdest thing isn't it?!! 

Cookie will be able to change your Avi around. If you pm her she might be able to do it soon :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 19th April 2015, 10:11 am

I had to crop mine and it worked xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 19th April 2015, 11:26 am

Hi yh iv got bandages on so haven't been able to see them much, but had a good look before they put them on at the hospital and I'm pleased with them. It's quite scary not knowing what's the actual size and what swelling though : / yes drinking plenty but can't eat very much at all but eating a little bit when taking meds. Yep I'll try and get Avi sorted lol, can't wait to wear a nice bra Blush
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 19th April 2015, 2:59 pm

Congrats on your op and the boobies! Yep, am jel! Take it easy and hope you have an easy recovery. What cc did you go for?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 19th April 2015, 3:09 pm

Thanks Twinky : ) I went for 375cc and think they're gonna be just right for me when the swellings gone down.. I hope lol I'll be adding pics soon xx
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 19th April 2015, 3:13 pm

Yey  that's the size I want!

What size were you before? I'm a 34B,  tall 5 ft 9,  size 12 with shoulders, but want them so I can dress them up or understate them if I want too. Don't want them too out there basically!
Loved the 350cc  sizers,  but  think GONA go for the 375 just for that extra oomph!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th April 2015, 4:39 pm

Glad you managed to get a peek at hospital before the bandages. Looking fab in your avi already!!
Twinky I am similar stats to you and I'm having 400cc although am worried they'll be too big so really considering 375cc.
Really pleased for you LeeceyLou xxx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 19th April 2015, 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was about 34b before and I'm 5"3 size 8. As the swellings going down, I can put a cardigan on and you can't really tell. They're definitely not too big for me & I was worried they would be. @ goingforit 375cc is a decent size I think, not too big not too small lol let us know what you decide on : ) xx
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 19th April 2015, 7:34 pm

I'm a 34b too (I think) but 5'7" with broad shoulders and a bum so I think I could carry the 400cc but it's so hard!! You look fab hun xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 19th April 2015, 9:35 pm

Excellent, so cardy over them on school run  should be perfect then, don't want all the parents eyes popping out  there heads at my 'where did they come from' boobs! Lol

I think for me personally I want to look almost the same, so 400cc just feels a bit big for me? I could probably  pull it off, as it were as I'm tall,  but doubt most  of my clothes would fit still,  there already tight now if I put a few pounds  on, reccy I must  have  a big ribcage?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 20th April 2015, 8:56 am

It's such a hard choice on sizing and so much back and fourth, changing your mind etc. u think everyone's the same. Although I just went with what the surgeon said from the start, but worried they would be far to big for me. I'm now on day 3 after BA and still really tight and swelled but I'm still happy with the 375cc. Can't wait to get bandages off on Saturday and get a decent bra lol xx
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 20th April 2015, 9:40 am

This is what im worrying about, sizing and whether its big enough for me! Im going with 335cc and still so up and down about this size. One min i think its perfect then the next im like ahhhh :-( xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 20th April 2015, 1:37 pm

Congrats darling!!! Welcome to the club!! Those first few days were the worst for me to. I'm now nearly two weeks PO and feeling normal just very sore and tender throughout day.

Hoping it'll go with time! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down