Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

little update

+4
Wonderwoman1
Sahara1981
rachij
tinkerbell24
8 posters

Go down

little update Empty little update

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2014, 11:01 am

hi all some of you will have been around enough to know that in the lead up to things I like to do little countdowns lol

So I see my lovery surgeon on the 14th May, its seems ages away but before then we have the 2 weeks summer holidays and we head to Portugal on the 29th april til the 6th May then I head to see my surgeon on the 14th

So far things aint looking good at all still no dropping at all and the talk is we are going to go frim unders to overs, probably split muscle technique my surgeon has said that I might get a much more rounded look than I wanted if we change the placement but tbh im past the point of caring too much about a more rounded look when all I have now is flat and nippples pointing down look, I will also (I think( change from MP to HP at the same time and not sure of the size, im 360cc now so might stay around the same or go a tad bigger or even a tad smaller, need to see what the best options are

I called the surgeon this morning and said that things are still looking the same and he said to get rid of the compression band in the day OMG you have no idea how much that excited me  dance  yahoo  so just in it at night, he said its obv not doing that much so no need to be in it all the time

so yeah looking at another reop but I wont have it til Dec and it suits family and work life with us xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

little update Empty Re: little update

Post by rachij 2nd April 2014, 11:40 am

Oh no, you poor thing but at least one positive you can get out of the band through the day now yes .

Can you wearnormal bras again through the day yet? Or does he want you to still go braless?
rachij
rachij
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2014, 11:42 am

braless still, im in little crop tops out of m&s and they are super comfortable lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 2nd April 2014, 12:00 pm

Congratulations to being out of the band!
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2014, 12:12 pm

only in the day, wish it was it night lol as thats when I feel the ache as im not doing much xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderwoman1 2nd April 2014, 7:55 pm

Hope it all goes well for you.... Third time lucky babe xxx
Wonderwoman1
Wonderwoman1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 382

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayzeee 2nd April 2014, 8:06 pm

Great your out the restricting band! 3 rd time lucky indeed, fingers crossed for ya Hun x
Dayzeee
Dayzeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by LuciaH 2nd April 2014, 8:10 pm

Thank god you have an amazing surgeon and a fabulous aftercare policy Tink. You really have been though it.  Your appointment with him will be here in no time. 

I bet you had so much relief when he said you don't have to wear the band during the day anymore, I can imagine the smile on your face when he said it! 

Enjoy your holiday with hubby and the girls, and at least with no band during the day you will have a better choice of what to wear on holiday without having to hide the band. 

Xxx
LuciaH
LuciaH
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1418

Back to top Go down

Post by Galeforce1 2nd April 2014, 8:59 pm

Lovely to hear tink that you have a little break in this rollercoaster as having the band on all the time must of been a constant reminder. You will have such a fab time on your holiday and no band to hide xx
Galeforce1
Galeforce1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2014, 11:02 pm

Yeah def looking forward to.Portugal and spending a full week with peter and my girlie's, peter has been.so so busy as he just set up his own.business so is working flat out 

But yip 3rd time lucky girls!!! Xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 3rd April 2014, 6:13 am

Fab news that the band can come off but sorry to hear you'll have to have another reop, still it sounds like it will be at a time that suits you and fingers crossed you'll have the boobs of your dreams xx
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 3rd April 2014, 7:59 am

If I.don't get them this time Im tempted just to not have implants anymore, prob change my mind as I'm just feeling proper down about them.so thinking drastically lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down