Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update really

5 posters

Go down

update really Empty update really

Post by Sezbaby2 11th July 2013, 10:26 am

hi all
im just over 8 weeks PO now and although i read all of your posts daily i dont find myself posting as much anymore!
I just wanted to let anyone who has new boobs that you do get back to normal even though it may seem ages away!
i went back to the gym this week having to take it slow but it finally feels like im back to normal.
im now wearing bras and sleeping on my side edging toward my front which is a breakthough i think!
they are finally starting to drop thanks to the daily massage (advised by my suregoen)!
this site has been brilliant in helping me thorugh out my journey!
the next thing i need to do is start a pic trail which i will do 1 day promise!

so when all of you think its taking ages to get back to normal and there not dropping trust me it will happen but good things come to those who wait!

sarah x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 411

Back to top Go down

update really Empty Re: update really

Post by COOKIE 11th July 2013, 10:29 am

Great post Sarah Give You  And that is for the update. They're always so good to read dance  X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th July 2013, 11:32 am

I love it when post op girls give an update because it really helps put your mind at ease that things will go back to normal :) Glad to hear that they are starting to drop and your also back at the gym but taking it slow! I hope your recovery continues to go well xxx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 11th July 2013, 11:38 am

i think its imposrtant to let everybody know as when i went through it even though you know what your going through is normal its still scary!
i never thought i would be where i am now but i am and now i can enjoy them!
i can honestly say it was the best 4K iv ever spent!dance
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 11th July 2013, 11:46 am

woohoo  when you break down the cost of a BA considering what it includes, I definitely think you get your money worth! Although we all risk having a complication, its often life changing and im really glad your happy with how everything is going so far :) They are really helpful with knowing what to expect xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th July 2013, 12:17 pm

Hi hun, that's so great your doing well, lovely to read your update! May I ask about the daily massage? I haven't been advised to do this but think it might help. How long do you do it for and do you use any creams or oils? xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sezbaby2 11th July 2013, 2:08 pm

When I went for my 5wk check my surgeon said to massage them for about 5 min daily to help soften them, I would say its more of a squeeze that u do at the top of them but it should only be done if ur surgeon says as I believe textured implants don't need to be massaged x
Sezbaby2
Sezbaby2
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th July 2013, 2:19 pm

Ahh, thanks for letting me know. I'm concerned that the edge of the implant is a bit obvious under my skin and wondered if massaging might help, though I will avoid it until my surgeon tells me to since mine are textured! xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 11th July 2013, 2:25 pm

goldilockz1984 wrote:Hi hun, that's so great your doing well, lovely to read your update! May I ask about the daily massage? I haven't been advised to do this but think it might help. How long do you do it for and do you use any creams or oils? xx

Never massage unless you're advised to by your surgeon hun. Its not adviseable at all with textured implants unless your surgeon suspects signs of early CC or if there's a stubborn implant that's showing no sign of dropping on its own which I suspect may have been the case with Sezbaby unless she has smooth implants which do need to be massaged. I too was advised to massage due to a stubborn boob but if your surgeon hasn't requested this its because she doesn't want you to do it.

Textured implants have the textured surface which enables them to adhere on their own to the breast pocket. To do this they need 'stability' which is why unless under exceptional circumstances massage isn't advised.

With the furry Brazillians massage would be even more of a reason not to massage lovely. The surface is created to attach itself to the pocket and again, to do this it needs stability. If you start massaging you will make the healing process for your implant to adhere longer hun.

Unless specifically advised by your surgeon to massage do leave well alone hun. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by goldilockz1984 11th July 2013, 3:32 pm

Hi Cookie,

Thank you. I absolutely agree, I won't massage at all, don't worry. I will just try to exercise patience and hope the gel starts to filter to the bottom in its own time! Thank you :hugme:xxx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 11th July 2013, 3:39 pm

Hi Sezbaby, its so great to hear you being so happy and recovering so well.  I am really getting into my exercise and am worried going to lose so much fitness after my BA, so is great to hear you are back at the gym already and feeling so good.
LOve the updates!  Would love to see a pic trail if you do one!?
xxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down