Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update

+4
COOKIE
Lisa34
mrsball
the cookie's monster!
8 posters

Go down

Update Empty Update

Post by the cookie's monster! 2nd June 2013, 1:34 pm

It's been a long time since I posted here but I've been meaning to update all the girls that give me advise and supported me when I was looking at having a boob job

For those that don't know me I'm cookies daughter :flowers:

I was going to have a look at MYA but after talking thing through on here and talking to my mum I decided to see baaps surgeons so I saw mr Liew from my breast and Mr Mcgeorge from spire and was basically told to give my body some more time to fill out because they felt my body was still maturing. I thought they were both really good and gave me lots of time but out of the two of them I liked mr Mcgeorge best because he seemed to understand me better and every he said was spot on. He said he wouldn't give me a boob job then because my body was still going through changes but if I gave it a year or two an I still wanted one he'd reconsider then.

2 years on I have boobs! yipee fair play like, they're not big ones but I'm happy with what I've got and glad I didn't go through with a boob job then. I haven't ruled it out for the future and if I do change my mind I know now who I'll get to do it and which forum I'll come to for help and I wanted to say thank you to this forum and to my mum who is the kindest, most caring woman in the world.

So if you are only dead young like I was then dont lose hope and talk to a good surgeon.

And to the woman that called my mum names. Shame on you for being so vile. My mum is very ill and chooses to donate some of her time to this forum. She really cares about everyone who comes here and if no one else sticks up for her I will. Instead of spouting more vile comments you should have apologised for the first! growl

Sorry mum but you didn't deserve that. Hug

Good luck to everyone that's having a boob job and hope the ones that have already had it done are super happy. Stars

Watch this space I might be back if I ever do change my mind.
the cookie's monster!
the cookie's monster!
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Update Empty Re: Update

Post by mrsball 2nd June 2013, 1:40 pm

Hi and welcome wavey nice o meet you we've heard a lot about you, all good !

Glad you finally got some boobs albeit through mother nature and pleased you didn't rush into anything.

Ps GORGOEUS avi Give You X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 2nd June 2013, 1:44 pm

Aww, I'm soooo pleased you "grew" lol x and life is good for you at the moment x your mum is a diamond, one in a million, and we love her to bits! You are very lucky to have such a kind hearted mum, who cares an awfull lot about her children and takes the time to talk to women here, on an individual basis. I went through a rough patch not so long ago, with my daughter, and your mum was here for me! I am not aware of the incident with the lady you mention, but I do know whatever she said, cookie did not deserve!!

You are a credit to your mum hun xx good luck with your future xx
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by the cookie's monster! 2nd June 2013, 1:58 pm

Thank you mrsball.so is yours. Heart

That sounds just like my mum Lisa, always there for everyone. Smike

I can't find the post now but I nearly said the old lady who wrote it because shes a lot older than me but I didn't because I was brought up to have more respect.
the cookie's monster!
the cookie's monster!
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 2nd June 2013, 2:17 pm

All water under the bridge now my little monster so please stick to what this forum is about lovely and the real reason you made the post.

I'm so glad you've finally done your update. It may even help other of our youngest members who have possibly come across the same from surgeons to know that all is not lost and maybe they might have to wait a while to see what happens but their choice as is yours is not taken away from you in the future. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 2nd June 2013, 2:20 pm

Hi cookies monster, lovely to see you back. Wow can't believe it's been 2 years since you had your consultation. Where does the time go? I'm getting freakin old! I'm so happy you are comfortable with your body now, it's a hard thing to be, no matter your age, but it's the best feeling. If you ever feel the need again maybe after some mini cookie monsters come along, we will always be here for you.
Just wanted to say your mum is the nicest person in the world who cares about everyone so much. She's an absolute angel and we're so lucky to have her here donating so much time to helping anyone and everyone. I know your mum is ill hun and you must be so proud of her, and I know she's so proud of you and all your family. You all sound so lovely. Give your mum a big hug. She's one in a billion.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 2nd June 2013, 2:34 pm

hi there wavey

i wasn't on here 2 years ago, but we have heard good things about you from your darling mum! yes

just wanted to say i'm really glad you're happy with your body now, and that you were fortunate enough to have the support and meet with good surgeons, so that you weren't rushed into anything.

your mum is an absolute star, helping us all on here so SO much, but i'm sure you know that! we do all love and appreciate her Give You

lovely to meet you anyway! :) xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd June 2013, 3:33 pm

Hi I'm quite new here too!! I'm 21 and booked in to have my BA in September, two weeks before my 22nd!! Good to see your happy with your results and you didn't rush in to things!! We're lucky to have your mum on this forum helping us all out like I'm sure she was invaluable to you not only when researching your BA but everyday in general :) I'm on my phone ATM so can't see the avi lol !! :( ill have a look later!! X
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 2nd June 2013, 3:40 pm

You are a credit to your Mum little lady XX Hug

I'm glad you are happier with your natural self these days and didn't rush into anything that you may have regretted later down the line xx

You look gorgeous in your avi, and I can see your gorgeous hot Mama in you yes xx

:flowers:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 2nd June 2013, 3:49 pm

Re reading my comment it sounds like I mean congrats on having a BA but I meant congrats on not rushing things and being happy with how you are once you had a chance to grow lol!! I waited too, never happened for me so I will be having mine in sep lol :) xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down