Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical Implants

+2
biggerboobs13
Macromilly
6 posters

Go down

P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical Implants Empty P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical Implants

Post by Macromilly 15th July 2015, 2:51 pm

Hello there.....may I ask if any of you ladies has had P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical implants. If so, what are your results like? Are you happy with them? I'm booked in to have my BA with Garrick Georgeu in Sept and he has recommended this implant for me (260cc low profile). If anyone can share their experience of them (or him) it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical Implants Empty Re: P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical Implants

Post by biggerboobs13 15th July 2015, 5:56 pm

Hi macromilly

I'm going in on fri for BA having pure silimed polys round shape though, not conical .

I'm also having low profile or med profile either 420cc or 505cc's!
I did loads of reading about them before I chose them as I've got implants now so I wanted to replace them with the best implants out there ! :-)
Well from what I've been told they're fab!!

I'll let you know how I get on with them

️Xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical Implants Empty Re: P-URE Silimed (Fury Brazilian) Conical Implants

Post by Macromilly 15th July 2015, 6:04 pm

Hello - I bet you can't wait. I hope everything goes well on Friday. I'd love to hear how you get on with them. Thanks for getting in touch xx.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 15th July 2015, 9:29 pm

Hi Macromilly hope you don't mind me asking - how do you like Mr Georgeu? Did you have any other consultations? 
I'm thinking about having consultations with Georgeu, Mallucci and maybe Withey. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 16th July 2015, 5:25 am

Hi Scotsgirl - I liked him. Most importantly I've struggled to find any bad reviews about him (and believe me I've done a lot of digging). I always imagined that I would see at least 3 surgeons for consultations but I felt comfortable with Garrick and what he offered me implant wise so stopped at him. All the best.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 16th July 2015, 3:26 pm

I have PURE implants (furry brazillian) but not the conical shape. I think only Garrick seem to does them but I know a lady on here had that surgeon and same implant and hers look fantastic :) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 16th July 2015, 3:47 pm

Thanks Blush, that's encouraging :-)

Can I ask how long you've had your fury brazilians? Are they soft and do they jiggle at all?
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 16th July 2015, 4:06 pm

Mine are 3 months and a bit old. They have completely settled into a lovely natural looking shape. They are still pretty firm but I can push them together, and feel them jiggle when I walk now (which is a novelty as they've been rock hard!).

Furry's do in general take longer to soften, but for me the benefits outweighed the annoyance of waiting a little longer to soften. Risk of CC is minimum compared to regular implants and CC is one of the most common problems with breast implants.

Some ladies on here have furries and are now at the 6 month plus mark and say there's are soft and jiggly, but I think the general rule of thumb is 6-12 months for full bouncy softness. That said, even mine now at 3 months are pretty soft! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 16th July 2015, 4:21 pm

Oh no.......I wasn't exactly blessed with patience! But I think you're right, the benefits with regards to CC do make it worth the wait. So if I'm having them done in Sept. they should be soft and jiggly by spring!! Fingers crossed.

Thanks for sharing Blush - much appreciated xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 17th July 2015, 8:36 am

Haha me either!! But as I say, just keep focusing on the benefits. I found the min I stopped obsessing about them they pretty much seemed to soften up over night! Oneday you are just like 'oh, they are jiggling!?' haha!

3 months goes quicker than you think in the long term :)

No problem xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 18th July 2015, 7:37 am

I'll try...... My BA is 10 weeks away. That doesn't quite feel real real yet, so I really can't imagine myself actually walking around with soft, jiggly boobs. It's almost like that feeling you get when you book a fab holiday. It feels so far way but I can't think about anything else. I've got boob brain fog!
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 19th July 2015, 11:49 am

Hi I had my ba 6 months ago, I had 300cc medium profile conical implants. I'm very happy with the outcome, and size was a 30a now a 30F. They are very natural, and soft since I reached the 6 months mark. I now forget I've had them done, as no more soreness and they are just like normal boobs. Any questions please feel free to ask x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 19th July 2015, 12:44 pm

Hi @emmapinder, thanks for getting in touch. I've left messages for you on a couple of threads hoping to talk to you (I started to feel like a stalker)! I'm booked in for my BA with Mr Georgeu in Sept and he has recommended 260cc low profile conicals. Your the closest that I've found to what I'm having. I really want a 'natural' look and having talked to a couple of ladies on here I understand that it can take a bit longer for the flurries to soften and jiggle, but hearing you say that yours are just like normal boobs after 6 months is really encouraging. I hear that yours look amazing. Would it be too cheeky of me to ask if I can see them at some stage (that seems very forward)? I would love to see some of Garrick's work before I have mine done. Can I also ask how your scars have turned out? Anyway it's great to hear that you're happy with your results. It really does help with the pre BA anxiety.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 19th July 2015, 1:22 pm

Just sent you a pm with my picture details Hun, my scars have healed and have faded good. I will update my picturetrail next week with scar pics and how they look now. Yes they do take a long time to settle but it's worth it in the long run. On ba day I was in theatre at 8am, woke up at 9:30am felt fine, just dry throat. Got realised at 12:30pm the same day. The next week was a bit sore and got the normal morning boob, 1 week later went back to see nurse and had binder took off and was allowed to finally see them.  Was totally shocked when I saw them, so happy. Then I got the go ahead to shower but no bath. Wore the support bra I got included for 6 weeks then got the go ahead to wear wires. I wear a bra all day now, but still like to sleep in my sports bra. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 19th July 2015, 1:36 pm

Hi emmapinder1983,
I had rounds on Friday am! Would you mind me taking a look at your pics hun?

Mine are looking a bit like pancakes at the min so I'm feeling a bit paranoid about them not filling out! Lol

I was sent home in a sports bra so I can see what they look like !

Thanks xxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 19th July 2015, 1:36 pm

Meant to say I had 420cc low profile polyurethane:-)
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 19th July 2015, 1:40 pm

Just sent you a pm hun, mine looked flat to start sports bra make them look like that and small. When you don't have to wear sports bra and a normal bra they will look 100 times different. How did your ba went? X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 19th July 2015, 1:52 pm

Oh thank u hun xx

Yes mine are looking flat & small :-(
I'll take a look at your pics , thank u x

As for my op, it went fine, spire was fab! Nurses lovely, food lovely & Mr Spyrou is fab!!!!
Xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 19th July 2015, 2:09 pm

Wow @emmapinder the difference from week 1 to week 8 is just incredible! Thank you so much for sharing. You must be soooooooooo pleased :-). I can't wait to check in and see your 6 month update.

I'm due to go in at 8am too. I asked for the early slot so that I didn't have too much time to think about it on the day. I'll know now not to panic when my boobs are not the finished article on day 1. I just need to be patient.

Can I ask why you still need to where a sports bra at night? Are you uncomfortable without it? Thanks again xx
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 19th July 2015, 2:16 pm

Thanks hun, Glad the photos have helped. I will let you know when I put new pics on. Yes I still wear my sports bra for comfort, sometimes I go braless and it is comfortable still. The only times my boobs get a bit sore is time of the month lol x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 19th July 2015, 2:46 pm

OK good to know!

And yes please, do let me know when you upload your new pictures. I feel so much more reassured having seen your others xx.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 21st July 2015, 9:38 pm

Macromilly wrote:Hi Scotsgirl - I liked him. Most importantly I've struggled to find any bad reviews about him (and believe me I've done a lot of digging). I always imagined that I would see at least 3 surgeons for consultations but I felt comfortable with Garrick and what he offered me implant wise so stopped at him. All the best.
Thanks and good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes :)
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 4th August 2015, 2:11 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I have just read Macromilly's post, you have had exactly what I'm having 300 conicals. I'm not yet active but when I am, I would be so grateful if you would allow me to view you pictures please x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down