Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silimed conical implants (furries)

+2
Charlii
BkozK
6 posters

Go down

Silimed conical implants (furries) Empty Silimed conical implants (furries)

Post by BkozK 30th July 2015, 9:13 am

My BA is booked for august 14th, I have seen my PS twice, have discussed implants and sizes. PS suggests furry conicals mod profile a as I am boarder line needing a lift. I have had a good read up on this type of implant and I am happy I think but I am finding it hard to get information and post pictures from women who have these implants. 
My main concern is will my breast be cone shaped and pointy????
Please ladies, I would be grateful for your wisdom xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Silimed conical implants (furries) Empty Re: Silimed conical implants (furries)

Post by Charlii 30th July 2015, 9:44 am

We actually have a few ladies who've had this implant, it's becoming more common, especially as you say for the borderline lift cases. I'm sure someone with them will be along soon, but they won't look madonna and pointy! In the first months post they will be solid and a little more stuck on, but as they begin to settle and soften, they will drop and fluff into a more boob shape. It does take a little longer with these than regular implants, but I've heard no complaints from their recipients on here.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 30th July 2015, 10:20 am

Hello :)

I had the furries, as did a lovely lady called 'Jen23' who I'm sure would be happy to answer any questions.

They are definitely becoming more common now. I picked this implant because of the benefits (much lower risk of CC and rotation of teardrop implants). The only difference is they have a furry texture coating which grips onto the breast tissue better.

The only downside to this implant is they do take a little longer to soften than normal implants. But for me, I saw the value in the lower risks outweighted that of waiting a little longer for the end result!

Mine are now nearly 4 months old and are not pointy whatsoever. They are softening up lovely and look really natural (the teardrop shape looks like a natural breast which I love).

As Charlii says, ALL implants look a little freaky at first. But you'll be all tucked up in your sports bra for 6-12 weeks so no one will notice anyway! At around 2 months you'll notice they really start to take shape.

Jen23 is now 8 months post op and it sounds as though they have settled amazingly. She is really pleased, and so am I even at this early stage.

I highly recommend xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 30th July 2015, 12:50 pm

Hello [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I'm having furries in September, so I'd be really interested to see and hear how you progress with them. I have my 2nd consultation coming up in 3 weeks but I think I'm having 260cc low profile conicals. May I ask what size implant your going with and who your surgeon is? I'm having Garrick Georgeu at The Codagan.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th July 2015, 2:13 pm

Haha thank you Charlii, happy to know I'm not going to be a madona lookalike
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by amyblue500 30th July 2015, 6:29 pm

The furry implants come in a large variety of shapes  from memory round a couple of different based anatomicals and conical All furries are not the conical shape though  its a totally separate type of implant with its own set of indications for use although the conical shape is always PU coated as silimed is currently the only manufacturer to offer them I currently have the round shape PU'S  but I did have the conical shape previously . Had them replaced in June this year, no not pointy at all when implanted EXCEPT when i bent over . Now i really needed a lift so i had a lot of slack skin around which probably exacerbated the pointing but it was there. The shape when i was upright which lets face it most of us are most of the time was lovely, I only swapped to rounds as i wanted XHP and was concerned just how pointy the XHP conicals were, i had mod profile before and they were a lovely  shape I'm still in 2 minds whether i made the right choice to swap out to the rounds TBH but thats something i will never know what the XHP conical shape would have looked like.
amyblue500
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th July 2015, 6:49 pm

Thank you Amyblue500. I have had a read on silimeds website, and an advance prothese. I do have a lot of skin as blew up to an E cup during breast feeding then down to my sagging empty C cup. Hopefully 325cc will fill me out nicely. That is the thing, you just don't know how your new boobs are going to turn out. All the best x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th July 2015, 6:58 pm

I thought I'd replied to blush and Macromilly but some of my post is not there. Sorry for that.
Blush89- thank you for you advice, it helps to know that they do soften even if it takes a while longer and I agree with the risk of cc factor.
Macromilly - I am going with 300 or 325 PS to choose which fits best. I am attending the Spire Wellesley hospital, pay is Dr peter dziewulski. I will keep you updated xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th July 2015, 6:59 pm

Oops that's PS not pay, lol x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th July 2015, 7:12 pm

Also forgot to say Blush89 your shape and size looks perfect and that's a really pretty bra
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 31st July 2015, 8:44 am

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! Bra is from Boux Avenue! The pic is actually about 4 weeks old now, they've even changed from then! They are a little less round and 'up there' now and sitting really naturally on my chest. Cant wait to see how they look in another few months!

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st July 2015, 9:19 am

From your experience Blush, what sort of time frame do the furys soften and drop? Got 2 weeks to go and I'm getting nervously excited x
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 31st July 2015, 10:43 am

They can take up to 12 months to soften for the best, end result. But mine started to soften at around 8 weeks and have just got better and better. I would say they get softer each week. I now feel them jiggle when I walk which they would never have done a month ago!

In terms of them dropping, this seemed to happen a little earlier. I would say at 6 weeks they had started to settle into a lovely shape, and now at 3 months they look so natural. No one has noticed at all because they look so natural. I'm expecting them to just get better and better as the months go on, but I would say at 2-3 months you will be really happy with the result (and it'll just get better from there) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 31st July 2015, 3:14 pm

Ooh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely to read this! Got that impatient feeling at the moment so it's really good to hear again, can't wait for mine to start setlling into natural shape (especially leftie!). Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 31st July 2015, 5:37 pm

: Fab, I should be looking good by Christmas.dance
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down