Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

conical implants

4 posters

Go down

conical implants Empty conical implants

Post by Nicole 8th July 2013, 9:32 pm

hey girls

I know i'm only 4 months post op but already thinking about my next surgery! I'm considering conical implants as they offer the most projection, but don't know much about them. I'm worried about them actually looking cone shaped, or not providing enough upper pole?  and i've heard they don't drop so am intrigued as to what they look like once completely settled? If anybody has any experience or knowledge on this i'd be very grateful for your help! thanks ladies :)
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

conical implants Empty Re: conical implants

Post by COOKIE 9th July 2013, 12:15 am

I think we've had a couple of ladies here use the conical implants Nicole... I may be wrong, but if I'm remembering right, they were quite petite ladies.

Can't say from the look of the implant shape on its own I'm a fan myself... I just think those 40s boob shape comes to my mind.

Hopefully those that had them will be along to let you know what they truly look when inside the body. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 9th July 2013, 6:21 am

Hi Nicole,

I was due to have conical implants on Friday but have been caught up in the Harley street mess.  I have seen quite a few photos off these implants and they aren't pointed when actually under your skin they just make you boobs look perky defo not like madonnas cones!!  Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 9th July 2013, 10:11 am

oh no hun, whats happened? i see you're going with Garrick Georgeu, how is he? I think him & mrs kat are the only people who offer them, i was going to book a consultation with him through aurora. What profiles did you see pictures of? xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 9th July 2013, 11:57 am

Hi Nicole, I have just had my ba this morning with Garrick Georgeu I had conicals obvs I can't really comment on how they look etc just now as im wrapped to within an inch of my life lol
If you are interested in a consultation then you can contact Garrick Georgeu direct through his own website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he also has his own before and after pics on there too! Hope that helps a little :)

Oh and I am small framed so that was the reason behind my choice :)
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 9th July 2013, 12:02 pm

are they only suitable for petite girls then? I'm a size 10 - 12 with quite broad shoulders. My current implant has a width of 12.5cm which i feel is just right however the projection is lacking hence why I was looking into conicals as compared to other implants (nagor, allergan, eurosilicone etc.) with a base of around 12.5 they offer the highest projection ....
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th July 2013, 12:21 pm

Have you considered the TFX implants Nicole? Its possible you may have been unable to accomodate more CCs for your first BA! but for a second, it may well be very possible. At the moment you have 'full' projection. The TSX are 'extra full' and offer more forward projection. Xx

385CCs TSF: 12.5 Diameter 5.1 projection
470CCs TSX: 12.5 diameter 6.2 projection
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 9th July 2013, 12:47 pm

Yes the TSX were my first choice, but i'm worried it will only be a minimal increase and i still wont be happy :/ I feel even more confused than the first time around, especially as already having a BA eliminates the possibility of trying on the implant sizers :( I'm actually very interested in the furry brazillians at the moment, the 485 xhp round offers 6.6 projection.
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down