Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pictures by my ps of conical implants.

+5
kezjb
Jen23
Mammamia
lairyfairie
Emmapinder1983
9 posters

Go down

Pictures by my ps of conical implants.  Empty Pictures by my ps of conical implants.

Post by Emmapinder1983 6th December 2014, 2:41 pm

I thought this would help if ladies want to see the conical shape implants, heres the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] go to patients pictures then breast surgery x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Pictures by my ps of conical implants.  Empty Re: Pictures by my ps of conical implants.

Post by lairyfairie 6th December 2014, 3:51 pm

Thankyou Emma. He has  a really good website with loads of good examples x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Pictures by my ps of conical implants.  Empty Re: Pictures by my ps of conical implants.

Post by Mammamia 6th December 2014, 7:15 pm

Thanks for sharing!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 7th December 2014, 8:33 am

Wow! His conicals are great :) you must be so excited! Theylook really natural x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 7th December 2014, 1:35 pm

Yes I'm very excited, roll on the 14th jan x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 7th December 2014, 2:40 pm

Pics look great.
When are conical implants used then? Haven't heard of them before.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 7th December 2014, 2:43 pm

They are natural looking implants also they are mostly used borderline uplift. From a side view they are full at the top and less at the bottom if that makes sense. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 12:49 pm

hi am going to go for anatomicals but have just been told about conicals, is this something i should consider if I want a natural but fuller look? Is it likely to give a better result than anatomicals? Mr Georgiou's site doesnt seem to be loading?
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 13th January 2015, 1:49 pm

His pictures look impressive, and going with a leading surgeon in using these implants you're in good hands! XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 13th January 2015, 3:51 pm

Great link hu, I especially like the disclaimer about if you're wanting perfect boobs in the box under each write up.

It's informative to know, breast implants will only give you a bigger version of what you already have. 

X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 13th January 2015, 4:03 pm

That's what he told me hun x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 13th January 2015, 4:07 pm

I think it depends on the patient. I had anatomical but I think the surgeon will always recommend what's best for his patient. And the outcome they want. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 4:38 pm

Thanks for the link, it loaded on my laptop! Think I will go for the anatomicals, because I actually don't want too much outward projection and like having more lower pole fullness than more rounded/conical look because I really like the natural look and apart from the rippling on top, I like my breast shape the way it is, and I don't want to change it too much. So hopefully going under the muscle & then trying not to go for XHP if I can avoid it will do the trick.

But if for whatever reason I don't feel comfortable going ahead with the anatomicals, or I don't think I will go for the size I want, it is a great option to have & will definitely have a consult with Dr Georgiou.

Great to know about so many amazing surgeons & that we have so much choice in the country.
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 13th January 2015, 4:47 pm

That's very true mrs ball , I have ended up with a bigger version of what I had. More fullness as well. And a slight correction as one was lower and bigger than the other. But just a bigger implant was needed on that side xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down