Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conical or anotomical...

4 posters

Go down

Conical or anotomical... Empty Conical or anotomical...

Post by Blondiebex 20th July 2013, 12:03 pm

Hi girls,

Due to a delay in me having my BA its now making me question my original plan.  How do you decide what the right shape is for you? Or should it be the surgeons job to advise you which shape will get you the look you want? 

I've got too much time on my hands now I'm confused..  
Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Conical or anotomical... Empty Re: Conical or anotomical...

Post by goldilockz1984 20th July 2013, 12:46 pm

Ohh hun, I would advise you to go with your original plan! There is a reason you went for that in the first place and I've read a few stories of people who wished they'd done just that. Your surgeon should definitely be able to advise you on what would be best for the look you're going for. I more or less left it entirely up to my surgeon and I am so pleased I did. They are the experts after all. If you have any doubts, I'd speak to your surgeon if possible, and let him, know that the delay has made you question things. He'll be able to put your mind at ease xx
goldilockz1984
goldilockz1984
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 1:00 pm

I agree with goldi, the surgeon choose the type of implants for you for a reason, you can always go back to see him to talk about your concerns and ask him to explain why he choose them xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5942

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 20th July 2013, 5:36 pm

You aren't simply seeking out a surgeon to do the operation babe. You're seeking them out for their expertise in this field. They've studied years to know what placement, implant and volume would be best for each body type, so their opinion about surgery plan is such an important part of this process.

In saying that you don't have to accept the original surgery plan if you'd maybe like a little tweaking to suit yourself and this could be discussed between you and your surgeon. With the knowledge your surgeon has they can tell you the difference your choice might make to your final result and whether or not they feel its possible for you... After discussing, between you and your surgeon you can create a plan tailored to what YOU want babe.

This is why its so important never to book on the day, no matter how excited you are. This gives you the opportunity to research the plan with an understanding of it and then as you're doing now, questioning what's right for you... So if you're having doubts lovely, go back for another consultation and talk the possibilities through with your surgeon. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 20th July 2013, 7:00 pm

Thanks for your replies (I love this forum).  I will definitely book another consultation with my surgeon and go through sizing and shape again.  When I was reading back through my paper work I noticed it said that I decided in 295cc conicals and I think I want him to tell me what I want/need to achieve the look I want.  So by reading that I decided it has put doubt in my mind that I have made the right decision... Totally confused.. 
Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 7:36 pm

Aww bex, going back to see him will defo clear your mind :) once you know that I'm sure all the worries will totally go, have you got a new date in mind or not yet? Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 20th July 2013, 7:48 pm

Jennifer I'm still trying to get my money back from HSS but worst case my mum has said she will lend me the money and I can pay it back as slow or as quickly as I like.  Don't really want to take her money so hoping I'm not being fobbed off by HSS but aiming for either the 25th September or 2nd October so I've got a while now..  Xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jenniferrf1 20th July 2013, 7:58 pm

Aww so sorry to hear that, really really hope it works out and you hey you money back, will be awful if you don't but your mum sounds like an absolute diamond! Let us know how you get on and when your booked for, you may become a September buddy! Xx
jenniferrf1
jenniferrf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 20th July 2013, 9:29 pm

She's one in a million...  I hope to be a September buddy.. Will keep you posted xx
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down