Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conical furry Brazilian implants???

+2
Jen23
Emmapinder1983
6 posters

Go down

Conical furry Brazilian implants??? Empty Conical furry Brazilian implants???

Post by Emmapinder1983 1st December 2014, 7:38 pm

hi! Does anyone know much about the conical shape? As Jen23 said lol they are used borderline uplift. Also I know they stay in place due to the furry outside. I'm having 300cc medium profile. Many thanks ladies x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Conical furry Brazilian implants??? Empty Re: Conical furry Brazilian implants???

Post by Jen23 1st December 2014, 8:34 pm

Have you tried using the search box for other conical topics? Ive been doing that with the furrys, although not many people have them x x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Conical furry Brazilian implants??? Empty Re: Conical furry Brazilian implants???

Post by Emmapinder1983 1st December 2014, 8:35 pm

I've had a look but the ladies on here had them done years ago :(  x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st December 2014, 8:40 pm

If you're borderline lift you're an ideal candidate for the conical. They're made to help five back some upper pole fullness but still in keeping a natural Breast shape that will slightly lift the areolas up helping you to avoid a lift and put your areolas in a more desirable position for you. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 1st December 2014, 8:42 pm

Thanks for the info cookie x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 12:51 pm

hi Cookie do you think it would be better for me to go for conicals or anatomicals? if you are slim? just interested..
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 1:07 pm

actually just done some googling, whilst it is interesting, I think i will stick to the anatomicals, but it is amazing what advances there are nowadays! xxx
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th January 2015, 1:10 pm

Newstart2015... when I read your first post about your size and needing to go bigger because of rippling I did think of conical furry Brazilians but because I don't know much about them (only what I've read on here) I didn't mention anything. I know only a few surgeons do them, I personally haven't come across one that does x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 13th January 2015, 1:22 pm

I'm having them done tomorrow, will put up picture trail as soon as possible. Due to the shape they have a lot of projection x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Conical furry Brazilian implants??? Empty conicals or anatomicals

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 1:24 pm

I've just been recommended to go see Mr Georgiou but this is so confusing! 

It was hard enough getting my head around anatomicals, but now conicals? 

my instagram account is belle_encore for my current look - and for what I would like to achieve. 

Is it the same as going for XHP anatomicals or is it better to go for conicals?
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 1:40 pm

grr too much choice!
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 1:41 pm

thank you Emma Pinder x
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 13th January 2015, 1:43 pm

just had a look on your Instagram account, i see what you mean. I don't know what anatomicals are like against the conical implant. Tomorrow I will upload pictures and show you, then you can think after that. X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 13th January 2015, 2:28 pm

Newstart2015 wrote:hi Cookie do you think it would be better for me to go for conicals or anatomicals? if you are slim? just interested..
I think for 'you' the anatomical implant would be your best option given from what I've read you're no longer happy with the upper pole and want a much more natural slope to the Breast. With a conical implant you're sort of getting the best of two worlds with still having some upper pole fullness like a round implant but also getting the benefit of a little lift like an anatomical. 

But you've made much emphasis upon a natural look and I think the anatomical are best for this. 

Just to add to everyone that any implant can give a natural appearance but it's just the small teaks between implants that just make those small differences to the overall look. 

I would also add though newstart that im no surgeon and it would totally be best given your confusuon that you soeak with a qualified surgeon about this. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 13th January 2015, 2:33 pm

Crikey right up until now I always thought conical and anatomicals were the same oops!!! x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 13th January 2015, 2:35 pm

Thanks cookie for explaining x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th January 2015, 3:35 pm

Newstart with this surgeon are you having furry Brazilians? x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 4:54 pm

Hi, 

Dr M Payne initially recommended anatomicals XHP or HP implants, but then because of miscommunication/me having a tle litmeltdown over XHP anatomicals (I didn't want to have an edge or look fake) I didn't have a proper consult with him for the size/projection, & just needed to talk to soneone about it, the anatomical sizes were not ordered ahead of the surgery, only rounds 500-525 & I have now rescheduled my op to mid feb and will have another consult on 25th Jan to decide on anatomical sizes. (my consult on 11th Jan I couldn't make because all the trains were cancelled!!)

He thinks I have a good figure at the moment, it just needs some tweaking & he doesn't think I should go much bigger or for rounds, which I agree. But since joining Instagram I am having so much bad boob greed because you see women with 600cc's and they look amazing, but then again, that might look ridiculous on my figure, because unless I wear push up bras nobody can tell I have implants at the moment, they look in keeping with my figure, but then if I want to emphasise it I can. 

anyway will see what he says, I would love to go for about 590cc's HP, or 560/615cc XHP but since then, I have now been told the conicals are a good option, & that I should consider it, but I think looking at the photos, they are not as natural a result as I would like, as you said Cookie, they seem to be a mix between the rounds & anatomicals, with a bit of upper pole fullness (which I do not want) & the lower pole fullness from anatomicals too. 

I think I will go for the HP or XHP & because he is going partially under the muscle that will mean that the upper pole fullness will be even more disguised.

Am so in awe at the technical expertise in these cases. 

Have also been following instagram account of plastic surgeon in Australia who does a lot of anatomicals partial unders & they look so amazing. 

Plus have always wanted that extra fullness but more natural look so will stick with Dr Payne initially recommended & hope he will let me go a bit bigger to satisfy my boob greed! yes
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 4:56 pm

Dr Georgiou does furry brazilians [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 13th January 2015, 5:00 pm

can anyone have a look at nita_kuzmina on instagram & tell me whether she has had rounds, anatomicals or conicals? anyway to find out for sure? x x x
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down