Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has the Fury Brazilian implant?

4 posters

Go down

Who has the Fury Brazilian implant? Empty Who has the Fury Brazilian implant?

Post by Love2run 15th August 2011, 10:32 am

Just wondering who has the Brazilian implant and how they droped and fluff?

I asked my PS when I saw him 1 day post op about them droping and he said they are where they will stay.

Can you wear strap with them to give them a little help? I know I am very early post op but worried if I wait I may miss my window. My nipples and sitting right in the middle of my implant and I want them to sit just a little higher as I think it will help make my nipple point out again.

I have some pics if you want to have a look!
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Who has the Fury Brazilian implant? Empty Re: Who has the Fury Brazilian implant?

Post by Love2run 15th August 2011, 10:38 am

Here is the link PM if you want the password!

Last edited by cookie on 15th August 2011, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link removed at posters request.)
Love2run
Love2run
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Who has the Fury Brazilian implant? Empty Re: Who has the Fury Brazilian implant?

Post by kiwigirl 15th August 2011, 8:48 pm

Hey hun, I'm not much help to you just at the minute... but I'm going to be getting furry brazilian implants pretty soon, and I have a final consult with my PS on Thursday where I was gonna ask him about dropping (and 101 other things, too!)... so I can let you know what he says about it, if that helps at all??

But, I think generally the aim is for the nipple to be in the middle of your breast, is it not?? Maybe I'd need to look at your pics to see what you mean, but they look pretty well placed in your avatar hun! xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyScarecrow 12th October 2012, 3:40 pm

Im getting the furry B's, id be interested in some more info on these as it seems there arent many people here who has had them ...

Any info people?

TinyScarecrow
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by 5stonedown 12th October 2012, 8:35 pm

i have them and they dont drop. the furry coating adheres to the pocket so that they dont slip down the surgeon will have placed the implant in the correct place that he thinks will give a good final result. i had overs so wont fluff but if u have unders you will still fluff as the muscle relaxes so that will make a difference to how they look. the gel in the implant will also sink slightly to yhe bottom of tbe implant over time giving u more lower pole fullness but other wise what your surgeon has told u is right. they are staying where they are.
5stonedown
5stonedown
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1899

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down