Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One week to go.. nerves are kicking in....

5 posters

Go down

One week to go.. nerves are kicking in.... Empty One week to go.. nerves are kicking in....

Post by Kay1510 14th July 2015, 8:38 pm

Hey ladies!

I'm really new on here and so far everyone has been so lovely,so thank you! I'm so nervous but excited too (of course!)

Only just plucked up the courage to tell my mum about the decision to have BA. Wanted to be 100% before I told her.. Never found it particularly easy to speak to her so text her instead with the view of going round the next day to talk in person.. and what happened.. she COMPLETELY ignored what I said and changed the subject. I'm so confused!! :( my older sister had the same op a few years back and she was fully supportive of her so I don't understand. It's making me feel very down In the dumps..

However. .. I have THE best boyfriend. He's my best friend too and is carrying me though the nerves.

But I just can't shake this feeling of disappointment :( anyone else had similar thing??

I've always been very flat chested and it's ALWAYS affected me really badly. Sounds stupid and shallow but I'm always looking at other girls chests and easily get jealous. I hate it so glad I've finally found the guts to get this done!

I've only told a handful of people about my op and everyone's been great (apart from my mother!)

Anyway.. enough rambling. . Thanks so much to all the ladies so far who have replied to comments etc.

Can't believe it's only a week to go. Eeeek. Goodbye padded bras!

K x

Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

One week to go.. nerves are kicking in.... Empty Re: One week to go.. nerves are kicking in....

Post by Charlii 14th July 2015, 8:49 pm

Hi Kay. I had a fairly similar experience with my mom. She turned to me, said 'nya nya I found out' and I was like, its not a secret, I just hadn't got round to telling you, but instead of doing the expected 'mom' thing, what hospital, surgeon, details etc, she completely changed the subject. Now, my experience is because my moms a d1ck. The only way you'll know her true feelings is if you sit and talk to her. It might be the shock that you're only telling her a week before, she doesn't quite know what to say...but then I don't know your relationship, she could just be like mine!! If you feel you need her support, try and sit and explain the whys and whatnots, but at the end of the day, you're an adult who has made a decision about your body, and its nobody else's to take that away from you. And you've got your boyf for support, so that's great!

Its not stupid or shallow, its how the majority of girls here have felt, and I bet a h£ll of a lot more who aren't brave enough to take that step. We're all here for the same reason, and to support each other.

Make sure you've got all your bits and bobs packed, house sorted, (meals pre-cooked and frozen if boyf isn't great at that!), then sit back and relax. It'll be here before you know it!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

One week to go.. nerves are kicking in.... Empty Re: One week to go.. nerves are kicking in....

Post by Kay1510 14th July 2015, 9:11 pm

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply to my post Charlii! She doesn't even know when it is because I was kind of expecting her to ask me when it was etc. I just feel awkward now. I wouldn't say i have a bad relationship with my mum but I've never been able to been completely open with her.. no matter what the subject I've always been really shy to say anything to her. Shame really. I'm so lucky to have my older sister who had the op a few years back. She's 11 years older than me so always been quite a motherly figure.

I guess I never thought of it like that. I've always felt very alone when it comes to bra size.. like I've only just started to realise there are other ladies like me out there! Sounds ridiculous to think that now but it's always been such a sore subject with me.

My boyf of 4 years said to me yesterday that he thinks I'm beautiful in every way and that it makes him sad that I'm having surgery but that he's seen how disappointed I look when I look in the mirror and that he's just happy that I'm able to do something to change my feelings towards my appearance. He's only known him for 4 years and I feel like he knows me better than my mum of 25 years!

Anyway.. think I've got most bits sorted.. got my pillow.. bras are on way (gone for macom) I tried ordering the size my surgeon recommend but one looked tiny and one was ginormous so will stick with the macoms for now! Got magazines. . Button up PJ'S. . Arnica for the bruising and stretch mark cream lol. Luckily the bf is good with cooking so I plan to be a complete and utter vegetable for atleast a week !!

Thanks again

K xx

Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 14th July 2015, 9:19 pm

Aww Kay, just wanted to say hi, and well done for having the courage to tell your mum. I know what a big deal that is, as I still haven't plucked up the courage cos I know she'd also not react well or in the way id want her too. I do feel for you. But sounds like you have a wonderful partner, and we are all here for you too. Lots of love xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 14th July 2015, 9:42 pm

Thanks lovely!! It was so hard to find the words and then she just ignored me. The more I repeat those words the more confused I am! Like did that really just happen?! When's yours 9NDFp?? I hope you find the courage soon. Here for you when that happens! Thank you for such a lovely reply. Lots of love xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 14th July 2015, 10:08 pm

Awww im sorry your mum has just ignored your comment..maybe still go and see her and mention it again. I was terrified of telling anyone but luckily everyone has been so supportive and happy for me..probably because I've spent years moaning about my small boobies! Its great that you and 9NDFp and organised, I'm nowhere near being organised, i still have things to get and so much to do at home! My daughter is moving into her own place at the weekend and she is keeping me busy taxiing her around buying furniture and bits n bobs! It will come to Monday morning 10 mins before my chauffeur arrives and I'll think '**naughty word** i need to pack! ' lol excuse my french xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 15th July 2015, 9:08 am

Yeah I think I will.. I'm so glad everyone has supported you Julie! I may have things organised in terms of what I need but the ironing pile is high and I'm sure there will be a massive rush on Monday haha! Do you know your admission time on Monday yet? Xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 15th July 2015, 9:39 am

I've not been told my admission time yet, they will let me know a couple of days before so i assume on Friday or Saturday they will ring me! I hope I'm one of the first on the list, lol, i dont want to be waiting around it will drive me mad! Xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 15th July 2015, 9:49 am

Ooh good luck I hope you get a good time! I've Been given 1pm which means I get to eat a light breakfast which I'm happy about haha xx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 15th July 2015, 12:15 pm

Hi. Remember you are doing this for you. It must be hard when you don't have the support from family, but it's your body and you should look forward to it. I think some people think of a boob job is going to look like Jordan. It's not like that at all. Not long now and enjoy it all xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 15th July 2015, 12:30 pm

Thanks Anne that's really sweet. I was feeling very low about things the last few days but you ladies have soon perked me up!! Thank you xxx
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down