Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in!

4 posters

Go down

10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in! Empty 10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in!

Post by MissCaSa 1st September 2012, 6:12 pm

Hi girls,

I have been scanning the forum today for reassurance over all sorts of things to do with the op day/days post op as the nerves are starting to kick in!

I think its now sinking in as its the last couple of weeks have been manic for me - I have had four job interviews, been dealing with loads of deadlines and working late and of all that was reached on Friday (with a new job offer hopefully pending!)!

Somewhere in the middle of all that I paid off my operation costs and got my pre-op appointment rescheduled (now on 3rd September!) but its only now when I'm sat in on my own that I'm now focussing on the op and the enormity of it all - that it is an OPERATION that will hopefully address some VERY long-standing body hang-ups I've had since I was in my teens about my boobs, but things may go wrong, etc.), and its all a bit overwhelming!

Sorry for the ramble! I know I'm not the only one who's gone/going through this and this forum is the best place for knowing I'm not alone!

xx
MissCaSa
MissCaSa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in! Empty Re: 10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in!

Post by COOKIE 1st September 2012, 6:40 pm

Congratulations on the new job MissCaSa 10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in! 3895736294

You're definately not alone at all when it comes to getting the pre-op jitters, infact I created a thread just last week specifically to try and help ease the concerns of women just like yourself [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I found talking lots (on here heehee) and reading the girls post-op stories really helped me through sweetness. You've gotta be rea;;y tough not to feel anything on the last hurdle on the run up to your BA lovely, but at least you know you have us and we'll be here for you all the way sweetheart 10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in! 571992 . xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in! Empty Re: 10(ish) days to go and the nerves are kicking in!

Post by Pammie85 1st September 2012, 6:53 pm

Aw Huni it is a huge thing you are doing but it is so worth it Hug everyone here has and will get nervous and worry about certain aspects of the operation and the pain etc but it is nothing like what u are imagining it was so much easier than i thought and i would do it again and again.
fingers crossed for the new job. And good luck with your op xxx
Pammie85
Pammie85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 808

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCaSa 1st September 2012, 7:38 pm

Thanks for the post link cookie and thanks to you and pammie for the wise words! :smiler:

Cos my pre-op check is on monday its all starting to become very real, and its exciting and bloody nerve-wracking at the same time! I don't even much like going for a check-up at the dentist! haha!

I also expect to be finding out about the new job on monday too! Its going to be a big day!

xx

MissCaSa
MissCaSa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st September 2012, 8:04 pm

Wow you have had a hectic time lately hun, it sounds like you need to pop the kettle on and have a good relax!

Congratulations on paying off for your boobs, it's always quite a confusing time because you can be excited about finally getting that one thing you REALLY want but you have all of the natural worries of surgery that any person would have to deal with.

I found for me, reading through surgery stories really helped my concerns, they all have a similar flow to them and on my op day it felt very much like I'd been there before. Also focus on your reasons for why you want the surgery, I thought of all those times I was unhappy with my body and that gave me the strength to go through with it!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCaSa 1st September 2012, 8:15 pm

Thanks Alice!

I actually have a note on my phone that I wrote to myself about a year ago about having to guts to go through with a BA. I went on holiday with my boyfriend and some of the photos of me in a bikini literally brought me to tears and I was like "I've had enough of hating my boobs - sort it out" and so I wrote the note and I will only delete it once I'm post-op and on the road to recovery! My op date is actually one day to the year after I wrote that note! Ha!

And I have been reading lots of the surgery stories and they are so helpful!!!

xx
MissCaSa
MissCaSa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st September 2012, 8:24 pm

Wow it sounds to me like you very much need this BA for how you feel MissCaSa!

It was on my mind for years but just never seemed like a possibility, I didn't think I'd get the money or find the guts but as life went on I found I could no longer bare not feeling happy with my body.

Just think how amazing you will feel in 10 days time both on the inside and outside! Keep reading the message you sent yourself and remember everything will be just fine Hug xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MissCaSa 1st September 2012, 8:28 pm

Yeah it was a bit of a 'drastic' reaction on that occasion, but its been preceded by many years of not being happy with how I look. And I'm turning 30 this year so I figured I should save up the cash and get it done for that milestone! So thats what I have done! Woo! 10 days to go...

xx
MissCaSa
MissCaSa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 1st September 2012, 8:32 pm

Go you!!!!! I'm sure you will more than love your new additions!! xx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down