Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerves kicking in already???

+2
spittingfairy
kara
6 posters

Go down

Nerves kicking in already??? Empty Nerves kicking in already???

Post by kara 14th November 2011, 2:06 pm

hi beauties!

could you please give me some info with regards to unders and healing etc? getting anxious as to how long i wont be able to look after my son fully/wether 2 weeks iv booked off work is sufficient Nerves kicking in already??? 869500 and also any other information that you think would be useful to me. iv been looking around on the forum and learnt soooooo much already! never knew HALF the things iv found out on here, LOVE IT!!!!

also good sports bras so i can start looking around please! would also love to hear feedback from anyone whos been through harley medical group/highgate hospital/Dr Marcellino please.

Thank you all in advance!xxx

Nerves kicking in already??? 948189
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Nerves kicking in already??? Empty Re: Nerves kicking in already???

Post by spittingfairy 14th November 2011, 2:15 pm

Hi! How old is your son? I was back looking after my twins at 8 days PO,but they're 2 1/2 so don't need much lifting etc. If they were younger and more dependant it would have been maybe 10 days?

I think 2 weeks off work will be fine,I'm 11 days PO now and feel absolutely fine. A bit stiff with my movements/muscles but no pain.

The only info I can give you is...Take it easy,don't push yourself because you WILL pay for it the next day. If you just relax you'll feel better sooner.

I found my M&S sports bra good (it was totally the wrong size,but hey ho),and the £4 Asda ones were pretty good too. If you have money to spare a Macom is supposed to be BRILLIANT. They are about £30 (15% off with the code mybreast) but you buy them in back size only,the cups stretch. Apparently they're really comfy,I didn't get one,but would have liked to!
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by kara 14th November 2011, 2:50 pm

Nerves kicking in already??? 683328 spittingfairy!

he is 17 months and VERY demanding, man of the house lol.

will defo have look at bras you mentioned, thank you again i feel slightly relieved now! im a PA so hopefully returning to work wont be so bad apart from the hustle and bustle of the city and people knocking into me....will have 2 carry sign i think!Nerves kicking in already??? 156694 Nerves kicking in already??? 557141
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th November 2011, 3:30 pm

I think you should be fine with taking 2 weeks off, just take things easy. I've bought the £4 asda one and some off ebay, as per my pcc they dont want me to get a macom bra as they dont allow front fastening ones at the hospital? x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by kara 14th November 2011, 4:15 pm

thankyou welshvicci!

yes, i heard about the asda bras! theyr supposed to be really comfortabe so will defo be looking for them!

have to ask if im allowed to bring macom bra as i didnt even think of issue with front fastening so thanks for bringing that to light!

your date is round the corner! you must be very excited!!!Nerves kicking in already??? 154564

are you having unders/overs hun?xxx
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 14th November 2011, 4:27 pm

i keep telling people about Lonsdale Sports Bras - i should get commission from the company really!

BUT they ARE really good, comfy, supportive and nice and soft - would advise going up a size than you measure tho cos they come up a bit small.

Hopefully two weeks will be enough time for you - does your little bloke go to nursery when you at work? maybe you'll be glad of the rest when you go back to work Nerves kicking in already??? 375568 - you could fall asleep at your desk etc Nerves kicking in already??? 899188

.... i think little boys are surprisingly intuative and sensitive - especially if he sees you look a bit poorly, my son (15 now - eeek) was always really cuddly as a little one, specially when his sisters arrived, he couldnt do more for me. He'll probably enjoy that you are sitting down a lot chilling out, means he can myther you to watch tv with him, read etc when if you anything like me you dont normally get chance to park your bum for long.

xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by kara 14th November 2011, 4:38 pm

hi Kat4!

havent heard of the lonsdale ones so going to quickly google them now!hehe! thank you!!!

yes he goes to nursery 3 days a week so will be asking my o/h to drop him on his way to work and collect him after and my mum has also offered to keep him as long as necessary, bless her, just didnt want her to waste her annual leave as shes planning holiday.

totally agree with the boys being intuative! when i laugh too much and my eyes water he runs straight over "mummy mummy!" kissing and hugging me as he thinks im crying!Nerves kicking in already??? 67188

hes a good kid just VERY active and wants me to constantly entertain him lol.

awww! bless! your son sounds like an ANGEL!!!Nerves kicking in already??? 571992

well he loves reading and colouring so will invest in some new activities for him to keep him sweet!hehe!
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 14th November 2011, 4:47 pm

kara ... heres a link for you hon xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that was lovely what you said about your lad wiping your tears - a[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th November 2011, 4:58 pm

hi hun, i had an anchor lift and unders, and to be honest i healed REALLY quickly. my hubby went back to work on day 5 so it was then me on my own with my 11 month old and my 6 year old!! Just was very careful to bend my knees and be aware of what i was doing. Didn't use the pram for a few weeks though. Good luck!! You'll be fine xxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 14th November 2011, 5:00 pm

ps, i also love the lonsdale bras, shock absorber ones are good too and cheap on ebay xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 14th November 2011, 5:37 pm

Hi Hun, I agree I was fine after the first week. I found the first few days the hardest but only because it was frustrating not being able to use my arms properly (I had unders). But after that I saw improvements every day & by day 8 I was driving, picking up my 20 month old son & doing everything as normal. (I have 3 kids!). As AmyD said just be careful not to push the pushchair as this might hurt. I didn't do this until after 14 days.

xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 14th November 2011, 5:45 pm

Thats the part im worried about is pushing the pram when I need too.

Yep date is just around the corner getting really nervous, coming up in spots :s
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by kara 14th November 2011, 7:23 pm

thanks kat4!Nerves kicking in already??? 571992

AmyD im sooooooo relieved 2 hear that!!!! if u managed with an achor lift PLUS unders.....i have hope!!!! lol im such a wimp with pain since i had my son i used to have such a great pain threshold!...think he stole my mojo on his way out!Nerves kicking in already??? 808228

thank you Jojo6, will be leaving buggy in the boot of the car, no risks! good to hear you recovered so quick...and with 3 kids, fingers crossed ill be the sameNerves kicking in already??? 184153

awww, welshvicci youll be just fine! dream boobies in no time and wish you a quick a pain free recovery hun!Nerves kicking in already??? 773440

thank you all!!! greatly appreciated ALL your advice and words of wisdom and experience!Nerves kicking in already??? 948189

this forums a LIFE SAVER!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!Nerves kicking in already??? 899188
kara
kara
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down