Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 weeks tomorrow!! Nerves are kicking in =(

5 posters

Go down

2 weeks tomorrow!! Nerves are kicking in =( Empty 2 weeks tomorrow!! Nerves are kicking in =(

Post by franky2512 26th August 2012, 8:37 am

Can't believe how quickly this month is going I'm getting really scared now! But also very excited! I go on holiday on Friday so that should take my mind off it I hope, I get back the day before try BA, and only find out my admission time 48 hours prior to operation it's ridiculous! I'm worried about the anaesthetic more than anything I think, how long does it take to come back round? Do they normally supply post op bra's in the hospital? I bought a 32e and a 32DD but I'm normally a 32C should I of got a 34 instead?
Thanks Franky xxx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 236

Back to top Go down

2 weeks tomorrow!! Nerves are kicking in =( Empty Re: 2 weeks tomorrow!! Nerves are kicking in =(

Post by butterfly7713 26th August 2012, 9:01 am

Hi Franky, I was so worried about the ga to but honestly the going off to sleep was the easy part. You Will be fine hun but i know its easier said than done. Nothing could take my nerves away.
I Would say go up one size in the band for your post op bra because of the swelling. USually you supply your own bra unless they have said otherwise. i use a Macom bra and you only need to buy the band size which it catergorises into s,m,l and then the cups are expendable so stops the cup size guessing game. Good luck hun xx
butterfly7713
butterfly7713
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 631

Back to top Go down

2 weeks tomorrow!! Nerves are kicking in =( Empty Re: 2 weeks tomorrow!! Nerves are kicking in =(

Post by franky2512 26th August 2012, 9:08 am

I'm sure your right it's just normal I guess, I hate any form of needles too lol, thank you Hun I will have a look t those bra's and go for a medium! Last thing I need is to be uncomfortable with one to tight xxx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zthomas 26th August 2012, 9:44 am

Ah it will fly by the last 2 weeks for me have shot by x
zthomas
zthomas
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 26th August 2012, 9:48 am

Its good U have ur holiday to take ur mind off things because the build up is the worse because U dont know what to expect. U will be fine have a nice holiday, where U going? I was told transform sell bras but they were like £35 so I wouldnt rely on the hospitals x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 26th August 2012, 10:01 am

I no hopefully it will do, I have my little one to take my mind off things to which should help, going to my mums villa in spain then taking my little one to Disney Paris for 3 days (last holiday with little boobies lol) so I'm back the 9th and ops next day so no time to think about it! I'm going with the hospital group but going to get one of the bra's butterfly recommended as I will have 3 different ones then to play around with and see which ones more comfortable! Is it worth buying one of those straps? Xxx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 26th August 2012, 11:23 am

I would definitely suggest getting a bra with a larger band size than you usually wear to accommodate swelling. By straps are you talking about the ones used to push your boobs down?

My BA was the first time I'd ever had general anaesthetic and so I didn't know what to expect. It really is a case of one minute you have no boobs, the next you wake up and you do. There's no pain or dreaming involved... no conscious thought's what so ever.

Try reading some surgery stories here, they really helped me understand what to expect! xxx
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by franky2512 26th August 2012, 5:29 pm

Yea Hun I will definitely I didn't think about around being swollen to be honest! Glad I asked now =) yea the straps that hold them down are they worth buying? I'm having 475's unders I didn't no if it varied on needing them by unders or overs? That's good them I'm so scared I won't ended going to sleep lol stupid I no! Yea I will I never really thought about that I've read a lot of the boobie stories which have helped xx
franky2512
franky2512
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down