Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup

+2
*Alice*
chocolatemonster
6 posters

Go down

Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup Empty Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup

Post by chocolatemonster 7th June 2012, 6:45 pm

It's me again!! Blush

Starting to feel nerves kicking in now, getting panicky and lots going through head!

Has anyone had overs from an A cup? or experienced rippling because of it? I am scared thinking should I of opted for unders oh my god Shocked xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 348

Back to top Go down

Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup Empty Re: Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup

Post by *Alice* 7th June 2012, 6:56 pm

It's all totally normal to feel this way just before your BA, luckily you have girls here who have been through it all before so ask away with whatever you're worried about! Hug

I was really worried about having overs, I didn't think I'd have enough tissue so expected unders and was surprised my surgeon suggested I was better suited for overs (one side of my rib dips in so was too risky for unders).

On the weird rib side I was an A cup, but I wore a 32B to accommodate my larger side! I have absolutely no rippling and the implant isn't visible! Early post op I was worried because my smaller side looked rounder than my other and as the other has more tissue I expected this to be an ongoing problem but it's sorted it's self out! In hindsight I'm really pleased I've had overs, a much less invasive procedure for great natural results!

Have you seen more than one surgeon for consultations? It may help to settle your worries to get another opinion - that's what I did! :thumbs: X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup Empty Re: Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup

Post by chocolatemonster 7th June 2012, 7:01 pm

Hi Alice,

I feel the same, I am worried because of the rippling really but apparently the implants being used are 100% filled so that decreases the risk.

I saw 3 surgeons, 2 recommended overs saying I had quite thick tissue and just enough to have overs and the other said I could have either but would recommend unders in case I lost any weight if I came off the pill but with unders I couldn't go very big shrug I was told with unders as well that I would have the gap I have now and wouldn't give me much cleavage and also that the muscle may distort the implant or something!? wtf

Think it's just nerves and it's hitting me that it's 3 days away! xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bouncyDD 7th June 2012, 7:05 pm

Good luck Nerves kicking in, anyone have overs from an A cup 154564
Oooh getting exciting now!
bouncyDD
bouncyDD
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 656

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 7th June 2012, 7:20 pm

LadyV35 wrote:Hi Alice,

I feel the same, I am worried because of the rippling really but apparently the implants being used are 100% filled so that decreases the risk.

I saw 3 surgeons, 2 recommended overs saying I had quite thick tissue and just enough to have overs and the other said I could have either but would recommend unders in case I lost any weight if I came off the pill but with unders I couldn't go very big shrug I was told with unders as well that I would have the gap I have now and wouldn't give me much cleavage and also that the muscle may distort the implant or something!? wtf

Think it's just nerves and it's hitting me that it's 3 days away! xx

The surgeons wouldn't have said you can have overs if they didn't think you had enough tissue, but like I said I was really worried about this too! I was also told that with unders it's difficult to get cleavage, something my boobs don't struggle with at all they're quite happy glued to each other abit like Jedward Hysterical

There are always going to be risks with either placement, have faith in your surgeon's opinion and I think you will be pleased you did! Hug X
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by cazalino 7th June 2012, 7:30 pm

I was a 34a and had 350cc overs. I did experience rippling however these were PIP implants and I am assured that when I have them replaced in Aug the new implants won't ripple as much. Good luck x
cazalino
cazalino
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatemonster 7th June 2012, 8:40 pm

Alice you crack me up!!! Hysterical

Thanks for your advice ladies & cazalino sorry that you had rippling and good luck for your re op in Aug xx
chocolatemonster
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th June 2012, 11:24 pm

Hi hun, aw the pre op nerves do tend to make you 2nd guess yourself dont they. I myself went from a 32A to a 32FF with 410cc and I can confirm I do not have any rippling at all, no matter what angle I stand at. Others can have rippling, and it's good you are aware it could happen, but in most cases you cant see it unless bending forwards or at a funny angle, most people can only feel it slightly and even people with unders can tend to feel it at the bottom of their boobs or slightly in the cleveage area. I've not seen a bad case of rippling other than on extreme pictures on google.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 8th June 2012, 9:31 am

I wish I could have had overs to get a killer cleavage but I didn't have enough tissue. When I have a reop in a few years time would anyone know if you can switch from unders to overs? X
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down