Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping it secret

+13
_wildflower_
dangleberry
Twinky
blush89
9NDFp
Princess_x
Mammamia
Skates
Jen23
mirren001
Charlii
Vickyxo
Montana
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Keeping it secret - Page 2 Empty Re: Keeping it secret

Post by Montana 15th June 2015, 11:33 am

I totally agree! I've told my mum and she's not even told her husband as I've told her I'm too embarrassed. My husband asked if he could tell his parents as they live in another country but I said no! I think they'd be more supportive than mine but I can't bear anyone knowing. Just my hubby, my mum, and my sister. I'm going to stand by my decision to stay schtum unless I absolutely have to say as once it's out I can't take it back :-/
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 15th June 2015, 11:43 am

Even though im close with my mum and dad its still really weird lol especially when my mum told me shes arranged it for him to be the one to take me! I put a stop to that straight away!

I think you should too and really there is no need for anyone else to know except your hubby and close family. Then also will be nice knowing that whilst your around them they really don't have a clue about your new girls! xxxxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 356

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 15th June 2015, 7:51 pm

I must admit when we were in hospital, I did feel really crap for not telling the in-laws. Thought my fil would of probably text me some sillyjoke about it, but was the mil's expression and judgmenet I was avoiding.

Im a grown woman but dam the woman somehow manages to make me feel about 10yrs old!

As soon I got home though I was glad I had kept it to myself.
I don't want my kids knowing so the less people know the better.

Its such a personal thing. And you have the right to tell whom ever you want..or don't want!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky85 15th June 2015, 8:35 pm

I wondered about this too.  I desperately want to keep this secret.  My mum and partner know I'm thinking about it.  I can just imagine all the judgemental comments that will be made and that's why I want to keep it quiet.  People can be so narrow minded.  I just think about the small community that I live in, my job is very connected with the community, my children's school and my family!!!   I feel embarrassed that I'm getting this done.  I don't even want my gp to know!!  Do they have to know?? Also how long do you have to take off work?  I'm worried they will know as it's quite hard for me to take a few weeks annual leave in a row.  Also my job is very physical. X
Sky85
Sky85
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 15th June 2015, 9:31 pm

I think they write to your GP but they can't tell anyone so it won't travel further than that. I'm embarrassed too, it is a personal thing and I don't want the fact I've had my boobs done to be the first thing people think about when they see me! I'm def not telling my dad but I don't see him very often as he lives away but would be weird to gave that conversation!

Generally a couple of weeks off work I think although some people go in sooner. Physically demanding jobs could be longer though but your surgeon will be able to better inform you of that.
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 16th June 2015, 8:30 am

My clinic asked me if I was happy for a letter to go to my gp. I said no and that i'd tell them, if I ever needed to. I took 2 weeks off work as annual leave and just said we did lots of day trips, weekends away and house stuff. And then I returned to work with a 'bad back'!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 16th June 2015, 8:47 am

I asked my PCC why they had to let the GP know and she told me it was just in case people weren't 100% honest in regards to any of their health related questions? I guess everywhere is different xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Misstgwatt 16th June 2015, 1:10 pm

I'm the same, I don't really want to tell my work but they will obviously see a difference when I return back to work :doh:
Misstgwatt
Misstgwatt
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 16th June 2015, 1:30 pm

Start wearing 2 bras to work or super padded ones if you don't already [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Im lucky I work on my own in reception and I have to wear a horrid suit jacket which is too big in the chest area in a 6! There uniform sizes are completely messed up! xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Keeping it secret - Page 2 Empty I think i'll have to wear 4

Post by Misstgwatt 16th June 2015, 6:23 pm

JadeB91x wrote:Start wearing 2 bras to work or super padded ones if you don't already [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Im lucky I work on my own in reception and I have to wear a horrid suit jacket which is too big in the chest area in a 6! There uniform sizes are completely messed up! xxxx
 Haha, i think i will have to wear four with my little cherry pips.
But I will be happy once there here dance
Misstgwatt
Misstgwatt
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 17th June 2015, 7:28 am

Hahaha bless you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hysterical  Just think very soon those padded bras will be a thing of the past! Really jealous ive got to wait till August sad smile wish I booked it all sooner now really! xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 17th June 2015, 10:57 am

Don't worry it'll fly by. I was on here in March feeling like my June date was ages away! Now it's just 9 more sleeps woohoo.
I'm going with the bad back or shoulder thing. I'm seriously hoping no one will notice!
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 17th June 2015, 11:04 am

My ticker was 100 days and now im at 67 days dance
So exciting for you! Are you all ready? I bet they wont but at first you might feel like everyone is looking because your so determined for no one to know! Its like when you have a spot and you think omg its huge! And you tell your friend about it but they didn't even notice! xxxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherSheffield 17th June 2015, 10:08 pm

Hi all, I'm pre-op but already really worried about telling work! Has anyone got any ideas on why I can say I need a week off without going on holiday? I've not got kids/husband to blame it on! X
HeatherSheffield
HeatherSheffield
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 18th June 2015, 7:08 am

My PCC told me if I had trouble getting the time off they could give me a letter stating I was having a surgery but not what it was. I was taking mine off as holiday though. If worst comes to worst, pull a sicky and say you've thrown your back out!! Good luck xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 18th June 2015, 7:58 am

Bad back defo. Will explain the hunchy arched over walk too...if you get this of course. Mine is nuts at the mo, swear I look crazy...
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by JadeB91x 18th June 2015, 8:07 am

Or if your manager is a man say your having "woman problems" he wont question it as hell feel super awkward!

Aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bless you! Apart from the bad back how are things so far? xxx
JadeB91x
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 18th June 2015, 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes I'm so excited now but still very impatient lol. Just one week tomorrow eek. I've packed my bag already lol which my husbands thinks us hilarious as I wasn't even this organised with my giving birth hospital bag  Hysterical
I sent the day with my bf today but still couldn't bring myself to tell her!
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2