Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+5
Julie2408
9NDFp
lavich
Emma71
Charlii
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

July Buddies - Page 4 Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by lavich 9th August 2015, 2:50 pm

Julie they do lovely soft sports bras in asda, 2 for 7 quid. I got nice pink and grey ones. They are not firm support but very comfy x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 9th August 2015, 5:05 pm

Oh I think I'll go & get some of those comfy bras :-) my macom is now hurting my extremely sensitive nipples ! lol
I'm wearing sports bras now too but they're a bit tight too.
3 weeks post op now & I'm back to doing normal things apart from the gym !
All ok fingers crossed x glad to hear your getting there Julie x try a soft bra with cotton pads over your nipples if they're still sore ! X
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 9th August 2015, 5:37 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i will have a look, i worry that what i buy won't be supportive enough but I've no idea how supportive they should be! Lol.
@biggerboobs im 3 weeks post op tomorrow..it's gone quick! it's the whole of my boobs thats sensitive..my nipples are fine though because they are still totally numb! I have a feeling that because it a sunburnt feeling i think any bra i wear will irritate me and be uncomfortable :/ i would feel 100% better if it would go away! Xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 9th August 2015, 7:43 pm

Julie I've just put on one of my stretchy gym crop tops & I'm sooo much more comfy!!
Even the pains/ aches have gone off!
I think my sports bras where too supportive & tight
This crop top is super stretchy & seamless
Def recommend them ! :-)
️Xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 10th August 2015, 6:21 am

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! We really are 'booby twins' cos what you are describing is exactly how I feel too! My post op bra feels right and uncomfortable but I'm supposed to wear it day and night fit at least another week. My leftie is still high and a bit smaller and tighter and 'D' shaped compared to rightie which is more natural shaped and lower. I know it is still very early days and it could take several more weeks for leftie to settle so please don't worry, yours will too! Mine feel very sensitive and sun burnt feeling too, I'm sure it's the healing process:-). Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 14th August 2015, 4:58 pm

Hi Shona, its nice to know others go through the same..it's very reassuring! I'm just the same as I was when I posted, still feel sunburnt, lefty is still higher and smaller and has started to hurt quite a lot and feel bruised at the side! I'm really not liking it at the minute! Got my 4 week po on Monday so will see what nurse says although I know she'll tell me it's all normal! Lol hope your healing well hun xxx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniellecorbin 14th August 2015, 5:15 pm

Try not to worry I've seen lots of girls say that the healing is different, I'm sure your be happy in the end :) x
Daniellecorbin
Daniellecorbin
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 14th August 2015, 8:28 pm

Hiya [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yep I'm still the same too, leftie still higher, smaller and sore skin compared to rightie so don't worry I'm sure what you are feeling is normal and part of all the changes we'll be going through over the next few weeks! Good that you've got a check up on Monday though! Let me know how that goes :-). I'm also suffering full on bra envy lol! Can't wait to be able to wear nice sexy undies again!!! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4