Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+5
Julie2408
9NDFp
lavich
Emma71
Charlii
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

July Buddies - Page 2 Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by lavich 5th July 2015, 6:15 pm

Emma glad to hear you doing well, happy and not in much pain. I would love a peek at your picture trail if you don't mind. I have just taken before pics and will be updating trail as I go. Wish I had done that before 1st op, I can't remember what they were like before!

Also hi Lozza! Good luck for the 10th. Let us all know how you go. I am in for reop in the morning, don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight! x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 5th July 2015, 7:55 pm

Ooh good luck for tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! What's your admission time? We'll be thinking of you - let us know how it all goes! Hope u manage to get some sleep tonight :-) xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 5th July 2015, 8:13 pm

Oh how exciting lavitch, tomorrow! I'm doing ok, just doing my own head in panicking about infection. Unfortunately lots of the features of new boobs in the summer are quite similar to infection, ie swelling, red marks from heat and tight bra, shiny patches,  and I'm just panicking all the time. Hope I will calm down in time xx best of luck tomorrow, let us know how you get in xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 5th July 2015, 9:03 pm

Hi Emma I'd like to see your picture trail if you don't mind, glad you are doing ok! What bra are you wearing in your pic? I like that it looks prettier than the usual post op bras :) xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 5th July 2015, 9:07 pm

Hi Lozza, welcome! Wow not long now for you, I'm having my BA on 20th and just like you feel both excited an nervous...more nerves at the minute though!! :/ Xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 5th July 2015, 9:09 pm

Good luck for tomorrow Lavich, will be thinking if you! Look forward to seeing updates xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 6th July 2015, 6:44 am

Hi Julie and lavich I will pm you picture trail details. Julie my bra is supplied by my surgeon, it's not hugely supportive but quite a few of the surgeons advocate that, some even suggest no bra whilst others go for super supportive like macom. I guess they all have their own reasons and we just have to go with what they say xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 7th July 2015, 6:19 am

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just wanted to say I hope all went brilliantly yesterday and that you are feeling good and getting lots of rest :-). Happy healing xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozza04 7th July 2015, 6:30 pm

Cheerleader Hi all, 

Thank you for the " welcome"

I am going Tranform -Pines Hosptal in Manchester . My surgeon is Paul Clarke, he was recommended to me , and straight away I liked him .
Still not sure about size , I want to be a full (D) and if I remember correctly he suggested 340.  
I went back for my pre op and tried on the 375 which I quite liked .
I am scared about the uplift more than anything , it makes me a bit squeamish , and I have very little body fat up top , due to breast feeding and doing weights at the gym .

I just can't wait to feel like a woman again and wear nice tops without being paranoid about looking small chested xx
Lozza04
Lozza04
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 8th July 2015, 10:06 am

Has anyone heard from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Really hope she is ok. I think her re-op was on Monday? Hope you are doing ok Hun xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 8th July 2015, 10:47 am

Sorry not been on. Still feeling quite rubbish. As far as I can tell surgery all went fine and I didn't bleed much (had drains in, awful things!) I have strapping/tape on at mo so can't really see them. What I can see I'm not impressed with but think that is just me not used to change in shape,etc. telling myself to be patient as know results don't happen overnight. I have been really emotional at times having a little cry but think that's lack of sleep ( I cannot sleep upright, it's really hurting back and bottom) and my hubby not being with me. I will post pics onto my picture trail soon, probably once dressings off next week. Would like to say thank you to everyone and their well wishes, means a lot x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 8th July 2015, 10:55 am

Hi hun! Oh I'm so pleased to hear from you, was getting worried, but totally understandable that you are not feeling great. I'm sure once it's all calmed down you will feel loads better, body has so much healing to do (though easy for me to say as I've not even been through it yet!). Big hugs. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have to try and sleep upright, not surprising you are feeling teary and emotional. How much longer till you are allowed to sleep more flat on your back? I'm dreading having to sleep upright. I am sending lots of happy healing vibes your way, hoping you get lots of rest and some sleep, and before you know it you'll be feeling loads better and loving your new additions. Lots of love xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 8th July 2015, 12:06 pm

Oh don't be dissapointed, you really can't see what they are like this early, it's just a load of swelling really. And as for sleeping perhaps you are too upright, you really only need to have your head and shoulders elevated, no more than one extra pillow I think. This stage will pass, 6 days down the line I'm feeling pretty back to normal although still swollen and bruised, but no more pain meds etc xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 8th July 2015, 1:04 pm

Thanks girls, I really appreciate your support and kind words. Sure I will feel better soon, I hope so! I'm normally quite good with pain and this isn't excruciating or anything, but feel exhausted.. Emma I will try your advice about pillows, I thought I had to be upright but if just slightly elevated I could definitely cope better with that. 9DNFp, not long for you now! I hope I  haven't put you off! Gemma x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 8th July 2015, 1:36 pm

Well I would probably check with your surgeon first but that's what I've been advised and is always what cookie has said on here. I really think after day 3/4 things start to feel much better xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 8th July 2015, 2:08 pm

Hey Gemma! No you've not put me off at all lol! Everything you've described about how u feel so far is exactly what I'm expecting to go through, cos it's quite similar to how lots of the girls on here feel so soon after the op. I've been reading this forum like a sponge for last 6 months eek completely obsessed!! I'm sure you are going to start feeling loads better in next few days hun, hope you are being looked after :-). And we are all here for u too! Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 8th July 2015, 3:02 pm

It's good that you've done your research. When I first had mine done back in 2002 there weren't any forums and people having 'boob jobs' was still quite a taboo subject. It's funny how I can't remember my recovery last time, there's so much I'd forgotten. I feel much better this afternoon but just spoke to my kids on Skype so think that's put me in better mood. They're with their grandparents in Norway so I could rest properly. Feel terribly guilty but sounds like they're having fun.
Shona, are you going under the muscle? Will you have people to help you after op? x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 8th July 2015, 8:56 pm

Hey Gemma, glad to hear u had a better afternoon and got to speak to your kids that's lovely. I'm having sub fascial (over the muscle I guess) and yes I'm very lucky that my husband has booked 2 weeks annual leave from day of my surgery to look after me and the kids. I feel very lucky xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 9th July 2015, 8:22 pm

Good Luck to Lozza04 for tomorrow! Let us all know how you are once you feel up to it xx
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 9th July 2015, 8:48 pm

Good luck Lozza!! Sending hugs your way, excited for you!! Hope all goes brilliantly xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 9th July 2015, 10:22 pm

Sending you lots of good luck wishes for tomorrow Lavich :) will be thinking of you xxx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is it us next?
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozza04 10th July 2015, 5:08 am

Thank you for the lovely messages.

They have brought my time forward to midday , so will you all know how it goes xx
Lozza04
Lozza04
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 10th July 2015, 7:18 am

Good luck lozza, it's a really exciting day, don't feel scared xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozza04 10th July 2015, 12:39 pm

thank you 

Less than an hour to go until surgery.

375 in right and 340 in left , getting a nipple lift on the right side and full uplift on left and there going to be overs .

Quite excited now and the staff having been amazing .
Don't know if I'm more excited about seeing my new breasts or having a sandwich ...starving now ! X
dance
Lozza04
Lozza04
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 10th July 2015, 10:16 pm

That's all I could think about before surgery was what I was going to have for my dinner!
Hope all gone ok today? x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next