Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+5
Julie2408
9NDFp
lavich
Emma71
Charlii
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

July Buddies Empty July Buddies

Post by Charlii 31st May 2015, 1:03 pm

July Buddies 773440 July Buddies 773440 Off ya go girls!  July Buddies 773440 July Buddies 773440 

And if you haven't already and would like to, please don't forget to add your surgery details to the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can then send on our good luck wishes your way on your special day

Last edited by Charlii on 4th September 2015, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove from sticky)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

July Buddies Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by Emma71 6th June 2015, 3:54 pm

Feel a bit scared I'm tempting fate!! But hey ho I'm booked for the 2nd ..... And all alone it would seem!!! Any other July girls?? Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 12th June 2015, 5:29 pm

Emma, I'm having my re-op on the 6th July, so not long after you. Hope all goes well for you. Think it's natural to be scared. I am petrified! It's not the surgery, I worry I won't like them after. Going from rounds to anatomicals and can't imagine the change.
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 12th June 2015, 10:14 pm

Hi girls! Can't believe I'm a July buddy too! I'm booked for 20th July, having furries but not yet decided on size or profile or shape even!! Going to see my surgeon again on 29th June to go through that all again and try to decide. I'm absolutely petrified, also partly of the thought of such major surgery and partly that I won't be happy with outcome. But also now starting to get passed those fears and getting excited too! Great to be a July buddy with you girls xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 12th June 2015, 11:10 pm

Ah this is the best feeling ever having friends!  Yes my fear isn't the surgery, it doesn't hurt at all, it's the repercussions xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 13th June 2015, 7:05 am

Three of us already in July. You'll both have to let me know how it goes. I don't really remember much from first op, was 13 years ago, can't remember much about recovery after either pain wise, I hope I don't get a shock!
I was originally a 32a, 1st baby took my boobs :(. I had first op with Mr Nathan at transform (250 round overs). Since had three more kids and have gone up to 34g at times. Now back at 32d/dd depending on bra. Lost a lot of my own boobs so can really feel implant and my new surgeon also says the original pocket made was too small on my left so kind of squishing it and not as nice a shape as right. Now having anatomicals partially under and so hope they turn out ok. Put it off for so long cos was scared of making it worse but surgeon seems great but time will tell!
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 13th June 2015, 7:31 am

I'm seeing my surgeon wednesday about size/ projection etc. last time I had 280 anatomical and I went from a 34b to a 34dd/ 32e. I have been thinking about asking to go bigger as I think I've lost some of my tissue as had a capsulectimy. However I've also lost about 12 pounds through all the stress so could be that.... I am only 5.2 and don't want to look silly but I have quite a prominent rub cage which is currently jutting out more than my sad floppy boobs!! So I am thinking maybe a bit more projection. But what I should really do is take his advice I think. I never ever want to go through this again as this will be my 4th operation since October so more than anything I want to make sure I get what I want xx I will report back wednesday xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 13th June 2015, 7:53 am

Are you having them placed under the muscle? I think this helps if you've lost breast tissue to cover implant better, at least that's what I'm hoping with mine! Size wise, definitely go with what surgeon thinks will 'fit' best for you. My new implants are 20cc more, I don't want to go bigger, but going by the measurements he took he felt they were best. I am 5'4" and size 6 and sometimes feel conscious that my boobs quite big in comparison to my frame. But then again I can't imagine not having them either! . 
Sure it will all be great for you. Can I ask why you've had 4 surgeries since October? x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 13th June 2015, 1:42 pm

Oh you are much tinier than me so those cc go much further. I'm a size 10 and still managed to go up a fair few cups. I may have to go under this time, I had overs last time which suited me as less recovery, though I had a lift last time so just ba should be easier. If you search my username you can see the full tale of all the surgery!! But in a nutshell had ba and lift, needed a revision on right as had slight double bubble, then got an infection in that implant so had them both taken out. This next surgery is to have them replaced, I've had them out for 3.5 weeks now and I look awful, counting the days.....are you still living I. Dubai and coming back here for your surgery? Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 13th June 2015, 3:31 pm

You poor thing, sounds like you've been through the mill. I will try and look up your previous post but I am useless with technology, doing it from iPhone makes it harder, will have to get laptop out.
You sound like you've been very brave, not sure I could have coped with that.
I live in Dubai but always go home to sunny Essex for 2 months every summer, too hot here and I miss home. Luckily cos I teach I get a long holiday so hopefully long enough to recover better. Kids are easier now as growing up fast. The first time I had it done my daughter was four months old and started lifting her before I should. Going to see if I can find your full surgery story now x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 13th June 2015, 4:13 pm

I did too much the second time, forcing myself to rest properly this time, I cannot risk any complications again xx  very hard though isn't it when you have kids/ housework etc etc x
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 13th June 2015, 4:19 pm

Definitely rest this time hun, well as much as you can with kids and housework. Will you have anyone around to help you? I know I am going to be too scared to even slightly move as don't want to do any damage. I wasn't scared like that the first time but was younger and more carefree then ha ha, now I am a big worrier. How old are your children? Mine are 13, 11, 9 and 7. I am staying at my mums for the summer so hopefully she will help me x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 13th June 2015, 8:31 pm

Mine are 14, 11 and 7 so no need for picking up Etc but Middle one worries a lot so I'm worried about him being upset as doing high school visits etc. keeping on reminding him I cannot wait for this op, nothing to get upset about! Wow 4, 3 is job enough!! X
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 14th June 2015, 5:06 pm

Ah bless him. Obviously loves his mum. I haven't told any of mine, they're not aware I've ever had them done. My 13 year old daughter keeps wondering when hers are going to get big like mine, I haven't the heart to tell her I've cheated lol. They are staying with other set of grandparents for 2 weeks so hopefully they'll have no idea and I'll be feeling ok ish when they get back. 
I am starting to worry myself now though, been looking at all the probs that can occur and scaring the s**t out of myself. Keep imagining seeing boobs for 1st time and they're awful, God I hope not! Worried that they'll be high and solid cos going under the muscle now, and that they'll be saggy at bottom as dual plane. My skin isn't firm like it used to be (thanks kids..)
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 24th June 2015, 12:01 pm

Can I join you ladies :) ive got my BA booked for 20th July, not long now and I'm feeling very nervous! Xx

P.s Can  anyone tell me how to add a ticker
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 24th June 2015, 12:11 pm

Hi Julie. Congrats on booking your BA. Know how you feel with the nervousness. Mine is on the 6th and getting more anxious as day gets nearer. I will be trying to post updates and start picture trail once op done. X
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 24th June 2015, 1:56 pm

Hi Julie, I'm om the 2nd. I've had the op before so can allay your fears a little, I didn't find it painful and the GA was lovely!! I'm having 320 or 360 anatomicals, what are you going for? Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 24th June 2015, 1:57 pm

There is a sticky somewhere about tickers, put it in the search bar and should bring it up xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 24th June 2015, 4:24 pm

I need to update all mine as from my first surgery so will let you know once I've worked it out! Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 24th June 2015, 5:15 pm

Hi all!
I'm booked for 17th July !! Having polyurethane ROUNDS, overs 420cc low profile .
Mine are also a redo but it was 11yrs ago my first op so I can't remember the recovery!? :-/

Please pass on any tips if you know any ️xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 24th June 2015, 6:26 pm

Well I'm going first so will pass it all on!! Its hard because surgeons all say different things but I would say rest is a big one, however hard you find that you really have to, even if like me you didnt find the op painful xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 25th June 2015, 10:44 am

I'm having mine redone too after 13 years so don't remember a lot either. I don't know what sports bra to get. As far as I know my surgeon says not to wear one for first week as strapped/ bandaged up but don't know what to wear after that. As going from rounds to anatomicals want to make sure they're kept in place so don't rotate! X
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 4th July 2015, 6:46 am

Ok thought I would update you all on how it went, I will do recovery now as I'm thinking about it all, and then a surgery story when I get a minute. Sorry if the whole message is a bit me me me, but hopefully it will be able to help you all know what to expect, and to ask questions. I know a few of you are on a re op too but all my recoveries have been very different.....
Pain - nothing unbearable, have only taken paracetamol and ibuprofen. But then my surgeon isn't a fan of codeine etc so no choice!!! But I feel fine with what I have. I hardly felt any pain when I had my re op so I think taking an implant out and putting a new one in probably less painful than starting again like I have
Sleep- I've slept well but over the last 8 months I've had it do a whole lot of sleeping on my back so I'm used to it now. The first op I found this hard and had chronic backache. Morning boob still a killer, in fact it's any time I stand up boob. Can only assume that is because I've gone bigger
Infection panic - you don't need to worry about thus be she's it's very very rare but I'm obsessed with it and am constantly worrying about any signs 
Movement - I'm really really trying to rest which I'm rubbish at. I'm comfortable doing things like making tea, folding washing, washing up. But steering away from anything that puts pressure on my boobs/ scars/ chest muscles like brushing the floor/ hanging washing out/ making beds. This is the hardest bit for me with 3 boys and a big dog, they are all messy and I like tidy. 
I've got a picture trail going if you would like to see, warning some of the pics aren't nice because show explant/ infection etc. but they also show my new boobies which I completely love, the bumpy journey has been worth it xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozza04 5th July 2015, 6:06 pm

Hi all, 

Hope you don't mind me jumping in to the chat.

I'm booked in for my op on the 10th July , having enlargement and uplift
Feeling excited, but nervous at the same time , think I am dreading the fact I can't do much for 4-6 weeks !!
Lozza04
Lozza04
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 5th July 2015, 6:09 pm

Hi Lozza! Welcome :-). How exciting you've only got a few days to go! I know what you mean about feeling excited and nervous at same time, I feel like that too. Where are you having the surgery and who's your surgeon? What type of implants / size are u having? So exciting!
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next