Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies

+5
Julie2408
9NDFp
lavich
Emma71
Charlii
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

July Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: July Buddies

Post by Emma71 11th July 2015, 8:52 am

All I could think about was a cup of tea, amazing how hard it is not to drink for that long. Hope all went well xxx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 12th July 2015, 1:23 am

How are you Emma? Everything still ok? x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

July Buddies - Page 3 Empty Love my boobies

Post by Lozza04 12th July 2015, 10:02 am

boobsign Morning all,

Operation went very well and I LOVE my new boobs 

Had slight complication with trying to stop bleeding in right breast as the drain kept filing up , it was a case of clamping and unclamping , it they considered taking my back in to surgery.
Thankfully around about 10 pm , they pulled the drain back a bit and it stopped.

I can't praise the staff enough that Transform and my surgeon Paul Clark was fantastic , he had been in from 6 am and stayed until 10 pm and then called near midnight to see if I was ok.

Not much pain thankfully and hardly taken painkillers , reminds me off how my breast felt when breast milk came in ..very full,!!  

Xx
Lozza04
Lozza04
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 12th July 2015, 11:53 am

Woo hoo Lozza!!! Great news!!! So glad you are feeling good and happy with result! Did u stay in overnight? Are u back home now? Happy healing!! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Post by Lozza04 12th July 2015, 5:25 pm

Hi , 

Stayed in overnight and got home yesterday after noon , the drive from Manchester to Newcastle wasn't too bad.

Still feeling a bit tired ,but trying to fight through it ..I'm so surprised at the lack of pain as I was really dreading this , wish I had done this years ago xx
Lozza04
Lozza04
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 12th July 2015, 10:08 pm

Hey ladies! I'm new! Booked in for 21st July.. very nervous. I'm 25 and have wanted this done for as long as I can remember (never really developed.)

I've got the usual worries of have I gone big enough etc etc but thus forum has helped me realise that different people will get different results from the same size implants!I'm a 32a and having 400ccs hoping to be a DD. But who knows!

Anyone else had procedure with Harley Medical Group?

K X
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 12th July 2015, 10:09 pm

Hey ladies! I'm new! Booked in for 21st July.. very nervous. I'm 25 and have wanted this done for as long as I can remember (never really developed.)

I've got the usual worries of have I gone big enough etc etc but thus forum has helped me realise that different people will get different results from the same size implants!I'm a 32a and having 400ccs hoping to be a DD. But who knows!

Anyone else had procedure with Harley Medical Group?

K X
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 12th July 2015, 10:34 pm

Hi Kay, You're right about the whole cc thing, it definitely depends on your size and if you have more breast tissue of your own. I was originally a 32a and I had 260cc overs which took me to a 32dd. Then after having more kids I settled at a 32d. Just had mine redone on Monday and had 270cc but anatomicals this time. I am a size 6. Not really sure what size I'll eventually be as completely different shape. 
Good luck for the 21st, not long. Any questions I am sure one of us can answer! X
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay1510 13th July 2015, 2:58 pm

Thanks for your reply Lavich! That's really helpful :) not long at all.. its come around so quickly! I think I'm pretty clued up through reading these threads but I'm sure the questions will come flooding soon enough! Any ideas where I can find button up PJ's?? And when can I have a shower again? ! Lol x
Kay1510
Kay1510
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 13th July 2015, 3:22 pm

Oh god I had a right nightmare trying to find button up pyjamas or a nightdress, only ones they had were meant for the elderly. I have ended up using an oversized shirt to sleep in. 
I had my tape/ strapping off today (what a relief!) and the nurse said as my incisions were closed I could start showering right away. But scared to though but I think as long as I make sure I am completely dry should be fine. Seriously a week without showering, only strip washing, was horrible! x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 13th July 2015, 3:24 pm

And Lozza, glad you ok and not in pain. Know what you mean with the tiredness, I'm exhausted a week on. Think that's not being able to sleep well at night though x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 14th July 2015, 6:35 pm

I'm good thanks lavich. I honestly feel like I've never had anything done which is dangerous as I'll start running around doing too much so forcing myself not to. Guess this is the difference with overs, the recovery does seem to be much easier which makes sense. How are you ? Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 14th July 2015, 6:47 pm

I'm not bad. Had dressings off yesterday, that was a relief. Still feel quite sore, surprising how many things we use our chest muscles for that I notice now! 
Nurse said I had no bruising which was unusual. I didn't look at them yesterday, too scared to, but quick peek today and right looks ok, well better than left. Left is more swollen and looks different shape so makes me look like I've got wonky nipples! It's early days though, on day 8, so I know I've got lots of healing to do. The first few days I was horrified as nipple area was so saggy, I thought my god what has he done. But I think it was way I was taped up. I bloody well hope so. 
Make sure you don't overdo it, you've been through too much to get to this stage again. I am being as lazy as pos, my mum has been great x
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 14th July 2015, 7:50 pm

Mine ar still wonky too but Im not actually looking for perfect this time, learnt to accept my right one was rubbish to start with and is never going to fully round out at the bottom. However this time at least my ceases are on an even level! Yes don't panic about them, especially with a more conservative sized implant I think settling takes a while as less weight to force them down xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 15th July 2015, 6:27 am

Hi ladies x
I'm booked in for FRIDAY!!! 17th JULY, I'm just bk from my holiday so the nerves are kicking in :-((

Has anyone recently had round polyurethanes??

Emma71 would u mind sharing your pics with me hun??.

Any advice welcome !! As my last BA was 11 years ago so I've forgotten what the recovery is like :-/
Xxxxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 15th July 2015, 6:38 am

Oooh wow @biggerboobs just 2 days to go for you!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! It's gonna be fab. I'm having the same implants as you xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 15th July 2015, 6:46 am

Oh thanks Hun ️xxx
shona, when is your BA hun ?
Have u decided on x's??

I'm nervous!!! Xxx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 30th July 2015, 5:59 am

Hey July buddies! Just thought I'd ask you all how you getting on? What a journey this is hey?! I'm starting to feel a lot better, still taking it easy but pain is minimal now. Finding my post surgery bra quite right and uncomfortable so can't wait to get the go ahead to wear normal sports bras in a few weeks and to get a bit more active cos all this lazing about / taking it easy has made me pile on the pounds eek!!! Hope you are all well and healing well xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th July 2015, 7:07 am

Hi, it's nearly the end of July and so glad to see you are all doing so well. I'm 4 weeks today and touch wood all seems good this time. Still a bit achey in the morning and the odd zinger but generally ok. The panic of infection beginning to lessen though I'm being cautious about hygiene and water. Right boob not as good as my left but it is early days. However if this is my result so be it, I would not risk another surgery. Early measure for non wired bras for my holiday brings me in at a 32f!!!!! Pic trail updated if anybody wants to take a look xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 30th July 2015, 7:17 am

Wowzers [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's a fabulous size!!! I can't wait to get measured feeling v impatient lol! When are you on holiday and where are you going?? And fab you've reached the 4 week mark sounds like it's gone v well indeed for you finally, so happy for you :-). Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th July 2015, 7:32 am

I'm going to Cyprus next week then to Dubai (yes know it's going to be hot!!) after that. I see my surgeon between the 2 so hoping will get the go ahead at least to wear wires on the second holiday. 
32f looks nothing like you imagine, because you are small and narrow you will be surprised what you measure. In the end it's the same as a 34e, or 36dd so it's only the small band size that results in an f cup. Keep on trying on bras because convinced it can't be true but seems to be..... I shouldn't be getting measures this early, it's only because I wanted just one pretty non wired bra to relieve the monotony of surgical bras!! Xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 30th July 2015, 7:58 pm

Hi everyone! Glad you all seem to be ok. Thought I would check in as haven't been on here in a while. I think I'm the only one that is a little disappointed in result at mo. They do look loads more natural but really worried about left one. It is a different shape to right one and I have a visible ridge which to me seems to be the implant, almost like it's not been inserted correctly. I saw surgeon a week ago (it's 4 weeks on Monday) and he said it is where muscle is gripping implant and it should settle but I'm not convinced. If it doesn't is it down to him to rectify it? Sorry to put the downers on things! X
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 30th July 2015, 8:04 pm

Not a downer at all, I wasn't happy with my first op, I knew there was something not quite right and it wasn't, hence the re op. It is almost definite time will resolve the ridge, but if not you've gone with a very reputable surgeon and he will ensure it gets sorted x
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lavich 30th July 2015, 8:13 pm

Have you heard of Paul Tulley before then? I couldn't really find anything about him before, only a lady who had reduction and they looked fab which gave me confidence in him and obviously from my consultation he seemed to know his stuff. I am seeing him on the 13th and I can't see this being any different then but don't want to offend him. If I asked for reop would I have to pay all over again. I hadn't even considered anything like this happening and it's made me really low. I put off op for so many years cos was afraid of something not going right and can't afford to keep doing it, I wouldn't want to either. Anyway, on a good note, you're going to Dubai! When will you be there til? It's bloody hot there right now!! X
lavich
lavich
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie2408 9th August 2015, 12:36 pm

Hi Ladies :) I've not been around for a while so was just wondering how you are all doing? Hope you're all happy with you new boobies and healing well! I'm ok but mine still feel sunburnt and super sensitive which is very uncomfortable, I need to find a nice sports bra to wear instead of the macom which I'm not finding comfy anymore..could be coz of the sunburn feeling but not sure, also doesn't help that I'm still wearing the chest band..nurse wants me to keep wearing it as left boob still high! Im so impatient..right boob is lovely, has dropped abit and looks fuller and bigger, left boob just not doing anything! I know its still early days but i still worry it will stay like it! Lol xx
Julie2408
Julie2408
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next