Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies.

+14
jesber123
cheekychickan
lesleyi1205
emloub
Max1980
halo
leannejkl
emilysarahdodds
Specialkj
pr1ncessmummy
Blondiebex
BetterThanToast
Princessjo30
COOKIE
18 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

July Buddies. Empty July Buddies.

Post by COOKIE 7th May 2013, 6:46 pm

July Buddies. 4b0752021747d3f88eebe4c80e347b58_zps2b38fd5d

Off ya go girls and don't forget to add your date to the 'Calendar Entries' section of the forum (not the actual calendar) so we can all send on our good luck wishes on your special day!  yahoo

Last edited by COOKIE on 30th August 2013, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

July Buddies. Empty Re: July Buddies.

Post by Princessjo30 8th May 2013, 3:13 pm

Hey Ladies, I'm booked in 31st July, very excited but have a stone to lose by my date. Xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1022

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 18th May 2013, 9:41 pm

Hi Princessjo30 :)

I'm booked in for the 9th July! Looks like we're the only ones so far.

It's such a relief to finally be doing this, yet it's a weird mix of excitement and nerves all in one.

Best of luck with your weightloss. Hopefully there will be others joining us soon :)
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 202

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 18th May 2013, 9:57 pm

Yay I have a July buddy wavey

Hi there, yes I'm feeling a mix of nerves and excitement too, more excitement at the min but im sure that will change as the day gets closer. Where are you having your BA? Xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 19th May 2013, 8:44 pm

Whoop whoop!

I'm going to the chelmsford medical centre as a day case, I hate being away from home!

Managed to talk to my mum a couple of days ago and tell her what I'm about to have done. I'm so relieved that she has accepted it and been very supportive, such a relief! Now that I have got that out of the way everyone that needs to know does and I can relax and start the countdown!

I've decided to spring clean the house from top to bottom in the hope that it will keep me busy and fingers crossed July will be here before we know it :)
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 19th May 2013, 9:09 pm

I'm sure it will fly by dance

Glad your mom supported you Hun, I'm having a day case too, they offered me £500 off for a day case, but I too don't like being away from home and hate sleeping in strange places lol
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 1st June 2013, 10:17 am

It's 1st June that means its us up NEXT MONTH!!!!!

Eeek I'm so excited lol I've written my list of things to get and I shall be picking up bits each week :)

I've also decided to do the 30 day squat challenge in the lead up! And I think i'll throw in some sit ups in there too!

Thought about bringing my BA forward by a week as I have a family party at the end of august but OH's work won't let him take the holiday then :(

Do you have any plans to keep yourself busy in the lead up?

BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Princessjo30 1st June 2013, 4:34 pm

Eeekkkk

Well I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks so when I get back its just 6 weeks :-))

Good luck with your squat challenge xx
Princessjo30
Princessjo30
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondiebex 4th June 2013, 12:34 pm

Ok so I did it - all booked in for the 12th July July Buddies. 154564
Blondiebex
Blondiebex
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 4th June 2013, 12:45 pm

Whoop Whoop!

Welcome Stars
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 5th June 2013, 2:02 pm

Hi ladies,

I am currently booked in for 29th July for PIP removal and re-aug with lift! It really can't come quickly enough because I'm not really looking forwards to it and I start uni in Sept so really want to be healed and happy by then! :(

I remember being so excited the first time around so I know how you're all feeling :) I am going to Abbey Pines for my surgery, anyone else?
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 5th June 2013, 6:19 pm

wavey Welcome pr1ncessmummy!

Sorry I'm having my surgery at the Chelmsford Medical Centre, but I have heard of Abbey Pines. Is that where you had your original surgery?

I sometimes wish I'd gone to uni rather than college :) What are you studying at uni?
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 5th June 2013, 9:11 pm

Hi BetterThanToast, my original surgery was in Gisburn, so must have been the hospital that they used prior to Abbey Pines.

What did you study at college? I am going to be studying midwifery come September :) I really can't wait!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 6th June 2013, 9:44 pm

Ooo that sounds really interesting. Must be such a rewarding job!

I did a legal secretarial course but then ended up working in a bank! Lol after 6 years I left the bank job last month and am thinking about studying again but this time bookkeeping/accounts.

All the best for your studies :)
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 10th June 2013, 8:09 am

Thank you Give You I can't wait to get started! Just got to get this surgery out the way first!

would you go back to college to study bookkeeping/accounts or would you maybe see about doing a degree at uni? I love studying yes

Is anyone worried about telling their employer that they will be taking time off work?
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 12th June 2013, 7:06 pm

Hello my July buddies!!! I am 27th July now......not too long now, I've literally just booked so will be getting my sports bra next to try out different sizes as I'm undecided between 360-410 at moment!! I've got nothing at the moment!

I look forward to sharing tips and advice!!! My hardest thing will be dealing with 2 young kids but hubbie taking time off work. 

Xxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 902

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 12th June 2013, 7:11 pm

Woohoo welcome specialkj! Not long to wait now, just hope that it doesnt drag!

How old are your children? I am hoping that mine might help out a bit as they are 10 and 5, plus hubby will need to be at work since I wont be bringing in any money for a few weeks!

I am going to look at some sports bras this weekend, where are you going for yours?
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 12th June 2013, 8:10 pm

I have 2 boys aged 2 and 4 so def need someone with me to do nappy changes and wait after them!!!! I will love the break at first and know I will then miss doing stuff for them, is going to be hard as my 4 year old starts school in sept.  I'll just have to make sure we are well set up if am on my own at all! 

You were saying in your other post u wasn't sure what to say to ur 10 year old!?! It's hard as he old enough to work stuff out. My 4 year old is going to notice boobs here but just hope he doesn't want to talk about boobs to his teachers.  Think I will just have to keep them undr wraps in front of him for while!!!!

I really hope this time whizzes by.  I'm on countdown til I see my surgeon again so can discuss more with him!!!

I am not sure where to go for sports bras tbh, I was thinking going really cheap just to do rice test but actually should just get the ones I can use for post surgery. Maybe house of Fraser or somewhere? 

Roll on July!!!!!! Xxxxx
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 12th June 2013, 8:18 pm

Aww yeah you will need someone there to help with them then, when I had my first BA my daughter had just turned 1 so I relied on my parents to help me out back then as I was a single mum. I got back to doing things a lot quicker than I expected though! Especially picking her up!

Yeah I am still unsure what to tell my daughter, I know that my son (5) will just accept that Mummy is poorly/sore and won't delve much deeper but I think my daughter will notice the difference, not that I'll be a lot bigger, just that I will be wearing a strange bra and not being able to use my arms etc. She is definitely likely to ask a lot of questions so I am tempted to tell her. 

I was thinking of maybe going to look in M&S or Debenhams? Was a bit gutted when my surgeon said to buy the same size I am wearing now but he said he likes them to be tight at first, so that gave me a bit of hope that I will end up slightly bigger!

When do you go back for another consultation?
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Specialkj 12th June 2013, 8:26 pm

Oh yes a 10 year old daughter will be very inquisitive. But u know what she is like and what u happy saying. You've got time to think about it still eh. 

Mmmm my surgeon said to get a B and a C!! I was mortified as don't want to do this and be a B!!! But maybe that's cos it will be tight to start!! 

Yeah I am not sure but M and S must be good really. Can't hurt to get few different makes really. 

Just want to go shopping now!!! Xxxx

I'm seeing him again on tues 25th June so will get my questions ready!
Specialkj
Specialkj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 12th June 2013, 8:31 pm

Oooh yes, I found my second consultation a lot better than my first, I had loads of questions prepared and felt a lot better afterwards (was only last night haha).

I think they must like them to be tight, they will need to be well supported for a few weeks, I remember last time! I think I've been wearing the wrong size though as when I measured my rib cage earlier it is only 30" and my 2 favourite bras are 38s!! Think I'll go for a smaller band in my sports bra!
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 13th June 2013, 9:39 am

pr1ncessmummy wrote:Thank you  Give You  I can't wait to get started! Just got to get this surgery out the way first!

would you go back to college to study bookkeeping/accounts or would you maybe see about doing a degree at uni? I love studying  yes

Is anyone worried about telling their employer that they will be taking time off work?
-x-x-

Can't believe I missed this! Blush

I'm planning on going to college as I don't think I'd have the time for uni with my 2 boys (5 and 10 months).

I'm also looking for part time local work at the moment so it would be next year that I'd be looking at getting back to my studies :doh:
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 13th June 2013, 9:44 am

BetterThanToast wrote:Can't believe I missed this! Blush

I'm planning on going to college as I don't think I'd have the time for uni with my 2 boys (5 and 10 months).

I'm also looking for part time local work at the moment so it would be next year that I'd be looking at getting back to my studies :doh:

Ah yeah they are quite young aren't they, I have waited until my youngest is in school before pursuing my career dream Smike My two are 10 and 5 now so I'm hoping that I will be able to manage with just a bit of after-school club help.

Good luck finding a job! good luck
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BetterThanToast 13th June 2013, 9:55 am

Welcome to July buddies Specialkj wavey

Thanks Pr1ncessmummy :)

Ladies I got my info pack and sandwich order form in the post this morning eek dance it's beginning to seem so real now. I also have to call today to arrange my pre-op Thumbsup

I'm doubting my size choice now, I originally chose 295cc and my surgeon seemed to think that would make my A/AA's a C or large B shrug. I know that these things aren't exact (I have read others say that they had the 295cc and went from an A to a D). I certainly don't want to be bigger than a D/DD as this wouldn't look right but would prefer a large C.

So I'm going to try and get another appointment to discuss size with my surgeon on the same day as my pre-op.
BetterThanToast
BetterThanToast
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 13th June 2013, 10:05 am

Ooooh sandwich order form is exciting!! It is definitely real now!! Eeeek!

Yes good idea about discussing size one more time. Just see what your surgeon thinks as he will have a better idea of how the implants will look on your frame.

Let us know when your pre-op is, had mine on Tuesday and it wasn't anything too scary haha.
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next