Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silimed polyurethane furry Brazilians Advice pls x

3 posters

Go down

Silimed polyurethane furry Brazilians Advice pls x Empty Silimed polyurethane furry Brazilians Advice pls x

Post by biggerboobs13 15th May 2015, 6:13 pm

Hi
Could anyone offer me any info or advice about the silimed polyurethane implants please?
Has anyone had these implants???

I've not heard much about them as Id originally decided to have Allergan natrelles & I've got my BA booked for July !!'

Myself & Mr Spyrou decided on the 'maximum round ' style LOW profile in either 420cc or 505cc which ever looks right on the day.

Just wondering if ppl have found them 'hard' to the touch? Are they just as soft as allergans & are they less likely to sag???

Thanks ladies
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Silimed polyurethane furry Brazilians Advice pls x Empty Re: Silimed polyurethane furry Brazilians Advice pls x

Post by Jen23 15th May 2015, 8:11 pm

Hi, I wrote a whole post and it disappeared! Poops.
Anyway, I've had my furries for 6 months now and I love them. Can't say I've not had some teething problems but apparently that's normal for furries for at least the first 12 months. They take some time to settle and, yes, they do feel more firm to begin with, but they soften up lovely! Mt left is settling fastest and its so squishy now. Its settling into a lovely natural shape now too :)
For me personally the low risk of cc and less chance of seeing the rippling were big selling points for me. I saw my surgeon last week and they're taking a bit longer to settle down, he said about 12-18 months post op I shouldn't be able to see or feel the edges of them any more.
If u need anything you can always ask. Hope this helped a bit x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Silimed polyurethane furry Brazilians Advice pls x Empty Re: Silimed polyurethane furry Brazilians Advice pls x

Post by biggerboobs13 17th May 2015, 9:17 am

Hi jen23
Thanks for the info
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 17th May 2015, 9:20 am

Oh the rest of my post disappeared again!! Lol.
I was wondering what size you where pre & post op? As I'm considering going with a mod prof instead of low ??
I'm a 32/34 bra band now?.
Would you mind sharing any pics ?
Thanks Hun xx
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 17th May 2015, 9:56 pm

I've has furries and love them. No problems at all (touch wood so far!) and they are starting to soften lovely. Very pleased xzz
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 17th May 2015, 10:48 pm

No probs! I was a 30 nothing before, I'm now a 30f! Huge difference with such a small amount of cc s. I will pm you with my picture trail info :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down