Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants

+6
ittybittytitty
COOKIE
Jen23
lairyfairie
Emmapinder1983
IsabellExpat
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants Empty Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 6:52 pm

I'm now 15 months post op Pure (brand name) Polyurethane implants and I couldn't be happier!
I had a full anchor uplift with 440cc implants, round, moderate profile.

I'm happy to answer any questions about these implants and I will check in on this thread regularly. 

I will also sort my picture trail this week if anyone want's to have a look.

Give You  Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants Empty Re: Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants

Post by Emmapinder1983 7th January 2015, 7:08 pm

Hiya, thanks for coming on here again. I'm having the conical polyurethane implants next week, 300cc medium profile. do they drop at all and do they change much? X x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants Empty Re: Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 7:24 pm

Emmapinder1983 wrote:Hiya, thanks for coming on here again. I'm having the conical polyurethane implants next week, 300cc medium profile. do they drop at all and do they change much? X x
Hi Emma!
Hmm...do they drop? My answer to that is yes and no. (sorry about my english, if you don't understand my answer, please ask again)
They drop in the way that the upper "fullness/roundness" that exists in the implant sort of drops down a bit to the lower part of the breast. This probably has to do with gravity?
The first say...1-6 months my implants looked very fake and round, and that look sort of "softens" with time.

But they don't (mine haven't) dropped from the chest wall at all. They are still placed exactly where my surgeon placed them.

I had extremely saggy boobs pre op so for me, this implant is exactly what I wanted. I wanted an implant that stays in place.
I don't want to have to do another uplift with implants for a very long time so this was the right choice for me and I'm sure you will be very happy with yours.

Give You  Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmapinder1983 7th January 2015, 7:27 pm

Thanks for the reply, yes I understand. Look forward to seeing your picture trail, can't wait for my ba now I'll have to show you my pictures when they are done x x
Emmapinder1983
Emmapinder1983
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1270

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 7th January 2015, 7:54 pm

Hi Isabelle. It's good to hear that you are happy with your implants and I would love to peek at your pic trail. I has my BA yesterday and have had anatomical extra high profile pure polys as I had small saggy boobs with  grade 1 almost grade 2 ptosis but wanted to avoid uplift for the near future. It's good to hear they don't drop but just settle. Mine are a bit torpedo like as only 1 day old and I assume the settling of the silicone will correct this to give a more natural look. So I will be waiting around 6 months for them to soften..so they continue to soften after this? How long until yours stopped changing and do they feel warmer (more like body temp) than regular plants? Thanks x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 7:57 pm

Emmapinder1983 wrote:Thanks for the reply, yes I understand. Look forward to seeing your picture trail, can't wait for my ba now I'll have to show you my pictures when they are done x x
It's an amazing feeling to wake up with a new improved look. I saw your surgeon on TV, he's a good looking man ;)
I look forward to follow your surgery Emma. Give You
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 8:30 pm

lairyfairie wrote:Hi Isabelle. It's good to hear that you are happy with your implants and I would love to peek at your pic trail. I has my BA yesterday and have had anatomical extra high profile pure polys as I had small saggy boobs with  grade 1 almost grade 2 ptosis but wanted to avoid uplift for the near future. It's good to hear they don't drop but just settle. Mine are a bit torpedo like as only 1 day old and I assume the settling of the silicone will correct this to give a more natural look. So I will be waiting around 6 months for them to soften..so they continue to soften after this? How long until yours stopped changing and do they feel warmer (more like body temp) than regular plants? Thanks x
You had surgery yesterday! Congratulations!  congrats
The shape of the implant and your breast will continue to change until about....9-12 months.
Don't even think about the shape the first 6 months since the implant is quite firm at this time.

My implant's felt very "odd", almost like I had 2 Brie-cheeses as implants sick  for the first month but this improved slowly with time.
I have never had implants before so I have nothing to compare to, but they have never felt cold or odd in any way. I never "feel" that I have implants (unless I touch them of course).

The first few months I could feel the odd sensation of having an implant, but since then it feels very natural.

My friend complains about that her implants (not polyurethane) feels very cold when it's a cold day (she lives in Sweden) but I have never felt that with mine. (and Scotland is as cold as Sweden) so I guess it's true what they say about this implants, that they feel more as the body temperature.
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 7th January 2015, 8:45 pm

Ha ha Brie Cheese boobs, brilliant. I am walking around cradling mine like they will fall off if I move quickly. Your experience has made me tell myself I HAVE to be patient and it will take longer than the 3 month mark for them to look their best.... 12 months out of years and years is nothing to wait really. It's just a difficult building yourself up to the surgery and then having to wait afterwards too.
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 7th January 2015, 8:58 pm

lairyfairie wrote:Ha ha Brie Cheese boobs, brilliant. I am walking around cradling mine like they will fall off if I move quickly. Your experience has made me tell myself I HAVE to be patient and it will take longer than the 3 month mark for them to look their best.... 12 months out of years and years is nothing to wait really. It's just a difficult building yourself up to the surgery and then having to wait afterwards too.
I know how you feel  Give You
The first weeks are the most worrying time. You think about them 24/7.
The most challenging part of having surgery is to be patient during the healing process Shocked
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 8th January 2015, 7:33 am

Im so sad I missed this last night :( we are having technical issues with our broadband. Typical!!
Its good to hear that they soften and take on a more natural look.
They change so quickly tho, mine look totally different now at 8weeks post op!
Look forward to speaking to you at some point isabell
Jen x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 8th January 2015, 12:10 pm

I know Jen, I hope you don't mind but I keep looking at your pic trail. I am so envious...but also excited as I know mine will change too. I have that torpedo  look at the moment and keep bugging my other half by going o n and on that they will change and get better.

Isabelle have you had any issues with your implants since your surgery?
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2015, 1:17 pm

Jen23 wrote:Im so sad I missed this last night :( we are having technical issues with our broadband. Typical!!
Jen x
Isabelle will hopefully be back (Migraine allowing) this evening Jen. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th January 2015, 6:31 pm

Jen23 wrote:Im so sad I missed this last night :( we are having technical issues with our broadband. Typical!!
Jen x
Hi Jen!
There are a lot of changes the first months, but I think this is more your own breast tissue that changes from swelling coming and going rather than the implant changing. 
The changes in the implants started to change around.... 6-12 months.

So be patient.... Smike

Give You  Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 8th January 2015, 6:42 pm

lairyfairie wrote:I know Jen, I hope you don't mind but I keep looking at your pic trail. I am so envious...but also excited as I know mine will change too. I have that torpedo  look at the moment and keep bugging my other half by going o n and on that they will change and get better.

No, I have had no issues with my implants. I can't feel them at all.
I had a bit of a skin rash the first maybe....2 weeks but I read somewhere that this is not unusual with "furries". It was nothing major, just tiny red marks on my breasts (you know, like the ones you can get if you go up from a really hot bath?)

Do not spend any energy on worrying about the shape at this stage, just distract yourself and look online at all amazing bras you can buy in a few months instead Shocked

When I look back on my old pictures, my boobs today looks nothing like they did the first 3 months. (will sort my picture trail this weekend)

Give You  Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 9th January 2015, 6:36 am

lairyfairie wrote:I know Jen, I hope you don't mind but I keep looking at your pic trail. I am so envious...but also excited as I know mine will change too. I have that torpedo  look at the moment and keep bugging my other half by going o n and on that they will change and get better.

Hi fairie!
I don't mind at all! I wish I had had someones trail to look at to tell myself things would get better :) x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by ittybittytitty 9th January 2015, 10:32 am

I'm having 365cc Anatomical Pure Polyurethanes on the 12th Jan! I specifically sought after this type because of the reduced rate of CC. I have been worrying lately though about the time it will take for them to look and feel normal! I have a few weddings and other events throughout the year and I was hoping to keep my BA a secret. I really hope they don't look super weird for too long!! I suppose patience is key...  shrug
ittybittytitty
ittybittytitty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 9th January 2015, 10:44 am

Mine are only a few days old and don't look weird :-)  They a re also small implants- 255cc and anatomical. They still look like boobs although obviously look like implants at the moment- but that is WITHOUT clothes! With my clothes on they look like normal boobs. I think that with your dresses on they will surely look just like normal boobs due to the size you are having. It will take time for them to soften and look more natural - as Isabell said it can take around 12 months but the changes will be gradual over time. I bet you are really excited, its only 3 days away!! xx
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 9th January 2015, 10:48 am

ittybittytitty wrote:I'm having 365cc Anatomical Pure Polyurethanes on the 12th Jan! I specifically sought after this type because of the reduced rate of CC. I have been worrying lately though about the time it will take for them to look and feel normal! I have a few weddings and other events throughout the year and I was hoping to keep my BA a secret. I really hope they don't look super weird for too long!! I suppose patience is key...  shrug

Your never going to look super weird ! You may have to tailor what you wear along the way to accommodate your healing boobs though. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 9th January 2015, 1:15 pm

ittybittytitty wrote:I'm having 365cc Anatomical Pure Polyurethanes on the 12th Jan! I specifically sought after this type because of the reduced rate of CC. I have been worrying lately though about the time it will take for them to look and feel normal! I have a few weddings and other events throughout the year and I was hoping to keep my BA a secret. I really hope they don't look super weird for too long!! I suppose patience is key...  shrug
You will not look weird at any stage. But the first 6-12 months, the implants are more firm.
It's just you and your husband/boyfriend/lover that will notice the difference during the different stages. They get more "squishy" (word?) with time.

Give You Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ittybittytitty 11th January 2015, 1:09 am

Thanks guys, that makes me feel a whole lot better. I just had this idea in my head that they were going to look weird. Its good to hear from those of you who had them! :-)
ittybittytitty
ittybittytitty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 18th January 2015, 3:07 pm

Hi Isabelle,

I was wondering if I could look at your pictrail please? I am 13 days with Pure anatomical unders - extra high profile -and from the side they look horrible. There is a roundness at the top which makes them look like droopy dog noses! I know that the implant has to settle - although it wont drop- and I am trying not to worry. I think if I looked at the changes in Poly implants over a decent amount to time, it will stop me worrying.
Thanks x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 18th January 2015, 11:22 pm

lairyfairie wrote:Hi Isabelle,

I was wondering if I could look at your pictrail please? I am 13 days with Pure anatomical unders - extra high profile -and from the side they look horrible. There is a roundness at the top which makes them look like droopy dog noses! I know that the implant has to settle - although it wont drop- and I am trying not to worry. I think if I looked at the changes in Poly implants over a decent amount to time, it will stop me worrying.
Thanks x
Sure thing babe! I'll send you a PM with my codes.
Do you have a pic trail? 
Give You Isabell
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 19th January 2015, 5:59 pm

Thanks Isabelle.  I will let you know when I finally get a pic trail x
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Newstart2015 21st January 2015, 11:12 am

Hi thanks for posting your photos, it is great to see the difference in results with all these new technologies & hear first hand from patients as well.. interesting that they stay in place, I think I would prefer one that moves with my body as I get older, & has more lower pole, but nice to know that if someone wants the pert 50's retro look I could recommend the furry brazilians. (saw article the other day saying that Mad Men has fuelled a demand for the furry brazilians because of Christina, the red head!).. what do you ladies think of her figure? :-)
Newstart2015
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 22nd January 2015, 1:28 pm

Hiya Newstart -I haven't seen Madmen so I couldn't comment on her boobs/figure.
But - that 50s pert look will more than likely come from the shape/profile of the implants (maybe conical?) and the natural shape of her breasts
I have anatomical furries, which don't look high and very pert at all. They look fuller and more pert - but also have a lot of lower pole so looks natural for a 37 year old.
Also, they do stick to the breast tissue like Velcro, so need to be specifically placed and they don't 'drop' like other implants in the first 6 weeks -BUT over time (about a  year) the furry coating breaks down and the implant moves with the breast like any other implant.
Imagine if they didn't follow gravity -in 10 years time all of us with these implants would look really weird Shocked
 The thing with the Velcro-like coating is that it reduces capsular contraction immensely - and they do feel firmer than other implants for a while because of this - but it doesn't last.
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next