Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants

+6
ittybittytitty
COOKIE
Jen23
lairyfairie
Emmapinder1983
IsabellExpat
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants - Page 2 Empty Re: Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants

Post by IsabellExpat 22nd January 2015, 10:06 pm

lairyfairie wrote:Hiya Newstart -I haven't seen Madmen so I couldn't comment on her boobs/figure.
But - that 50s pert look will more than likely come from the shape/profile of the implants (maybe conical?) and the natural shape of her breasts
I have anatomical furries, which don't look high and very pert at all. They look fuller and more pert - but also have a lot of lower pole so looks natural for a 37 year old.
Also, they do stick to the breast tissue like Velcro, so need to be specifically placed and they don't 'drop' like other implants in the first 6 weeks -BUT over time (about a  year) the furry coating breaks down and the implant moves with the breast like any other implant.
Imagine if they didn't follow gravity -in 10 years time all of us with these implants would look really weird Shocked
 The thing with the Velcro-like coating is that it reduces capsular contraction immensely - and they do feel firmer than other implants for a while because of this - but it doesn't last.
Did your surgeon tell you this about the furry brazilians?
My surgeon told me the exact opposite to this? 
He told me that they have done autopsies of patients with furry brazilians, many years after they implants were inserted and that they still are stuck.
This is why it takes a super skilled surgeon to put these implants in place because once they are placed in the breast pocket, that stay there.
He also told me that the polyurethane coating and it's "stickiness" is the reason why these implants are much more time consuming to remove when the patient is having her implants changed. The polyurethane coating breaks down, and when it breaks down, it gets stuck.
This is also why we shouldn't massage these implants.

The firmness of the implants changes with time, mine has. They are softer now than they were the first few months. But they are definitely stuck to the breast wall.

Very interesting that we have so different information?
I will do some more research about this and see if any information has changed since I had mine done.

And about being 50 with these implants... I'm 37 so I will need to get my implants changed before 50 anyway. At 50 I will definitely go for a softer implant but more importantly...a smaller implant. Rolling Eyes
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants - Page 2 Empty Re: Polyurethane "Furry Brazilians" Implants

Post by Jen23 22nd January 2015, 10:15 pm

I was also told they stay where they are put and that, if after a long time they are removed, that they separate the shell from the implant, take the implant out and leave the shell behind. Thats what my guy said he does anyway. He also said the breast sometimes sags around the implant, which obviously isn't good. We weighed up the risk pf that, but he said I had good elasticity in my skin and, as I only had small implants, it shohdnt be an issue. Obviously good support is key. I think I will sleep in a bra for the rest of forever, it just feels better :) and I've got a hardcore sports bra.
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by IsabellExpat 22nd January 2015, 10:31 pm

Jen23 wrote:I was also told they stay where they are put and that, if after a long time they are removed, that they separate the shell from the implant, take the implant out and leave the shell behind. Thats what my guy said he does anyway. He also said the breast sometimes sags around the implant, which obviously isn't good. We weighed up the risk pf that, but he said I had good elasticity in my skin and, as I only had small implants, it shohdnt be an issue. Obviously good support is key. I think I will sleep in a bra for the rest of forever, it just feels better :) and I've got a hardcore sports bra.
I was also told that the own breast tissue can sag around the implant. My surgeon already had a plan for this, if this happens with me, he will just make the saggy skin tighter, with the implants in place (he won't move them).

My surgeon told me that he will remove the coating of the implant, in 10+ years when I have them removed, and that this will take some extra time on the operating table.

Don't worry about sagging Jen! Live and enjoy your breasts as much as you can! 
With furries, that's one of the best things, that we don't need to worry so much about sagging.
My own breast tissue is well spread over my enormous implant, so I don't thing they stand a chance to sag anytime soon. Smike
But I also sleep in a bra, mostly to have the monsters stay in one place, but also to keep hubby away during my beauty-sleep Hysterical
IsabellExpat
IsabellExpat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 930

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen23 23rd January 2015, 1:25 pm

Old someone else had the same advice as me....
I know what u mean about husbands wandering hands lol x
Jen23
Jen23
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 791

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 23rd January 2015, 2:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you have a pictrail at all lovely? I've seen Mrs Kat champions the furry brazillian implants so I'd be interested to know more. xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 23rd January 2015, 2:31 pm

Wow I have been told different information then - I did get told they mesh with the breast tissue to stay in place - as the coating intertwines with the tissue and so they are harder to remove. BUT with regards sagging - I was told that they would follow gravity with my breast pocket and that I wouldn't look weird in 10 years time. Hmmm, will definitely have to ask about this at my next appt
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 340

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 23rd January 2015, 2:52 pm

I think I misunderstood what my PS meant by the skin wont sag below implants - he meant  they support from within by sticking to the breast wall and therefore holding the breast in place and reducing sagging - and when told they move with the breast - I think he was talking about being soft and pliable. Sorry for the confusion.
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lairyfairie 23rd January 2015, 5:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't have pic trail yet sorry. Have you googled them for some images?
lairyfairie
lairyfairie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 26th January 2015, 10:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I haven't but will definitely check out the web! Thanks hun
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by biggerboobs13 18th May 2015, 7:26 am

Hi isabellexpat,
So glad I came across this post! I'm booked in for polys in July for low round 420cc or 505cc overs. I'm worried about the softness and considering having the 420cc mods like yours now as worried the low maybe too wide?? I'm a 32/34 bra band now size 8/10??.
Also last night I read some really bad info on silimed furries
biggerboobs13
biggerboobs13
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2