Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+12
blondielgw
LeeceyLou
stephd2404
Sansa
sarahlou222
muddypaws
neeleytrev123
pixi81
blush89
Loubeeloujack
Zum_Boobs
COOKIE
16 posters

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

April Buddies - Page 8 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by pixi81 3rd April 2015, 6:57 am

You will be fine loubeelou. I'll miss not cuddling mine when I see them,bit scared of them jumping on me! My hubby was the same,wish he was like that all the time lol. I had to wait a couple of hours so spent it texting him and my mum as I was on my own. I find I deal with things better alone if I'm nervous. Have a great day look forward to hearing from u later on xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 3rd April 2015, 8:02 am

Really glad to hear you're are doing well pick :-) very reassuring to hear you found the whole thing ok. I'm a worrier and hate hospitals so getting incredibly nervous now! 
Are you pleased with how they look are have you not been able to have a proper look yet? 

Loubeelou  - good luck darling!! Thinking of you today xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 3rd April 2015, 8:04 am

Yes they look pretty good, a little far apart and hard but I'm sure they'll settle. I'm scared to mess around with my bra now it's on so I haven't had a proper good look yet! X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 3rd April 2015, 8:39 am

Aww [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm glad you're feeling good, I'm more nervous about not knowing what the pain after is going to be like lol 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Will be thinking of you today sweetie <3
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 3rd April 2015, 10:27 am

Well it was pretty sore the first couple of hours after waking but it's settled in to a stinging hot feeling. Achey when moving. It's OK though, i don't handle pain well at all and this is perfectly manageable x
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 3rd April 2015, 1:01 pm

All done feel great in the end surgeon decided on 410 and 380 just drinking lots of water and watching TV no pain and feeling great at moment thanks ladies xx
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 3rd April 2015, 2:22 pm

Excellent news well done! Looking forward to.your recovery updates.
I'm back home now, recovering with young kids isn't the easiest I'm I'm in my bed but getting up for a wander every hour. Not slept much though. Think my hubby has his work cut out! X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonjb 3rd April 2015, 2:23 pm

I'm having my BA on the 17th.....I'm a flat 34A...I'm having 340cc with Dr Khan at transform,having the surgery in Brentford.
Having my pre op appointment next week will get to find out more then...so excited feel like a child at Christmas x
Alisonjb
Alisonjb
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 3rd April 2015, 2:36 pm

It's very exciting though I have to say I'm quite relieved the op is over with! Good luck x
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 3rd April 2015, 5:14 pm

Was just going home but sick when getting changed so now to eat and drink again before discharge no pain as such yet sure on size as surgeon checked me and said he put 375 and 400 bit earlier said 380/410 so confused but not bothered either way as they look a lovely size xx
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 3rd April 2015, 5:21 pm

Welcome to the April group [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] =D

Glad to hear you're well [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] =D Nice to hear you're already please with the size =) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't usually handle pain well, although I do have tattoos lol!

Actually started packing this afternoon, also got some travel money loaded onto a pre-paid card too. So exciting! xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 3rd April 2015, 5:25 pm

Post-BA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 2nd April
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 3rd April 

Pre-BA
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 7th April 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 8th April!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 17th April! 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 18th April!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 25th April!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hope your ops went well <3 Let us know how you got on xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 3rd April 2015, 7:40 pm

In bed just taken painkillers but honestly hardly any pain yet. I've just checked notes it's actually motiva 375 and 400 high profiles that I have had so glad I'm done good luck to the next April buddy xx
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 3rd April 2015, 8:38 pm

That's great ur  not in pain. I've been in quite a.bit of pain today and taken it really easy. My throat hurts and glands have come up too,hope it's OK xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 3rd April 2015, 9:03 pm

Hi ladies, it's really good reading your progress after surgery and glad to hear things are going well. To the ladies preparing for their BA, including me.. lol so exciting. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to hearing all about it. Actually can't believe how times flying towards my date omg lol x
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by blondielgw 3rd April 2015, 9:51 pm

Loubeelou would you mind sharing your stats please? I am having motiva unders with mr Payne on monday, at the moment I have chosen 280cc but he said I could have 300 now worrying that 280 under the muscle won't look enough but I don't want to end up bigger than a c cup really as I am slim and 'ribby'! What was Dolan park like? Any tips? Did you buy a bra there? I am planning to let them fit me for one and then I've bought an m&s sports bra zip up the front now lying in bed worrying about EVERYTHING
blondielgw
blondielgw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 4th April 2015, 2:34 am

You can get a macom from there they are around £35. They fit you with a chest band after op. The staff are so friendly and helpful it was lovely there and Mr payne is amazing my stats are 5 ft5 size 8-10 around 9st 7lbs and was a deflated 34b but needed quite a big implant to fill saggy skin after 5 children I should be around a d lots of people get big sizes after smaller implants so hard to advise but Mr payne was pretty spot on with sizingand info on what he felt would be achieved I think 280 will get you to a c at least x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 4th April 2015, 10:16 am

How are you feeling today loubeelou?
I'm much better today I think,I had quite a good sleep...thanks to the painkillers! I'm uncomfortable when moving but almost pain free when resting.
Trying to eat lots of fruit and veg and water to help speed things along. Little ones have been good, my baby is wondering why I'm not picking her up tho :-( hubby is doing really well however. Think he's had a bit of a shock to the system how much u did each day! X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 4th April 2015, 10:18 am

Zumboobs  I have tattoos as welland I actually think they're a similar kind of ache so you will be just fine! X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 4th April 2015, 10:26 am

Pixie feeling ok was quite sick yesterday and not taking much pain relief just nurofen and antibiotics as not good at taking pills due to allergies. Ok lay down just can't get myself out of bed as scared of doing damage. I'm on recliner sofa now which is easier and drinking gallons of water. Everything isn't as bad as I thought it would be so that's a bonus. Hope you are ok I won't go home to see my children till tomorrow teatime as I know I won't get much rest but miss them loads x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 4th April 2015, 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh thats good to know! I can handle that ;)

Oh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry to hear you're feeling a bit rough, hope it subsides quickly 

Overall though it's nice to hear the pain for you both isn't overly bad, makes me feel better lol  x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 5th April 2015, 8:14 am

How are you feeling Zum!? I keep waking up in the night thinking ARGHHH!!! How is your packing and prep going?

Hope the rest of you (now POST OP!) ladies are doing well?? Great to hear from you. Happy healing :) xxxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 5th April 2015, 10:24 am

Feeling abit better today and not had to take any pain relief yet but did have bad tummy ache last night like trapped wind think it was mix up of all the ga and drugs so drank tonnes of water which has helped. I bet your all excited about your upcoming big booby days enjoy and the post days are nowhere near as bad as I thought so you will all be fine I'm so pleased with mine at the moment and they are only 2 days old x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 5th April 2015, 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] honestly? I slept quiet bad last night just over-thinking lol ATM the flying nerves are taking over, then boob nerves will probs kick back in once I'm there >< I'm so excited but terrified at the same time! 
Most my stuff is packed, make-up is all ready at the side, tooth brush is on charge and things like that lol. I'm leaving to head to the airport at 2am! xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 5th April 2015, 8:18 pm

Good luck on your flight and ba zum boobs x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member