Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+12
blondielgw
LeeceyLou
stephd2404
Sansa
sarahlou222
muddypaws
neeleytrev123
pixi81
blush89
Loubeeloujack
Zum_Boobs
COOKIE
16 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

April Buddies - Page 3 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by Zum_Boobs 17th March 2015, 7:20 pm

Mines in the afternoon, would have preferred morning I think.. Then less time to stress about it haha :P
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 17th March 2015, 7:31 pm

Never happy are we lol. I have IBS and always struggle with my tummy on a morning so I was hoping for an afternoon surgery to give it time to calm down, one less thing to worry about. Oh well, I sure I will cope and it will be worth it in the end..... Must remember to re-do my ticker again too x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 18th March 2015, 9:51 am

I don't get my admission time until 24 hours before, nightmare!

It's three weeks exactly today for me, ARGHH!  dance I have my Pre-op this Sat! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 18th March 2015, 9:52 am

Updated April buddies list!

So we have pixi81 AND Sansa on the 2nd April
Loubeeloujack on the 3rd April
Zum_boobs on the 7th April
Blush89 on the 8th April!
neeleytrev123 on the 17th April!
And muddypaws on the 25th April!

Cheerleader
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 18th March 2015, 4:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol yeah, I'll give myself a dodgy tummy stressing too. I always go off when I fly from the nerves of take-off as well lol!
Gosh girlies; Aprils creeping closer now isn't it!!! three weeks today and I'll be 1 day post op =O Scary stuff haha
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 19th March 2015, 9:36 pm

2 weeks tomorrow getting excited will miss a glass of wine though and Chinese but will be worth it and can celebrate next with nice boobies again x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 20th March 2015, 10:19 am

It sure is creeping round. Some days it feels like the longest wait ever and other days I think ARGH WHERE DID LAST WEEK GO!?

Also getting that see/saw of excitement and impatience to sudden nerves! Last night I was lay in bed actually worrying about being sick after the op! So silly, but I was genuinally lay awake thinking 'oh I hope I don't throw up, I hope nausea isnt to bad, my mum warned me the sickness is really bad...' I had to tell myself off and remind myself a bit of sick is NOTHING compared to the lovely new boobs I'll have!

I'm going to go to Primark this weekend (if I can bear it...I go to the London Oxford St one and always come out needing a glass of wine!) and get some comfy clothes and pj's ready for Post op recovery!

How are you all getting on?  xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 20th March 2015, 6:56 pm

I picked up 2 button up flannel tops from Newlook in the sale and a button blouse =) already got a button up black night shirt - even if it is a see-through one from ann summers lol! and a wrap PJ top =) To be honest there only things I still need to get really is a V pillow and some cold packs and I think I'm pretty much set. I get given a post-op bra after the op, so not buying any until I'm back in the UK and know for deff what size I'll be lol x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 20th March 2015, 7:44 pm

Arggghhhh, my date has changed back to the 24th again, only this time it's early morning surgery 8am!) they have said I can stay over the night before at the hospital free of charge so I don't have to worry about getting there so early which is nice of them, they've also promised me the date won't change again as the anaesthetist has been booked for me now. 

I've bought 1 pair of button up pj's so far, need to get another pair though, and I've bought a few different sports bras in different sizes as I have no idea what size to expect..... I've never bought a sports bra in my life till now lol :-) 

Gosh I dunno about you lot, but I'm sooooo excited to have boobs (proper ones lol)!! 

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 20th March 2015, 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] aww thats good they're letting you stay the night before for free! and least you're straight in too! =D yes very excited and nervous all in one haha x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 20th March 2015, 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - It's an emotional roller coaster isn't it!! xx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 20th March 2015, 9:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] very much so lol! Just want it over and done with already :P xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd March 2015, 10:15 am

Ladies....

20% off online at M&S today if anyone is yet to buy their sports bra's :-) 

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 23rd March 2015, 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ohh, Although think I'm leaving mine until after the op so I know exactly what size I become lol
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 23rd March 2015, 12:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks I'll have a peek now x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 23rd March 2015, 2:36 pm

Oooh good shout!

I get x2 Macom bra's as part of my surgery package so will be wearing one of them bad boys!

Omg, its 2 weeks for me on Wednesday and I can't BELIEVE it. Last night I was wide awake worrying again. It's such a rollercoaster of emotions! For some reason I got all in a tizz about the GA. I've woken up feeling alright about it but last night I was worrying my head off about it. I had read this article online about how anesthetic actually works which I think set me off!

Then, this morning I saw a picture of a topless woman pop up on my FB newsfeed (as you do!) and got this massive buzz of excitement thinking THIS WILL BE ME SOON! For so many years I've had such a deep rooted insecurity about my boobs. It's so surreal to think I'll finally have some of my own!!

So I've all paid up now and had my pre-op. I've got most of the things off my 'list' and due to start taking my arnica on Wednesday. Went to Primark this weekend and stocked up on joggers, hoodies, dressing gown and slippers etc and even started packing a little case. Talk about organised haha!

How are you all feeling?

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 23rd March 2015, 4:07 pm

I keep getting excited one day then nervous the next I've got a macom and some m and s sports bras for straight after surgery. Today I bought arnica tablets and arnica gel going clothes shopping as still need pyjamas and button up tops I can't believe its a week Friday for me eek.
I've ordered ice packs off Amazon and stocked up on pain relief ready. Also got v pillow just thinking what else I will need.
I've told children I'm going away with nanny for the weekend as wasn't sure on their reactions will tell older ones when get back home.
Hope everyone is feeling ok x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 23rd March 2015, 8:41 pm

Oh gosh it's nearly April!! Eeekkk..... I'm so excited, trying to do everything not to think about the op, or the anaesthetic lol, just keep telling myself I'm going to go to sleep and just wake up with boobs (which in effect is actually true!) 

I told my mum yesterday, she did the usual 'oh Sarah' but then listened and asked a few questions, I don't think she is overly happy about it but she knows how long I've wanted to do this for so I'm thinking she will support me. She's the only person apart from my OH that I'm going to tell. At the age of 37 I still can't face the lecture off my dad (and step mother). I'm just going to see if they notice after I've had it done.... At least then it will be too late for the lecture lmao ;-)

@blush23 - 2 Weeks, Eeeeek!! :clap hands:Exciting!! 

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 23rd March 2015, 9:04 pm

Also up and down... Two weeks tomorrow =\ I'm scared about the GA too... but I get to wake up with lovely big boobs hopefully lol I also get given a post surgery bra as part of my package =) Still need to get a V pillow and ice packs, and more pain killers too I think. I brought skin/hair/nail pills in order to help repair, guessing arnica works same way? also have some antibacterial moisturiser for hands, which I use on my face anyway to help with spots, which I plan to also help keep my boobies nice and clean but also help with the stretching skin x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 24th March 2015, 10:37 am

2 weeks today... like TWO WEEKS TODAY... I feel sick... ><
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 24th March 2015, 11:08 am

Just seen there's been a plane crash about 30mins ago; not what I needed to see when I fly out in 13 days =\
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 24th March 2015, 12:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Don't worry honey, you will be fine x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th March 2015, 12:54 pm

Don't worry hun. It's not what you need but you need to think positive now as it's so close. The odd's are like 0.0000000001% of a crash - think about all the hundreds of flights daily with no issues.

xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 24th March 2015, 1:04 pm

Thanks ladies, I don't particularly love flying lol doesn't help when stories like this come out >< xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 24th March 2015, 2:21 pm

So it's two weeks for you today! It's my two weeks tomorrow, arghh!

Do you reckon it's going to drag or go as quickly as the speed of light!?

I'm finding I'm a bit tired and not really myself at the moment which I think is to do with the nerves and just sheer amount of time I spend thinking about it all haha. I cant wait for it to just be over so I concentrate on the recovery!

I've been wearing SUPER padded bra's to work to try and 'sew the seeds' before the BA  Hysterical and actually had my boss say to me today 'wow, your boobs look amazing today!' and I mumbled something about having a good bra on...

Made me chuckle to think what excuses I'll have to come up with when I suddenly have the real thing in a few weeks! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next