Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+12
blondielgw
LeeceyLou
stephd2404
Sansa
sarahlou222
muddypaws
neeleytrev123
pixi81
blush89
Loubeeloujack
Zum_Boobs
COOKIE
16 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

April Buddies - Page 10 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by pixi81 7th April 2015, 7:29 pm

I hope you got on well today zumboobs, enjoy tomorrow too blush!
I had to go for a check today, I got a temperature and chills bad during the night so thought I should get checked as I did start panicking!
They took my dressings off to have a look and incisions look great. I've only got steristrips on now so don't feel very secure :-$
I feel dreadful with temp and shivering still. They think it's viral as I have no obvious infection. I hope so as I always think the worst!
That's great your doing so well loubeelou, how are u managing with kids? Mine have been good but my house is turning into a tip rapidly! X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 7th April 2015, 8:31 pm

Sorry to hear you are knot well pixie. The kids were ok but mis behaving a little as had electrician working on our house and new telephone lines installed by engineer they decided to play outside with real eggs until my eldest son threw one on my daughters head and it cracked all over her. She had to wash her hair herself as I couldn't do it and my mum was watching babies. All hectic here until they go back to school and nursery but it's all good fun and games. Tomorrow hopefully will be a little less chaos. My hubby came home after a long day did washing up which he hates put babies to bed then went food shopping he's only just eating his tea bless him and bought me some lovely flowers I am very lucky how much he is doing and I think it's shown him what I actually do everyday x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 8th April 2015, 2:19 am

It's all gone fine thanks everyone! :) 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hope you're feeling better today hun
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sounds hectic hun, least you're taking it easy!
Can't wait to hear how yours have gone [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 8th April 2015, 9:42 am

Just sat in my room, all gowned up and waiting! Starving hungry as been here since 8:30 and it's now 10:30 and nothing since last night! Waiting for the surgeon to come and draw on me. I'm verrrryyy nervous and very hungry and thirsty haha!! Will let you know how I get on!! 

Glad yours went well Zum!! Can't wait to hear your story and see some pics!!

Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 8th April 2015, 9:46 am

Good luck blush and you will soon be booby happy x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 8th April 2015, 9:48 am

Good luck blush!! X
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 8th April 2015, 10:07 am

Oh loubee what a nightmare lol poor lamb these things always happen when you're helpless!
I've been doing my food shop online as I doubt we'd be able to survive e if my hubby did it!
How you feeling today zumboobs? OK I hope
Exciting day blush let us know how you get on!
I'm feeling a bit better today my temp isn't as bad bit I'm a bit shaky and dizzy. Leftie still playing up pain and pressure wise but rightie has been perfect! X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 8th April 2015, 1:23 pm

I'm fine :) I also having more pain in left but it's manageable :) 
Eek [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hope you're good hun, guessing you'll be sleep at this point xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blondielgw 8th April 2015, 6:27 pm

How is everyone doing? I have overdone it today and now suffering so taken some paracetamol. Does anyone else find the chest binder terribly annoying? And how are you sleeping? On my back on 4 pillows keeps waking me up in a panic, I slept in the sofa until 2am then came to bed and fell asleep finally at 5 but really wasn't comfortable. Being a tummy sleeper I just want to be anywhere other than on my back...any advice welcome!
blondielgw
blondielgw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 8th April 2015, 6:32 pm

blondielgw wrote:How is everyone doing? I have overdone it today and now suffering so taken some paracetamol. Does anyone else find the chest binder terribly annoying? And how are you sleeping? On my back on 4 pillows keeps waking me up in a panic, I slept in the sofa until 2am then came to bed and fell asleep finally at 5 but really wasn't comfortable. Being a tummy sleeper I just want to be anywhere other than on my back...any advice welcome!

Oh hun take it easy!! Last night I was in a hospital bed so could press buttons but tonight's my first night in a bed So not sure what I'll be like as I'm usually a side sleeper myself x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 8th April 2015, 6:44 pm

Oh blondieglw hope you feel a bit better and hope all looking ok I've got my first check up tomorrow so hoping all is healing well. My chest band is hurting not sure how tight I should have it and it's cutting into my armpits a little too. I've had very little pain day 2 of no pain relief but the right one keeps throbbing a little and feels like it's moving a little but not as too strapped in lol. 
Zum boobs hope your ok and hotel bed is ok.
Pixie I hope your feeling better too and getting some rest.
Also hope everyone else post op is good the list keeps getting longer and good luck for the next ba ladies x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th April 2015, 7:08 pm

I know I shouldn't be writing in the April buddies hehe I feel like a naughty kid, I just wanted to say I hope you are all doing really well!
The chest strap needs to sit at the back where your normal bra strap would sit, then come over the top covering the top part of your boobs, if its cutting your under arm it may be too high at the front.
I slept on 4-5 pilloes for the first phew days, if your scared of slipping put a pillow under your knees.. works amazingly well!! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 9th April 2015, 11:48 am

Just had first check up and all is looking good was wearing my chest band a little too low but ok and incisions are neat and looking good for just under a week. How's everyone else feeling ? X
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 9th April 2015, 2:45 pm

I'm still not feeling great! Been out for a walk and the park today but feel the pain now! Virus seems to be on its way out luckily. Hope everyone's getting on OK and out boobs should all be settled in time for summer! Xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansa 10th April 2015, 1:21 pm

Hi my op got put back to today, just got back to my room feeling lovely and floaty from the anaesthetic! Tho I'm already worried I didn't go big enough!! I got 415cc unders surely they'll be big??!!!

Hope all those who've had theirs are recovering well! Xx
Sansa
Sansa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 10th April 2015, 2:00 pm

Sansa 415cc seems a big size to me what size before ba were you? I've had slightly smaller implants and hoping for a d/dd from a 34b I'm sure yours look great x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondielgw 10th April 2015, 4:12 pm

Hello new boobs Sansa! Hope continue to feel good.

I am day 4/5 and doing Ok I think, not taking meds during the day but my righ scar today has been giving me pain and itching, do you think this is healing? Now worrying myself that it's gone nasty
blondielgw
blondielgw
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansa 10th April 2015, 4:18 pm

I think itchy scars are normal, but I would ring your surgeon if you're worried. What size did u go?
I was a deflated 34b so I'm really hoping when they drop they'll look bigger!
Have yours started to drop yet? Mine are all on top and nothing under the nipple, look really freaky. I'm googling photos of recovery to make me feel better!!
Sansa
Sansa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 10th April 2015, 4:46 pm

My scars are a little itchy I think it's healing as long as no redness or weeping I think they are ok mine are not showing much change still very high but less swollen and don't hurt just ache a little x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansa 11th April 2015, 7:56 am

Well I made it through the night, drugged up! But didn't get much sleep, nurses checked on me every 2 hours. 

My right breast is vey swollen and has a frankenboob look, the left looks great and they are big enough -phew!

Going home to 3 kids today, those of you that kids how are you coping? X
Sansa
Sansa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 11th April 2015, 8:05 am

Hi I've got three too, I couldn't have managed without hubby being off work and I'm dreading him going back on Monday! The older two are fine it's the one yr old I'll have a few problems with! But things can be moved to floor level during the day. She will be tired as I won't be able to get her up to cot for a nap! I'm sure we'll think of something! Xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansa 11th April 2015, 8:16 am

Yes I'm in the situation with my 21 month old, the boys go back to school Monday I'm going to be on my own with her Monday and Tuesday then my mums having her. 

I'm just going to stay downstairs with her and hopefully she'll fall asleep on the sofa.
Sansa
Sansa
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 12th April 2015, 11:55 am

Hope everyone is feeling ok this weekend I've relaxed for all of it while husbands done everything ready for school runs in the morning. I have missed taking kids out but will make up on the next school break. I'm currently lay in bed watching girly flicks and programmes eating a rather large tub of Ben and Jerrys as a rare treat yummy I must say x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondielgw 12th April 2015, 11:58 am

Has anyone driven or lifted their baby yet? My 16 month old is desperate to be picked up, wondered how much longer I have to wait to avoid her little 'up' arms.
Feeling pretty good, can't wait to get the dressings off tomorrow and see what's itching! Off the pain meds now just taking one at night
blondielgw
blondielgw
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 12th April 2015, 12:15 pm

I am ok driving though I have an automatic so no gear changing I drove a little 4 days after op but only 5 minutes to take my mum home got school runs from tomorrow so will find how difficult getting the 2 babies into car and strapped in but eldest 2 will help with lifting them in my 2 year old is bigger than my 5 year old but he is good so I'm sure all will go ok I hope. I've not attempted picking my 1 year old just give him cuddles and walk him to his cot and then someone else lifts him in and I tuck him in x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next