Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+12
blondielgw
LeeceyLou
stephd2404
Sansa
sarahlou222
muddypaws
neeleytrev123
pixi81
blush89
Loubeeloujack
Zum_Boobs
COOKIE
16 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

April Buddies - Page 11 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by Zum_Boobs 12th April 2015, 5:16 pm

Hey ladies, my scars also starting to itch with the healing >< just need to remember not to scratch lol my kids are still home until Thursday but luckily my sisters coming round to help out while Hun works which has been such a help! I personally wouldn't recommend picking up a one year old until two weeks have passed :( I've had my just turned 3year placed next to me and hug my arm, it is horrible saying not to picking them up though. Xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach1977 12th April 2015, 8:08 pm

Hi ladies, I'm lucky hubby is off until thurs.... Phew!! Breaks my heart that I can't pick my 15month up :(. She's a mummy's girl and doesn't understand. Been in bed most if today, a little sore. Xx
Rach1977
Rach1977
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 12th April 2015, 9:03 pm

I hear ya with the itchyness!! This sounds bizzare but I also went to touch my nipple today just out of curiosity.. 

LOL so weird! so so numb and tingly and odd!! 

Hope you are all getting on ok, what a journey this is going to be hey! Xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 13th April 2015, 8:55 am

Lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I did the same thing, my right side has nipple sensation but left doesn't... So odd lol
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 14th April 2015, 6:11 am

Mine both luckily have sensation, I've only got a 2" square patch of numbness on my leftie.
Love the the new avi pics!! Xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 14th April 2015, 8:55 am

Hope everyone is healing nicely! 10 days to go for me, eeeek! woohoo

xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 14th April 2015, 9:38 am

muddypaws wrote:Hope everyone is healing nicely! 10 days to go for me, eeeek! woohoo

xxx
Aww yay Muddypaws! Not long now!! <3 
Well today I'm officially 7 Days post-op and feeling great, haven't bothered with any painkillers today either. Actually have a job interview later today eeks! 
Still waiting for my tummy to go down with this vile swelling mind lol
Hope everyone else is doing well!! xxx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 14th April 2015, 9:48 am

I haven't been able to drop the painkillers just yet. Still taking regular paracetamol and my antibiotics. Other than the discomfort first thing in morning and  before bed I've felt better and better each day. Day 1 and 2 were by FAR the worst but other than that I've been ok! 

Still got a bloated belly and noticed my skin is looking a bit greasy and gross which is the GA leaving your system apparently. Both boobs numbness comes and goes but there are whole patches on both that are extremely numb. I keep getting random tingles and prickles all over like electricity which apparently are the nerves healing. 

Mums having to wash my hair for me still as can't use my arms 100% but getting there! 

10 days to go muddy!! It'll fly by!! Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 14th April 2015, 9:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ohhh I had wondered why I had gone so greesy skinned!
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 14th April 2015, 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can't believe its been 7 days already wowza lol glad everything's going so well for you and good luck with the job interview x
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 14th April 2015, 10:06 am

Everyone seems to have a similar bra on in their Avi lol so it's reassuring to know iv bought the right one for after my BA. Although mines not all black, iv a rather fetching grey and green one..nice .. Lol haven't been able to find the all black one x
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 14th April 2015, 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know! it's flown so quickly already! Roll on 6 week mark =P x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 14th April 2015, 10:16 am

I know it's gross isn't it! Good luck on the job interview! Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 14th April 2015, 5:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks hun!! Seemed to go really well =) Going back tomorrow night for a little trial at the reception of the gym =) xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 14th April 2015, 8:26 pm

Great news [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !! 

Pleased for you :-) xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 15th April 2015, 8:54 pm

Boobs feeling great now but still a little swollen on tops incisions still clean and healing well so all good on that only thing I'm disliking is I have a swollen tummy still and a rash on my neck top of chest and my chin which I think are from ga and medicines. Looking forward to second appointment with nurses on Friday and having a cheeky glass of wine if I get the go ahead. I hope everyone else is feeling ok post and pre op girlies x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 15th April 2015, 9:01 pm

I had a sneaky gin and tonic tonight, whoops! I too have had a rash which the pharmacist told me is a mild allergic reaction to antibiotics. Still bloated and swollen but the worse is in the morning at last few hours before bed. 

Glad you are feeling good tho Hun! Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 16th April 2015, 6:17 am

Hi everyone hope you're all doing well?
I'm 2 weeks post op today and have an appt tomorrow at the hospital. I've still got steri strips on so I think they may remove them? I have a little corner which has lifted and can see the end of the stitch,it looks like the little plastic tags they use on clothes!
I still get a little bit of the chills but no fever since last week, so the virus or whatever it was must be on its way out. My skin on my face is really dry and scaly, feel like I could do with taking a layer off!
I've had a nightmare with sports bras lol, they all seem so tight! I have 36 and 38 back ones and I measure 32 ribcage so maybe I'm just not used to a proper fit?! I did try on my old 36d bras from when I was pregnant and breastfeeding and fill the cups!! A great result from the shrunken A cups I'd been left with! Xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blondielgw 16th April 2015, 8:57 am

Great to hear everyone is making progress. I am feeling good, to get rid of the GA I drank loads of detox tea and drinks and it was gone in 2 days I reckon. Haven't had pain relief at all the past few days, I'm now 10 days post ba. Starting to part lift my 16 month old as she's desperate!
I am living in the Macom bra still as my M&S sports bra is so uncomfortable, what's everyone else wearing maybe I need to invest in something else!
Had my dressings off on Monday and all is good, just left with surgical glue which is itchy. Left boob has dropped already, I am left handed but was advised to keep wearing the binder for another few weeks to make sure they stay in the pockets.
Going to try driving again today and hope not to pull anything this time. And had first few sips of wine last night yum
blondielgw
blondielgw
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 16th April 2015, 9:05 am

That's great blondie, my marks one is the same! I've looked it up and apparent racer backs can put strain on upper back and neck, which I found were sore after just an hours wear,so trying a traditional back sports bra next. My little one is the same, poor things not used to having to toddle everywhere! I'm still doing the minimum though. I've got two older ones who can help, the eldest can lift her if need be. I've not driven yet, I'm going to tomorrow tho for my appt, maybe a wine at the wknd. ...yay! Xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sansa 16th April 2015, 4:57 pm

Hi, great to see everyone is getting on ok.  I Went sports bra shopping today as I've just been wearing a post surgery one.  I ended buying a two pack of ultra high impact from m&s, they don't have the racer back and the cup is smooth, which is really important for me, I got a 32F!! 

I drove today as well, it was fine considering I'm a week post op tomorrow.

Seeing the nurse tomorrow hopefully she'll take the dressings off.
Sansa
Sansa
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 16th April 2015, 6:47 pm

Hey everyone! I nipped into M&S today and they only had one sports bra in ours =\ high impact but had wires and didn't zip at the front? is that the one everyones on about? =S I need something other than this one now lol Theres not much in the way of shopping places in  my small town =( 
FYI I got the job that I went for =D
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 16th April 2015, 6:48 pm

Oh and as I got sick of my tummy bloat, the last two days I've been wearing a waist trainer for a couple of hours which has helped with the swelling loads =) xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 16th April 2015, 6:50 pm

That's great you got the job! Do you have a rest before u need to start?
Yes the m and s one is in my avi, it's supportive but gives me terrible neck and upper back ache! I'm trying traditional back sports bras next! X
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 16th April 2015, 6:57 pm

haha @Pixi89 I was about to ask you where you got yours because it looks really nice, mine is quite a small M&S so think thats why selection was naff. Although sucks its not as comfortable for you =( and thankies x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next