Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

April Buddies

+12
blondielgw
LeeceyLou
stephd2404
Sansa
sarahlou222
muddypaws
neeleytrev123
pixi81
blush89
Loubeeloujack
Zum_Boobs
COOKIE
16 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

April Buddies - Page 6 Empty Re: April Buddies

Post by Zum_Boobs 28th March 2015, 10:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] least you'll get some good recovery time then, Fingers crossed for the dishwasher ;) hehe 

Yay V pillow turned up this morning, just waiting on my cool packs now and think I am sorted =D
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 28th March 2015, 1:56 pm

Oooo, cool packs... That's a good idea, what type did you buy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

xx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 28th March 2015, 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I brought 2 x 2 of the small ones, I know that sounds random but I didn't need 5 so did two separate transactions for 2 as it was cheaper than 5 lol saving thoses little pennies after spending so much on the boobies haha
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 28th March 2015, 3:45 pm

Fab, thanks Hun, I've just done the same :-) xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 28th March 2015, 7:44 pm

No worries hun =D xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 28th March 2015, 8:28 pm

Missing my curry and wine this weekend and finding alternatives without garlic in them hard but great boobies will be worth it roll on Friday. Just wandered is nurofen ok for pain relief as not sure I know can't use aspirin thanks hope everyone's enjoying their weekend x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 29th March 2015, 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sorry not sure sweetie. 

Woke last night with a blocked nose.. my god you should have seen me panic lol I knew I "felt" fine, but terrified I was about to get a cold so close to OP time... I'm fine today I'll add lol uhh stressful time x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 1:23 pm

I had a cold last week I was worrying too all the kids have had the sickness bug then coughs,colds, ear infections and virus's sore throats I'm doing my best to avoid them I keep running around doing more housework and anti bacterial spray is being used everywhere.I'm dreading not being able to keep up with it as there's alot to do we live in a big house and 5 messy children including 3 bathrooms which all get used im in panic mode. Also worried about the bending down changing 2 babies and chasing them out of mischief I know my mum will help but she's not a spring chicken they will run circles around her. It will be easier after holidays as back to school and nursery.
I'm going to do a mega clean the next 4 days so will be easier and take mind of things. On a plus note feeling very excited too and looking at my new dresses thinking how will the new boobs look in it x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pixi81 29th March 2015, 2:31 pm

I've got three kids and I have no idea how my hubby is going to cope! I think I'll need to relax a bit with cleaning and washing!
I've felt a cold trying to come on for over a week now so I've been using Vicks  first defence. One of mine always has a cold xx
pixi81
pixi81
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 29th March 2015, 8:00 pm

Ive got two kids, (4 year old, and tomorrow a 3year old) my hubs had that week off, although I get to take it easy in Prague for the first few days before coming back. Once I'm back my sister will be around helping out a bit which will help, I'm just hoping the kids wont be too OTT lol

Sniffles are back tonight after all the running around today... best not develop into anything ¬¬
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 29th March 2015, 9:10 pm

I told my dad today, I was really shocked, he was so supportive :-) I'm so happy about this as I'm real close to my dad, he's known for a long time it's something I really want to do but I was still expecting a lecture (even at 37 years old lol). I was undecided weather to tell him at all but I'm so glad I did. He asked all the right questions about the surgeon and his qualifications etc and said he understands it's all about how you feel about yourself. He was still concerned about me from a fathers point of view but said he sometimes has to think about things from someone else's side.

How fab is my dad!? It's a big weight off my mind him knowing :-) xxx
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 29th March 2015, 9:33 pm

That's fantastic I took my mum with me to consultation and my dads driving me there and back on day of surgery. He made me laugh as said I must be your chauffeur as I'm a fully qualified first aider if anything goes wrong on journey home I only live 25 minutes away from hospital. I love him to pieces he helps with school runs and even food shopping with the babies. When mum told him he was just well if she's happy I am x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 30th March 2015, 8:46 am

panic Hi everyone reading your posts, feels good to know everyone's thinking and feeling the same haha my BA is booked for the 18 April and I'm literally obsessing over the whole thing. Can't sleep at night, as I'm either trawling the Internet looking for info or looking at other BA pics lol it's so hard to imagine what my own new boobs are going to look like. Big or small or just right ! Lol I'm counting the days
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 30th March 2015, 9:26 am

Updated =)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 2nd April (Thursday!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 3rd April (Friday!)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 7th April 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 8th April!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 17th April!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 18th April!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the 25th April!

Eek getting close now girlies <3 New  :flash:on the horizon =D 
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 30th March 2015, 10:42 am

Find out admission time on Wednesday praying for an early slot or will be so nervous waiting on the day getting closer it really has flown by hope everyone's feeling ok x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 30th March 2015, 11:36 am

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and welcome!! Thanks @zum_Boobz for updating our little list  dance

I'm obsessing over it too. In fact I havent had a good nights sleep for about two weeks now because every night I manage to find something new to worry about! Also my bf isnt dealing with it too well which upset me a bit this weekend!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] amazing your dad reacted the way he did. My mums had hers done so she's been amazing but my Dad hasnt said a WORD on the subject lol. Apparently he just rolls his eyes whenever my mum mentions it! He is a proper 'mans man' though so I wasn't expecting much!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't find out my admission times till 24 hours before but I actually emailed the clinic and made a bit of a sob story about travelling from London. She has since told me she had me planned in for 9am but will make it earlier if any cancellations  :dance:So do ring your clinic, they might let you know earlier too! 

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 30th March 2015, 12:10 pm

Thanks blush might call them tomorrow or message the pc as she is quite helpful just had a thought too as was told at consultation would maybe have different sizes as one breast slightly smaller but that was with natrelles I think as motiva come in pairs when ordered but they have ordered 350 and 380 so not sure I don't mind though x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 30th March 2015, 8:23 pm

I don't know the time of my admission but I know it's in the afternoon. Can't believe it's happening... ek x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 31st March 2015, 9:18 am

Just got admission time 9am due at hospital so assuming op around 10-11am not sure x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 31st March 2015, 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nice and early then =) xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 31st March 2015, 9:33 am

I'm pleased with that time just hate waiting around so hope not long after admission time I get to have op no food after midnight thursday and no water after 7am Friday morning feels so real now and panicking I've not get everything I need I ordered some shirts and not arrived yet got sports bras and post op bras but not much in was of clothing other than a hoody so think I need to go shopping later x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 31st March 2015, 9:39 am

I hadn't even thought about the eating bit =\ I'm going to feel starving for mine then >< x
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 31st March 2015, 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] haha it's good to know others are feeling the same. Waiting on my admission time as well, hoping it's not first thing in the morning as iv a long way to travel. Think I might give them a ring and see if I can find out x
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 31st March 2015, 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeah can see why you'd prefer it a bit later then lol I think theres pros and cons to both, I don't like the idea of not eating for ages during the day lol but I like the fact most of my recovery sleep with actually be at night as it's an afternoon op if you see what I mean? lol x (yes I do way over use the lol >< so close to putting it again then)
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubeeloujack 31st March 2015, 10:06 am

When do you fly out zum-boobs I bet that another thing to be nervous about. I'm lucky only live 25 mins from hospital that was a big reason of choosing it as did fancy going to London as never been and fancied shopping spree but then thought I would rather be closer to kids x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next