Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation?

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 6:39 pm

Sorry Sarahlou - I mixed up your and Drinkeroftea's profiles!

Am off to look up Mr Foo.

After another afternoon of boob research (instead of working or working out, ahem) I am starting to lean against the whole thing anyway. I should probably have stayed away from the "Revisions" thread, but it all seems a bit too risky. I am not usually risk averse, but that's usually with money, experiences, property etc., but not sure I am able to be the same risk taker when it comes to my chest/body!

Oh it's hard, isn't it.
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation?

Post by Charlii 10th February 2015, 6:46 pm

Nope, it's fine if you're happy with it up!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 7:17 pm

Ah lol i did wonder!!

Why did i pick Mr H? A number of reasons really. 

My first thought  when looking for a surgeon was one that liked bigger implants. Luckily i came on here  and did my research!  The PS i was looking at, i can't  remember  his name now, worked for transform. And after reading up  on here,  i decided not to go with  a "high street" clinic as i wanted to  be able to speak to my PS, and not a PCC. as i was having an  uplift which is a  more invasive  type of surgery,  i wanted a PS who was on the GMC and BAAPS/BAPRAS register.  

I spent hours reading  on here and whittled it down to Mr H And CC Kat.  A fm said  she had consultations  with CC Kat, and  i think  the jist of it was she was happy with  the consultation,  but Mrs Kat passed her to thr nurse  when she had further  questions and didnt feel she answered all her questions,   so that put me off a bit.

I then emailed  for a consultation  with elite surgery, and Mr H rang me back and did a mini consult  with me. 

When i had my consultant which was £100, this gets taken off if you book, he spent well over an hour with me. I kbew i would need an uplift and implants, and he advised against it and explained his reasons  why. He was very thorough and didn't  gloss over the risks and complications. Answrred all of my questions. there was no sales talk or pushing, as he kept saying  to me, this is  elective surgery, i don't  NEED it. 

After the consultation i was quite  upset and gad a mini rant  on  here as i was all set  for a combined op, not two separate  ones. And was all indignant  and looking for another opinion. Then  i got my rational  head on, amd thought  he wants what ia best for me. He is a perfectionist  and so i decided to go with  him. I didn't  go for a second  opinion as i was concerned that i would be told i could have a combined  op and then i would be left  all confused and wondering that i would need revision surgery. 

I know that it is advised on here that you go for more than one consultation! Naughty me!

I had a wobble a few weeks back,  emailed elite friday evening expecting  a call on monday, and got a call from Mr H Saturday  morning, who  sorted me out.

I had  my uplift today, and he was fabulous. I've  had a quick peep at my new boobs and had a sob, i love them. 

So in a nutshell  (eventually!!) I chose mr H as he fitted my surgical expertise, i clicked with him, i was fully aware of the risks, he didn't  encourage me to get surgery where there is a high chance i will  need a reop and therefore  be more money fkr him. He takes exceptional  pride in his work, and lets you chat to previous appatients  if you wish. I like his ethical  approach to surgery which is quitw refreshing  in this  sales driven  environment. 

After booking  with him,  i found out he was the surgeon of some reality girls. I've  no  idea who they are and that  didn't  have any  influence  on why i booked with him.

Did i say hes a lovely man?! I have read of some surgeons on here who are quite rude and abrupt, and that wouldn't  sit well with  me at all, I'm  a sensitive  soul! 

I can't  recommend him or his company enough.  

You are doing a right grand job taking time to do your research and speaking to the girls on here. I know  it seems a mammoth task at first,  at one point  i had lists stuck to me lounge wall!!! But you will find a surgeon you click with and you will just "know " 

Sorry for the  dreadful spelling,   I'm  on my phone!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 7:21 pm

Edit - he advised me having it as a combined op. 

He also said hvaing it done in two ops means that anuyhing could be "tweaked" if required.
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 8:15 pm

Wow thanks for the detailed response and congratulations on getting through the first part of your journey!

Can I just clarify a couple of things 

- did you say wanted someone who "liked bigger implants" and he fits that criteria? I want smaller ones!
- what were his main reasons for saying you should have the ops separately (other than to touch up any issues from the lift during the implant op)?
- do you look at your boobs now and think you could get away without the implant and the lift has done enough?
- is Elite like Transform or is it his own private clinic?
- What are you having to pay for 3 separate ops (if you don't mind me asking)

Thanks again - this is all massively helping
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 8:16 pm

I mean 2 ops (typo!)
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 8:18 pm

Thanks drinkeroftea and it's great to read it went well for you today!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 8:40 pm

Sorry  boobz, my post wasn't  the  clearest!!

When i first  started  looking, i wanted a surgeon who did bigger  implants, that was my only criteria! (Oh dear!!l) now i have carried out my research, i scrapped  that idea and started looking properly. When i went for my const, we didn't  really discuss implants due to mr h not wanting to do a combined op. But i get  the feeling  he is not a bigger boob man, just natural and in proportion.  so you won't  have  any worries there!  He listens to what  you want the end result ofbthe surgery to be and discusses everything  with you.

I lost 6 stone and was left with  really saggy boobs, think nipples around  my waist! But still had  lots of breast tissue. I only went  down 1 cup size after my weight  loss!! He felt that he didn't  think he could get the best result  he could with a combined op for me. He advised me to get an uplift, let the scars settle  a bit for 3 months and then  have the. Implants. He has carried out a fair few combined ops on some girls on here, so he does do them On suitable patients. 

I have only had the tiniest peek at them  as i don't  want to whip my bra off yet! I like the upper pole fullness, which the lift can't  do aloNe. But if i wasnt after that look, then yes i would be happy.

Elite is his own company that he set  up. He is not a fan of pccs  at all.  So it is just him, his secretary  and another  lovely lady  working in admin. It's  a small  company, but  very personal. There is a 24/7 number if there are any problems. 

For my twp ops i am paying £5895 for the uplift and i think £4900 for the ba. I can't  remember  how much he quoted me for the uplift and transfer.

The combined op was  £7k. So a lot cheaper,  however he was of the opinion i would have a bigh revision rate, and the  cost of that would start at 3500.  

I decided to  not take the  risk, yes its more expensive and although  cost shouldn't  come in to it,  unfortunately  it is a factor. I weighed it up, pay less and have a surgeon who was very against  it, or pay more and have a happy surgeon.  

although he didn't  say, i get the feeling  that he would not have done the combined op on me if i wanted to go down that  route. After all, i am effectively  his work and he wants his work to be perfect.  

Oh and he very rarely uses drains as well.

Hope thats a bit  clearer!! I am on my phone, and can't  see what  i have written! 

If yiu want to know anything else, let me know!

X
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 9:40 pm

That all makes sense and I think you are swaying me towards booking a consult with Mr Hassan! Maybe I can get a discount for your second op if I book with him and say you referred me - ho ho.

Amazing that you lost 6 stone! That's incredible. It took me 3 months to lose 2.5 stone!

Will be watching your journey and hoping for the very best for you. I know you've probably mentioned it somewhere else on here (sorry if you are repeating yourself) but are you having overs/unders? Which implants and what size? What kind of lift did he perform - full anchor or something else? 

I think I can max out at 10k for both ops, either separate or combined, so yours is a bit over my budget but I guess I can hope for a combined!

Thanks again - and hope you are feeling well tomorrow. I think you have started a diary so will check in on that too to follow your (hopefully problem free) progress.
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 10:16 pm

aww thank  you!! Got the last 14-21 lbs to lose and they are being  a bugger! I was quite concerned  that i would pack the weight back on when i was recovering. However  i have turned my mindset around and will be using my recovery time  to really focus on my diet and clean it up. As i think weight loss is more to do with diet then exercise?!

2.5 stone in3 months is amazing!! You must  have really been smashing  it! 

Eek when you put it like that, it seems an insane amount of money - my deposit  for my house was less!!! la la la Mr  bank manager.  it will be a great (expensive ) incentive to sustain my weight loss.

Ooh fingers crossed if you do book with him! I think i am the exception  rather than the norm. I get all the luck! 

I haven't  started a diary yet  i think i have just rambled all across  this general ba page and the uplift page! 

And a rant about that josie woman in the tv section!

I found all the research quite stressful but cathartic  in a way. But then I'm  a resesrch and list  geek!

Keep us all updated.  There  are loads of brilliant surgeons out there.  i know cookie has raved about hers, and she is the forum queen! I can't  remember  his exsct name, george "mcgod" springs to.mind! I can't  check, as last time i went away  from the page,  it deleted my post!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 10:20 pm

Oh and i will be having unders, no idea Bout size yet. ideally i would like full upper pole look, in proportion but a bit of a "has she, hasn't she" kind of reaction! 

And yes i had a full anchor lift.  There will be scarring, but i would  much rather have scars then the saggy mess i have now. 
As I'm  single  atm, it will only be me that sees them anyway!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 10:23 pm

Saggy mess i had!! Not have, as it's  allllll gone!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th February 2015, 10:39 pm

Aww congratulations firstly on your massive weight loss [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and also your op today!!

I hope you aren't feeling too sore. Are you staying in over night?

Is there any chance that after the uplift you decide you don't need implants? xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 10:54 pm

Thanks  sarah!! It's  strange though as i still see myself as 6 stone  heavier! 

Im feeling  absolutely  grand. The pain atm just feels like you've  been wearing a bra  that is too tight and the underwire is digging in. I said that to mr H, then  said but that  means nothing  to you since you've  never  worn a bra!! I am dosed up atm, and the lovely nurse has gone  to get me some more. Hopefully they should help me sleep.I find it hard to sleep in strange places. I have a feeling  I'm  going to be a.miserable sleepy  bugger  on the  drive home tomorrow.

i have a strange  feeling  i may have shouted at the drug giving  man, as i was chatting awayto him  and then felt funny and shouted at him "OI, you've  given  me something!" oops. Hehe

I bought 4 post op  bras as i was stressing. When i came to i remember checking  my boobs and thinking  "for fecks sake, I'm  wearing  the first  bra i bought!" Out of all the things to be thinking about.

Yes there is a possibility. But i am a lover  of the upper pole look, so think i will get implants for that bit of oomph.

Its just so strange  looking down and seeing skin filled with tissue rather than just skin!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 11th February 2015, 9:19 am

Aww bless you.. I'm so happy for you!
I'm sure you will get use to being smaller, especially now that your boobs are lifted too! Once you start buying bras/new tops for the summer I think you will see the newer slimmer you :)
HAHA you make me laugh! - shouting at the anaesthetist! - to be fair I can see myself doing something like that lol! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2