Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAT TRANSFER

5 posters

Go down

FAT TRANSFER Empty FAT TRANSFER

Post by leelee661 6th September 2010, 10:46 am

Hi girls,
I had my MRI the other day but do not know the results yet. What a horrible experience, one of my complaints with these dreadful Pip's is the pain I have in my arm. I had to fold my arms above my head, bring them in tight to get into the tunnel and stay still for 35 min's. I was in agony from the off.
I don't think I can face having implants again and risk not feeling better, as I have felt so unwell for many years now, although I will definitly need an uplift. I was wondering what your thoughts were on this fat transferal. I'm not sure there is enough reserch been done on it, and the only ones who seem to do it is Harley Medical Group which I have read alot of your comments on them. Let me know what you think? x
leelee661
leelee661
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

FAT TRANSFER Empty Re: FAT TRANSFER

Post by Vix 6th September 2010, 12:07 pm

Hi Leelee,

I am afraid i do not know anything about it. May be an idea to ask the surgeon on here, he might be able to give you some advice.

Good luck for your results x
Vix
Vix
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 6th September 2010, 5:08 pm

i wouldnt go to the hmg they are bad news and they seem to have used pips more than anyone esle wouldnt touch them find a good surgeon then u will not have to go through this again xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by xx sharon xx 6th September 2010, 6:13 pm

Hi leelee 👋 ...i have one confirmed rupture and one suspected rupture(pips).Fortunatley i dont have any symptoms except random dull ache in my lymph nodes which are "full of silicone". Like yourself, I considered that maybe i shouldnt get them replaced, but could i go back to an empty A cup?
No way, never!!! So...did some research on fat transferal. It is only recommended for ladies who just want to gain/regain up to two cup sizes...some of the initial fullness can be lost quite soon, therefore requiring a repeat procedure...I suppose you would also need enough body fat to take from. I have decided to go with mybreast and get my implants replaced. x

xx sharon xx
xx sharon xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 244

Back to top Go down

Post by kate613 6th September 2010, 7:49 pm

Dont know anything about fat transfer im afraid but i would be careful of HMG.I had my pips with them and they were so unhelpful when i had problems with them. Do lots of research i say esp in regards to their aftercare. Im with sharon thou i wouldn't want to go back to not having implants even after my Pip experience. Hope you feel better soon hun x
kate613
kate613
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee661 7th September 2010, 11:07 am

Hi Sharon, You are the only one I've seen on here with the same surgeon as me. I first had mine in 2000 then redone Dec 2001 with him under 'Bodylook' which went into liquidation however his new company is now called the same! Funny that isn't it? Thanks for the info, I too don't want empty sacks, but really feel like I've been poisoned for years. I will look into it more as I am not bothered about being big, just want to look womanly. x
leelee661
leelee661
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down