Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation? Empty Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation?

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 1:09 pm

That's it really - I was wondering whether anyone had had a boob job using fat transfer from another part of their body and what the results were like?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation? Empty Re: Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation?

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 1:34 pm

I would LOVE all the fat from my thighs moved to my boobs! It would be the answer to all my prayers!! I think cookie has done lots of research on it. Hopefully she may comment but I have a feeling it's still relatively 'new' and because long term results aren't guaranteed isn't popular.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation? Empty Re: Has anyone had the fat transfer augmentation?

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 1:39 pm

It's probably completely unsuitable for me as I a) have very little body fat and b) have been advised (admittedly only from one consult so far) that I need an uplift.

However reading everyone's stories on here about revision surgeries for CC, ripples, rupture etc, it's made me think I need to start exploring other options...
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 2:04 pm

I think there are risks with everything, from taking medicines to having any form of surgery. It's difficult to weigh up but for every 'complication' story there are many more success stories. Speak to your surgeon about risk percentages and do lots of research, then at least you'll be well informed. I do think its a life long commitment though, something could go wrong at any time or after ~ 10 years you may want a replacement for aesthetic reasons so always bear that in mind. Also risks are minimised by following the sizing and aftercare advise of the surgeon. Listen to 'you' though and in time you'll work out for yourself whether the benefits outweigh the risks.
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 2:08 pm

Thanks Mammamia - am definitely on the research path right now and trying to weigh it all up! I'm wondering whether counselling sessions to help me accept my body as it is will be cheaper and less risky! Or perhaps fat transfer could be the answer - I don't want to go bigger really, just not have this awful droop!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 2:24 pm

It's great you're thinking it all through. Express your concerns at your next consultation. Some people have a lift with no inplant at all, I guess it depends on current and ideal size. All I would say for me personally, boobs have made me loads more body confident, but I still look in the mirror and see an imperfect body!! If you do feel you would benefit from counselling sessions go for it, as you may find that a boob job alone won't be the answer. Why are we such complex creatures?!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 3:08 pm

Hiya boobz, 

Mr H discussed the fat transfer  with me, and as much as i would like fat to be removed from my belly  and thighs, i just didn't  relish  the thought  of going through all that, and wanting more fullness. And i think you need more than one transfer  as not every single fat cell will take.

Oh and on another  note Mr H does free mini consults by Skype  x
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 3:30 pm

Hi Mammamia - I know what you mean about not being happy. To be honest though, my saggy boobs are my only concern. I am a size 6-8 and work out every day so have an athletic tone to my shape - I really do think fixing my boobs would make me 100% happy! But I just worry whether I am taking on something which I will regret later...

.. having spoken to another friend who saw different surgeons about having fat transfer, she's told me that they said it wouldn't work on her as she didn't have enough fat to transfer (and she is bigger than me) so I think this option is out before I have even started really researching it! I don't want to go bigger, just perkier, but I fear an uplift without implants won't actually help the droop factor, so am looking at the implants as well as lift.

That's interesting to hear about Mr Hassan doing Skype consults - that would be very handy given I live in Rome!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 3:38 pm

Lol i thought of you whe  i saw he did them.

I will willingly donate all my excess fat to you!!
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th February 2015, 3:51 pm

You can take my thighs :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 3:52 pm

Ha ha me too!!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th February 2015, 3:59 pm

I have quite muscly legs from the amount of running I have done... however when I'm in plank position my legs looks amazingggg but when I stand up normally they just look big!! - Maybe I need to loose some weight Rolling Eyes
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 4:04 pm

I do Insanity every day for an hour, 7 days a week (with the odd 10km thrown in at weekends) so am not holding out much hope for fat transfer. 

Am narrowing down surgeons though. Have consults booked with James McDiarmid and Garrick Georgeu so far for my next trip over to the UK. Have also emailed the following for more info: Adam Searle and Mr Hassan.
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th February 2015, 4:08 pm

Three of them are spoken about quite regularly on here!! - Im sure in the diary section you can read quite a bit about them :)

I thought about doing insanity! - how do you find it, have you seen great results?

I've ran 4 marathons so I'm not sure if I could cope with exercise indoors for an hour every day! x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 4:11 pm

Not sure if this will work as I am not sure if I can post links yet as am still new?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hopefully that works! That was 90 days of Insanity (starting out post 3 baby body).

I love it - very convenient and has improved my fitness sky high
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th February 2015, 4:13 pm

Boobz..... that is AMAZINGGGGGG!! Well done you!!

The amount of hours I pounded the streets and never had a body like that!

Did you also follow the diet plan? I need this in my life.. your picture on the wall would give me the determination to exercise indoors lol xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 4:14 pm

Wow you are a machine!! I go to the insanity live classes once a week for 40 mins and it then tAkes me to the next week to get over them lol!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 4:20 pm

I do do a diet as well - the Zone diet. High protein, low carb.

To be honest, it is 80% diet, 20% exercise. I used to run 3 or 4 times a week but still ate my normal diet of bread, pasta, booze etc, and so I only lost 4 or 5 pounds. Then I changed my diet to strict Zone for 3 months and started Insanity 7 days a week, and lost over 2.5 stone. 

But the exercise hasn't helped the boob situation, they were bad before, I now have flaps rather than breasts!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 4:23 pm

Good on you hun. I wish I had your commitment and motivation!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 4:25 pm

I am supposed to be doing a work out now but am researching boobs instead! 

Sarahlou - why have you picked Hassan?
Mammamia - have you had any problems with your implants since you had the procedure last June?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 10th February 2015, 5:14 pm

I'm with Mr Foo,
He's a BAAPS surgeon, he works in 2 hospitals as well as Working for the NHS, each clinic is within 30 mins of where I live.. And I really liked the way he measured my chest and told me the implant size to have. Rather than me choosing. I could have gone smaller, but he drew the larger implant onto my breasts and showed me how big they would look, he was very thorough (no other surgeon spoke to me about the side effects / contraindications) and I felt comfortable with him :) x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 10th February 2015, 5:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], please note that this is a public forum, and anyone viewing here will have access to that picture. If you would like me to take it down, just pop me a PM.

I think there are a couple of older threads on here re fat transfer if you have a search for them. If you're a gym bunny though I doubt it would be recommended. You'd just burn the fat off and be out of pocket.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 10th February 2015, 5:51 pm

I've had a really smooth recovery [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I do have some slightly assymmetry and also 1 slightly lower but I've been weighing up whether it's worth doing anything about it and I don't think there is. I'm seeing surgeon again tonight so he can check its not dropped further (I don't think it has) and it's not really noticeable to me until it take a photo or study it! He's also checking my scars as they were red at 5 months, I think they've faded slightly. They aren't perfect but I think its impossible to expect perfection. They are million times better to before (2 fried eggs!) so I'm happy with that!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 10th February 2015, 6:28 pm

Your avi is amazing mammmia.

Xx
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 10th February 2015, 6:34 pm

I'm happy for the pic to be up - I am not trying to remain anonymous but equally if you prefer not to have head shots on the forum, happy for you to take it down too.

Yes you are probs right about the burning it off again - what a waste of 5k that would be!

Glad to hear you are happy with yours and had no probs Mammamia - that's encouraging!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next