Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fat transfer breast augmentation

5 posters

Go down

Fat transfer breast augmentation  Empty Fat transfer breast augmentation

Post by Ftmum1986 18th February 2013, 9:14 am

Hi ladies :-)

I've just watched stitch me, lift me, tuck me (sky living) and saw a fat transfer BA, the girl had fat taken from her stomach & hips (although she had no fat to begin with, in my opinion!) and put into her breast all done under local anaesthetic. What do you ladies think about this as an option for a BA?

I love the idea of using unwanted body fat elsewhere but not sure I'd feel confident with the results and or any issues as I believe this is still a fairly new procedure.....thoughts?

Xx
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

Fat transfer breast augmentation  Empty Re: Fat transfer breast augmentation

Post by loclo26 18th February 2013, 9:18 am

Hi
I wouldnt have it done because Id be concerned if I lost weight, wouldnt the weight drop off your boobs? Ive heard of this before and Im pretty sure that you have to go back for top ups
x x
loclo26
loclo26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole 18th February 2013, 10:26 am

It's only good for small increases 1-2 cup sizes max xx
Nicole
Nicole
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2455

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 18th February 2013, 11:38 am

I looked into this orginially, as I was scared to have surgery with implants.

However, my ps talked me through it, and its clear that as it is a new procedure, they don't know the long term implications- he said that there's a chance that some 'fat' cells could become cancerous when transferred to a different part of the body, as they don't know what might change within the cells makeup when they do that. That put me right off!

Also, the procedures are pretty expensive, though cheaper than normal surgery, but you do have to have top ups, because the fat does dissipate into the body- there's nothing keeping it in the breast, and apparently every 8 months you might want another procedure!! again, not for me i thought!

Also, he said that most of the volume after the procedure is coming from swelling, and you only get a really small difference in breast size after the swelling has gone down...

All in all I thought it seemed dangerous, fiddly, expensive and just too much hassle! Better to have implants that last 10 years than to keep going for fat injections twice a year!

XXXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by noellepig 18th February 2013, 11:51 am

Ya, I agree with the girls, just seems too expensive with too many risks when compared to a BA. Obviously surgery is a big deal whatever you get done but when you look at it long term the BA is the easier option, no top ups, more control over size and longer lasting! I've heard of a few people getting this done, even celebs, Chloe from TOWIE ended up getting this done instead of bum implants and she's said it didnt work. You can move the fat temporarily but you body will disperse it again. If your body wanted it in your boobs in the first place it would be there, the reason we have more fat in certain areas is due to hormones, stress , diet, for protection etc, so your body will put it back there. xxx
noellepig
noellepig
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 258

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down