Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another question..... Sorry :0/

+3
COOKIE
mrsball
Lauramumof3
7 posters

Go down

Yet another question..... Sorry :0/ Empty Yet another question..... Sorry :0/

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 2:38 pm

As I've said in a few posts I'm booked in as a day cad won 11th feb at Dolan park. I have to be there for 7am and its a good 3 hours away perhaps slightly less.

At first I thought hubby could drive me, but after discussing things last night that mah not be an option. We have 3 children aged 5,4 and 1 years old. And 11th is a wed so a school night for older two. His parents may not be able to have them the night before so hubby can drive me to operation.

Just wondering if anyone knows if THG offer transport and roughly how much they charge? I've emailed my PC but no reply as of yet.

Thanks in advance <3
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Yet another question..... Sorry :0/ Empty Re: Yet another question..... Sorry :0/

Post by mrsball 8th January 2015, 2:41 pm

Yes they do my friend nf83 had hers at Dolan park with THG and got transportation up there x not sure if it's an additional cost, I presume it would be but unsure of how much xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Yet another question..... Sorry :0/ Empty Re: Yet another question..... Sorry :0/

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2015, 2:43 pm

They do provide transport, but the cost differs dependent on the distance to travel. 

PCCs are rubbish hun, once they have your money they tend to disappear. Call reception and ask them to get back to you with a price. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 2:47 pm

Ah thanks ladies had a feeling it would be difficult to speak to her once her sale was secured!!

Typical ay :( will give them a call, daft that it wasn't Even mentioned yesterday!

Thanks again lairs xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 2:48 pm

Ladies not lairs damn iPhone and my fat thumbs haha xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2015, 2:57 pm

Lol...welcome to iphone boobs club! We all make a boob now and then with predictive text. Don't worry about it lol. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 3:02 pm

So irritating!! Especially if I'm sending a text rant hehe, suppose I should proof read really :0/ 

X
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 8th January 2015, 3:06 pm

We all should, but do we do it?......nope Blush there's just one boob after another here Rolling Eyes
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 8th January 2015, 3:26 pm

Heya,

I used their transport service in December, it's a fixed priced now regardless of where you are and it's £110 each way.  I used it for pickup only, as I was just over 2hrs away and couldn't get there for 7am either.  The driver was absolutely lovely, very comfortable car, was a very nice easy stress free start to the day tbh!

The price is very reasonable if you have some distance to travel (like myself and you!), so I didn't begrudge paying it.

As long as you give them a few days notice, you can let them know about a wk before your op that you need the car service.  I just rang up Dolan Park directly and paid for it over the phone x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 3:34 pm

Ah thank you boobies2be! May be worth doing just for the drive there in that case, then there's minimal disruption to the children too!

Plus from near Preston fuel would probably easily cost that for two trips if my hubby was to come home whilst I had op etc.

We don't have many people around us to help out and his parents are a bit hit and
Miss when it comes to having our kids :( but they're the only people who could help.  Good to know for £110 I can make
My own way there and hubby can collect me later on, and we may only need a sitter for the period he's away collecting me!

You're a star thank you xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th January 2015, 4:32 pm

Do THG only have one hospital, and its in Birmingham??  didn't realise that! xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 4:33 pm

Hi sarahlou222 I'm unsure, think there is another clinic near Hammersmith but not 100% so don't quote me on it.  Xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th January 2015, 4:43 pm

Hiya wavey
I didn't realise they didn't have one in the North! Considering they have so many clinics up here xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 4:46 pm

I know bizarre isn't it,  they used to have a clinic like the one in mancs in Liverpool coz that's where my friend went but it's gone now :0/ a closer hospital would have been better coz it would have been easier for me to use public transport and I have friends who live all over the North who I could have stayed over with the night before x
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 8th January 2015, 7:16 pm

I know they definitely have a day hospital in London, but not sure about the north. I suspect they will though! X
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 8th January 2015, 7:28 pm

Hiya i used the transport to Dolan Park back in June as im also a good 2 1/2 hours away.... soooooo stressful! My driver was over an hour late arriving to get me and it took us nearly 2 extra hours to get to the hospital!! Only good thing was i literally went straight in as they were waiting for me and i was lucky they didnt cancel it. Oh and the other girls jumped the que so pretty good for them lol. They offered it free if i wanted it (although nothings free).
It wasnt THG's transports fault though and i would definately opt for that again next time x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 8th January 2015, 7:28 pm

I just googled it.. They don't!! You'd think Leeds should have one x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauramumof3 8th January 2015, 7:48 pm

I know, it's bizarre! Perhaps they used to when he by were independent companies but now they've merged with surgicare they don't...

Thanks sharonmcc1979 dos they offer it free from the offset or because of the delays? Still no reply from PC :( 

Xx
Lauramumof3
Lauramumof3
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th January 2015, 7:53 pm

They do minor things in some clinics about, like laser removal in Harley st, hammersmith is dental and day case. Not sure about up north. But Dolan park is their personal private hospital for all overnight stays. 

My transport was included in the price, but I negotiated and knocked £500 off because I didn't use it. Hubs and I went up the night before and stayed in a hotel, I had a 7am call and didn't fancy journeying London to birmingham at stupid o'clock in the morning.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonmcc1979 8th January 2015, 8:14 pm

In my consultation, it said tranport would be an extra £250 but when i booked she said they would include it in the price if i wanted it. Just remember to take a pillow or something comforting. for the journey home. Its bad enough as it is making that journey back the day after let alone with a stranger in a strange car. I burried my head in it and slept most of the way home x
sharonmcc1979
sharonmcc1979
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down