Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To tell or not to tell... That is the question!

3 posters

Go down

To tell or not to tell... That is the question! Empty To tell or not to tell... That is the question!

Post by wyliemase 11th May 2010, 10:35 pm

Hi ladies! Having my BA on May 21. The doc I am going to has a 24 hour recovery where you can go out to dinner the night of the surgery... But my question is.. I have an 8 yr old son and step children that live with us that are 13, 12, and 10 yrs old.. I have not told them anything. I really dont want them to know, but I feel like at least my 8 yr old might notice if I am not hugging him??

And I really don't want to get hurt just because they did not know any better. They are staying with grandparents the night of the surgery, but after that they will be back home. Thought about just letting my hubby tell them I have the flu and kind of secluding myself in my room. Probably going to have to lay it all out for my husband b/c he is used to me doing everything.. Cooking, cleaning, anything to do with the children..

Love some advice! Did anyone cook meals ahead of time and freeze them for the guys to heat up? Think that might be my project for the week!
wyliemase
wyliemase
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

To tell or not to tell... That is the question! Empty Re: To tell or not to tell... That is the question!

Post by Phoebe 12th May 2010, 6:07 am

HI

There is no way I could have kept it from my kids, they are 17,16,15 & 12. I was so tired and generally felt unwell for days, I am now 3 weeks post op and still am a little limited on what I do, my boobs are still uncomfortable so when I hug them they have to be careful.

My freezer isnt big enough to have that many meals in it lol!!!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

To tell or not to tell... That is the question! Empty Re: To tell or not to tell... That is the question!

Post by COOKIE 12th May 2010, 6:37 am

I had meals all pre-prepared in the freezer, enough to last a week and arranged everything so I didn't have any difficulty reaching in cupboards, anything I thought I might use I brought down from cupboards.

I organized my clothing so that I didn't have to reach for anything and all button up and zip up tops were easy access for me.

I'd just tell your children you've got a bad back and it hurts to be touched, explain to your son that you'll more than make up for cuddles when you feel better, at 8 years old he'll be able to understand that hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by wyliemase 12th May 2010, 4:08 pm

Thanks ladies. This makes me feel better.. Trying not to feel guilty about any time I might miss with my son.
wyliemase
wyliemase
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down