Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking a dog, even a small one

+2
COOKIE
AngelinaB79
6 posters

Go down

Walking a dog, even a small one Empty Walking a dog, even a small one

Post by AngelinaB79 3rd January 2015, 2:34 pm

Hi lovelies,
Around day 16 po I decided I felt up to taking my pooch for a short walk.
I have to point out my dog is a Chihuahua but he's big for his breed, he's about Jack Russell size.
Well it was a mistake, I got about 100yrds down the road and had to walk back.
Yep even such a small dog it was difficult and for days I had like pulled muscle discomfort in my new boobies.
I was tempted to try again in the next day or two but will see how I feel.
Hopefully this will help others to be more careful.
Anyone else had/have this dilemma?
Xx
AngelinaB79
AngelinaB79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Walking a dog, even a small one Empty Re: Walking a dog, even a small one

Post by COOKIE 3rd January 2015, 3:30 pm

Great post Angelina. 

Walking any dog that pulls on its lead is a big no-no until you get the all clear from your surgeon. 

We know our dogs have to be walked, I have two English cockers and they go mental if they don't get two walks a day. I am however lucky because my family are there to help.

If anyone doesn't have help at home or a friend to help with your dog walking, maybe chat with another dog walker you come across on your walks or even a neighbour on the morning school walk and ask if they'd help you out after your 'back surgery' *coughs*. Or there are actual dog walkers you can employ to take the pooches out, so it's best to set that in place before the big day. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobies2be 3rd January 2015, 3:58 pm

I don't have a dog, but I do have a toddler, and as I wouldn't attempt to lift her into a trolley 11 days post op she promised to hold my hand as we walked around the supermarket.  Oh my days, just 30 mins later and I was in agony! No matter how gentle you think you may be being, there are muscles there that I swear I didn't no existed before :) x
Boobies2be
Boobies2be
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 508

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaB79 3rd January 2015, 4:11 pm

Thanks Cookie and Boobies2Be,
I do have a 10yr old daughter and a husband.
My husband is a bit of a hermit so doesn't do walks and my daughter knew that the dog walking would fall on her shoulders, what I didn't realise is that all she was happy walking him (without me) was to the end of the road and back which is about 50yrds in total...
Underestimated her capabilities I think.
But what I did earlier is go for a walk with her and the dog just she held the lead instead of me so managed a much longer walk...
But I now also found that walking without a dog or anything in hand that it still bloody hurts lol

Thank you lovelies,
Xx
AngelinaB79
AngelinaB79
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 3rd January 2015, 4:56 pm

Hey Angelina, I've got a fairly big dog - a dobermann, and I've actually booked her in with a lady who I see once a week for extra dog training.... I just figured there was no point in me having a hectic bouncy dobey at home while I am recovering (she's only 9 months old) so for a week I will have less stress... Plus I've got 3 children one with special needs and I really didn't want my poor husband to be overloaded with all the superwoman duties - he just wouldn't cope ! Hope Ive done the right thing.... Do feel guilty though.... 18 days to wait for my BA and gosh im feeling emotional !!
Hope you start to feel better soon and your back to walking your pooch very soon xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by camilla85 3rd January 2015, 7:28 pm

I am 1 month post op and although my dog is only tiny (yorkie) hubby is still walking her x
camilla85
camilla85
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Kt402 4th January 2015, 5:30 pm

I couldn't walk my two big dogs for about 4 weeks... and yes even just walking slowly around the block really does take it out of you to start with.

We have a dog walker anyway so I just arranged for them to come twice a day until I was recovered enough to start the morning walk again. 

I actually bought a waist belt for when I started walking again, you can buy them on Ebay and attach the dog lead to it. It was much easier to not to have to use my arms/chest to hold on to the dogs x
Kt402
Kt402
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down