Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

walking

+3
mrsball
littlewellies
hannahp123
7 posters

Go down

walking Empty walking

Post by hannahp123 14th March 2013, 7:36 pm

Hi Ladies,
Sorry for all my questions recently, but I've been for a very short walk today and it felt like my boobs were going to fall off - I actually had to hold onto them! I've got my follow up appointment tomorrow which will involve some walking to get there and I just wanted to check that I'm not doing them any damage by walking too soon. I'm still in a bandage tube thing (as per my surgeon's instructions) so not sure whether the lack of sports bra means I don't have enough support when walking? The bandage is pretty tight though so I would expect it's offering enough support.
Hannah x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

walking Empty Re: walking

Post by littlewellies 14th March 2013, 7:42 pm

Mine felt like that too don't think u need to worry xx
littlewellies
littlewellies
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 970

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 14th March 2013, 7:43 pm

Walking will help your recovery babe, but at first it can feel very strange and like your boobs will fall off! They won't so don't panic! Try and straighten up as you maybe hunched, I found myself holding onto mine for at least a week whilst I was walking so just do what feels comfy for you.
Short walks are good just don't over do it.

And If that's all you've been told to wear then it should be fine. We all get different aftercare and some don't wear anything!

Good luck for tomorrow Hun and let us know how it goes xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 14th March 2013, 7:45 pm

Mine felt a little like that, although I had a macom so felt supported (even just mentally)

Its really good to do a little walking at the stage youre at, because it helps the blood circulation in your body and prevent thrombosis and helps healing to your boobs... `but obviously if it makes it painful don't!

Good luck tomorrow!
XXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 14th March 2013, 7:49 pm

Thanks guys.
I just had this irrational fear of walking through town to catch my bus and my implant falling out onto the floor! lol! Obvs not going to happen I know!

Yep will let you know how I get on, can't wait to change out of this bandage thing, even if it is into a sports bra! xx :)
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by silverpanther 14th March 2013, 7:50 pm

Wow you're getting the bus at 5 days po! Thats amazing hun!!

Are you going to be able to wear a sports bra from tomorrow then?
XXXXX
silverpanther
silverpanther
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th March 2013, 7:55 pm

Your boobs are going to feel really alien to you for a while yet hun so you will be very aware of them and like you said they feel like they're going to drop off - wait till you have a sneeze! You feel like they're shoot right across the room! lol.

Walking is good for your recovery hun. The worst thing you could do it stay sat around all day hun, so don't about it and good luck for tomorrow. Hope all goes well. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahp123 14th March 2013, 7:56 pm

I'm not too sure yet about sports bra, I'm just going to wait and see what they say tomorrow when I go in. They said I don't need to bring anything in.
Thankfully it's only a short walk between my house, bus stops and hospital. Hopefully the bus won't be too bumpy! x

Cookie - yep I've already had a sneeze and cough lol - know exactly what you mean! x
hannahp123
hannahp123
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa34 14th March 2013, 8:20 pm

Oh it's a horrible feeling isn't it Hannah! I don't hold onto them when walking anymore but I do if I bend down, or go over a bump in the car lol! I wonder how long that lasts for??
Lisa34
Lisa34
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3491

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Sharpe 14th March 2013, 10:07 pm

Mine felt like this too! When I took off my sports bra and ha a shower I thought they were going to fall out I was literally holding them the whole time hahahha! Starting to feel a bit more normal now though! xx
Jasmine Sharpe
Jasmine Sharpe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 435

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down